The Apathy Report

GeniusInc

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 15

September 2nd, 2014

ft. SeasonsofLove | GPA | AA Birthdays | Fark/NATO | Atlas/SNX cancelation | Lavender Town | Maroon Senat Treaty | Random raids of interest | Special Announcment

The part on the GPA made me laugh. :P

I'm not sure I've heard all of those complaints about Pacifica at once; not even from MK. And this time it's from a current member.

Seems to me you didn't really study up on the alliance's culture before you joined it? Either that or you're just more outspoken than most of my friends.

Edited by Neo Uruk

You mentioned that you were told that NPO does not considering your "talk show personality" any different from your "nation personality." Does this actually mean anything for you and that nation you rule or not?

Just wondering why it was brought up. Need to find a new alliance???

You mentioned that you were told that NPO does not considering your "talk show personality" any different from your "nation personality." Does this actually mean anything for you and that nation you rule or not?Just wondering why it was brought up. Need to find a new alliance???

Um... It does not mean anything yet. I just happened to have that on my mind at the time. I'm sure at some point it will matter, but I will cross that bridge when I get to it.