CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

I said no discussions in my map thread because you're not requesting any adjustments to the map, if it is someone claiming land, it goes in that thread, if it is you !@#$%*ing about it, it goes here.

Thank you for clearing something up? or were you just wanting to post?

I remember Rota getting refused land in multiple places and getting an earful from all of #CNRP2 over threatening to nuke someone after they would have, in his view, ICly invaded his country without warrant. As much as I don't get along with Rota at times, the double standard is just glaring. Can we have a separate discussion to talk about nukes like we did for the other rules? Even if nothing changes, I'd be much happier with the status quo if we had at least had a discussion and vote to see what people think about the issue.

This is nothing new and this has been done in every part of the game for me. I am used to that by now. No need to fight about.

Also I am not sure why all of these people turned on me the way they did. 2 hours before my sleep the night I left, while playing Germany, players such as : JED, Uberstein and. Markus were cool and nice to me on IRC. Then all of a sudden I come back and out of no where they were rude and nasty before I even said anything about wanting Germany back. I have no idea what caused the change of heart. I was not intending to ask for Germany back until they were assholes. Then I realized that I was at no fault and wanted it back. I figured they got mad I had to leave for that time, but I never was rude or disrespected anyone before the whole Germany situation. I was also playing nice and a quite professional nation. If I had known. Markus wanted Germany so bad, I would have given him it just like I offered it to Ty when Ty wanted it. Edited by Rotavele

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GM election is over, the china/japan/phillipines/etc war is unfrozen.

The GMs are still going to meet later on to discuss the OoC antics of all involved, do keep on with your current tolerable behaviors on IRC and such. 

My advice, keep it IC and stop shrieking like you are being bungholed by the entire Oakland Raiders Defensive line OoCly. No one really wants to hear it and we are fresh out of ear plugs.

This is getting really old. 

[09:36] <+Rotavele> OPEN ET
[09:36] <@Zoot> Rotavele: by the way, the suez isnt blocked, and the suez isnt in the person gulf either.
[09:36] <+Rotavele> Zoot you're not in the person gulf either
[09:36] <@Zoot> yes i am...
[09:36] <@Zoot> persian*
[09:36] <+Rotavele> Theres no such thing
[09:36] <+Rotavele> Ok there you go
[09:36] * Zoot sets mode: +b *!*@MYHOST
[09:36] * You were kicked by Zoot (Zoot)
[09:36] * Attempting to rejoin channel #cnrp2
[09:36] * Unable to join channel (address is banned)

and

[09:52] * Zoot sets mode: +b *!*@MYHOST

[09:52] * You were kicked by Zoot (Zoot)
[09:52] * Attempting to rejoin channel #cnrp2
[09:52] * Unable to join channel (address is banned)

This isn't cool. He kicked me the first time and apologized because he didn't understand. I took his ops away in the GM Channel. A kick/ban war erupted between Biohazard and Zoot and I. -_-

As well as insults like these weren't cool at all either.

[09:50] <@Rotavele> Behave ill take the script off for now.

[09:50] <@Biohazard> No.
[09:50] <@Rotavele> Dont abuse your ops.
[09:50] <@Biohazard> You can go $%&@ yourself.
[09:50] <@Biohazard> You stupid !@#$@#$ !@#$.
[09:50] <@Biohazard> I literally !@#$@#$ hope you get slammed
[09:50] <@Rotavele> Is zhu mad
[09:50] <@Biohazard> for as much jail time as possible.
[09:50] <@Zoot> Rotavele:  i apologised for calling you ignorant, but your position is ridiculous. I have a legitimate reason for not allowing non friendly ships into the persian gulf.
[09:50] <@Biohazard> I'm putting you on ignore and unrecognizing you from RP.
[09:50] <@Zoot> as for the jail sentence, after watching that little abuse of ops
[09:50] <@Biohazard> And given any motion to ban you from the game permanently, I am going to wholeheartedly support it and campaign for it.
[09:50] <@Zoot> I have no regrets.
[09:50] <@Biohazard> Go $%&@ yourself you ignorant troll.
[09:50] <@Rotavele> It was for kicking you
[09:51] <@Rotavele> Biohazard is u mad
[09:51] * Zoot sets mode: +b *!*@MYHOST
[09:51] * You were kicked by Zoot (Zoot)
[09:51] * Attempting to rejoin channel #gmcnrp2

[09:54] <@Rotavele> Chill the $%&@ out now.

[09:55] <@Zoot> Quit your !@#$
[09:55] <@Rotavele> Then stop banning
[09:55] <@Zoot> Then stop being a prick
[09:55] <@Zoot> and get in prison already
[09:55] <@Zoot> !@#$
[09:55] <@Horo> quit your shoot too
[09:55] <@Zoot> nobody has ever liked you
[09:55] <@Horo> !@#$
[09:55] <@Zoot> ever
[09:55] <@Zoot> you are CNRP’s most hated player
[09:55] <@Horo> do you ever stfu
[09:56] <@Zoot> You are a degenerate little prick who is going to jail for being such a !@#$ and you deserve it. Maybe some prison beatings will knock some sense into your head.
[09:56] <@Zoot> No Horo i don't.

I have asked repeatedly for Zoot's ops to be removed from #CNRP2

The LAST time it happened, another play took the liberty of even querying me voicing support for me, which made me feel better. However this is getting old. I don't know why he has hops. He's well known or banning/kicking people. He's mad that I chose not to recognize his nation in the gulf. I don't know what to this. This !@#$ is extremely immature.

I am about to give up on this community. We have this dumb !@#$ every single day.
Edited by Rotavele

Conveniently missing this out after Bio said you were wrong. I'm mad because your an !@#$%^& with a victim complex, not because you dont recognise my nation, more than enough others do.

You were promoted to operator by ChanServ.
[3:48pm] Biohazard was demoted from operator by Rotavele.
[3:49pm] Biohazard was promoted to operator by ChanServ.
[3:49pm] Biohazard was demoted from operator by Rotavele.
[3:49pm] Rotavele set a ban on *!*.
[3:49pm] Rotavele: Behave
[3:49pm] Rotavele: And you have can it back
[3:49pm] ChanServ removed the ban on *!*
[3:49pm] Rotavele set a ban on *!*
[3:49pm] ChanServ removed the ban on *!*

Edited by Zoot Zoot

Conveniently missing this out after Bio said you were wrong. I'm mad because your an !@#$%^& with a victim complex, not because you dont recognise my nation, more than enough others do.

Bio never said one thing about me being wrong. Also I don't have a victim complex. If you make me the victim, I am the victim. Your banning was crazy and so was his. Thats why I kept doing that. He just kept getting it back and abusing it, so I set a script on him. I will do it again if you abuse it too. I have no idea why you have hops in #CNRP2 or #GMCNRP2.

[10:23] <@Rotavele> Markus_Wilding can you unban me from #CNRP2
[10:23] <@Markus_Wilding> i would if i knew how
[10:23] <@Rotavele> Do /mode #CNRP2 -b MYHOST
[10:24] <@Zoot> dont
[10:24] <@Markus_Wilding> meh
[10:24] <@Zoot> otherwise ill reban her
[10:24] <@Rotavele> Stop abusing your ops
[10:24] <@Zoot> him*
[10:24] <@Zoot> rota
[10:24] <@Zoot> stop abusing my ops?
[10:24] <@Rotavele> They'll be removed soon hopefully
[10:24] <@Zoot> !@#$@#$ seriously?
[10:24] <@Markus_Wilding> judging from the logs, i think you need a cooldown
[10:24] <@Markus_Wilding> so take 5
[10:24] <@Markus_Wilding> go fap or something
[10:24] <@Zoot> rota, i wont be wiped for not recognising a nasty piece of shit troll.
Edited by Rotavele

I got a bloody great plan how you ALL lose ops on the damn channel and only Tidy can have them. Of the lot who has them only he has shown the maturity to use and keep them. On seconds thoughts Markus can keep his as well as he too has shown maturity and restraint enough to keep them. The rest of you lot though can go without. 

I got a bloody great plan how you ALL lose ops on the damn channel and only Tidy can have them. Of the lot who has them only he has shown the maturity to use and keep them. On seconds thoughts Markus can keep his as well as he too has shown maturity and restraint enough to keep them. The rest of you lot though can go without. 

I will agree to that. I don't need hops. I have never banned someone from a channel until now, and I have hops/ops on several channels.

I mostly only get them to protect me from abusers.

THE HOLY SEE

VATICAN CITY

va_.gif

Sovereign: His Holiness Pope Anthony I

Secretariat of State

• Secretary of State: Cardinal Michael da Vinci
  • Secretary for the Relations with States: Archbishop Oscar Aveni
  • Substitute for General Affairs: Archbishop Arnaldo Cecchi
  • Delegate for Pontifical Representations:  Archbishop Sarbello Gaeta
  • Almoner of His Holiness: Archbishop Amerigo Manni

College of Cardinals

• Cardinal Dean: Cardinal Enrico Capponi

Military

• Pontifical Swiss Guard: 200 Guardsmen
  • Corps of Gendarmerie of Vatican City: 500 Officers

Primates of Nations

• Republic of Italy: Archbishop Fermiano Cardinal Richardi
  • The Third French Empire:
  • Northlands:
  • Yugoslavia:
  • Sweden:
  • Alvonia:
  • Ubersteinia:
  • Greece:
  • Federal Republic of Great Britain and Northern Ireland:
  • Spain:
  • Iceland:
  • Muscovy:
  • Hungary:
  • Ukraine:
  • Ireland:
  • Zapadnaya:
  • Tikal:
  • Alaska:
  • Cascadia:
  • Plains Federation:
  • Republic of Indiana:
  • Federation of Mexico:
  • Federation of the AtlanticFederation of the Atlantic:
  • Auroran Republic:
  • Confederacy Of Brazil:
  • Cape Republic:
  • Kingdom of Axum:
  • The Aidennic Council of Alexandria:
  • The Babylonian Empire:
  • Bantu Republic:
  • Dominion of the Severed Hand:
  • West African Republic:
  • Imperium of Japan:
  • Empire of Northern China:
  • Republic of (South) China:
  • Principality of Shanghai:
  • East Russia:
  • Philippines:
  • New Zealand:
  • Kingdom of India:
  • Union of the Southern Cross:

Why no Vatican recognition of Bear Islands' Nation of the Bear?

Holiness Pope Anthony I made a serious oversight!

Edited by Generalissimo

Look I seriously don't know what else to do about this. I am sick of it. I am doing everything I can to prevent drama and people keep starting it. I am tired of being called a person starting !@#$ for this.

[19:41] <@FHIC> [20:40:52] <Zoot> can somebody copy paste this to rota. Can you un-ignore me for two minutes for a quick query?
[19:41] <+Lysergide> Ty
[19:41] <+Hereno> can we stop
[19:41] <+Hereno> like if someone has someone on ignore
[19:42] <+Hereno> you don't circumvent irc rules
[19:42] <+Hereno> get over it it's cnrp
[19:43] <+Lysergide> Ty: So you will be sending a diplomat to Sverige?
[19:45] <+Rotavele> [17:59] <@FHIC> Rotavele
[19:45] <+Rotavele> [17:59] <@FHIC> Remove Zoot from your ignore
[19:45] <+Rotavele> [17:59] <+Lysergide> Rotavele: Zoot has his anus open for you to take.
[19:45] <+Rotavele> [17:59] <+Rotavele> I do not recognize his nation, I put him on ignore to prevent drama. You guys speaking for him isn't helping please.
[19:45] <+Rotavele> [17:59] <+Rotavele> Thanks.
[19:45] <+Rotavele> Like stop seriously
[19:45] <+Rotavele> This drama is nto coming back up
[19:45] <+Rotavele> Because if it does, I'll get called the person starting !@#$ again.
[19:46] <+Rotavele> And be told to calm down
[19:47] <@FHIC> Rota, you're being childish.
[19:47] <+Rotavele> No because I already gave him several chances. LEAVE ME ALONE.
[19:47] <+Rotavele> Pieriod.
[19:47] <+Hereno> nah, rota is right
[19:47] <+Hereno> ignoring someone you cant get along with is actually the mature thing to do

I am sick of this. I have ignored him and everything. I do not want drama. Leave me alone!

[19:55] <@FHIC> Oh good
[19:55] <@FHIC> He's telling me I did it
[19:55] <@FHIC> Excellent

As usual I ask for the drama to stop repeatedly and then I get devoiced for it while Hereno and Zoot argue.  So as usual, someones trying to get me to take them off ignore to start fuckign drama and I get devoiced.

I have no idea what else to do in this situation. I've ignored him and everything.
Edited by Rotavele

To put this into context. I am simply trying to apologise, not cause drama or arguments. I have said my piece now both on IRC and the Forums.

Zoot: i am seriously trying to make ammends
[01:59am] Zoot: im not even mad
[01:59am] Zoot: im sat here rolling a smoke and playing a computer game
[01:59am] Zoot: i just want to apologise. that is literally it.
[01:59am] Zoot: and it would take a minute on IRC, thats why i want Rota to take me off ignore
[01:59am] Zoot: it was fucking hereno gobbing off as usual which got Rudys attention and killed the whole thing off
[02:00am] Zoot: then you came in and devoiced rota
[02:00am] Zoot: and now hes blaming me

-Snip of Mara copy pasting some stuff-

Zoot: I said some shitty things, which i shouldnt of said. i was out of order, rude, derogatory and I was acting the cunt, not Rota. I do NOT hope you get beat in jail, and if you do get sent down, I hope the sentence is short and its an easy stretch.
[02:02am] Zoot: This isnt out of some vain pity that you will recognise me on the map either. The shit I said was wrong on too many levels to be acceptable, even by IRC and CNRP standards and for that I am sorry

To put this into context. I am simply trying to apologise, not cause drama or arguments. I have said my piece now both on IRC and the Forums.

Zoot: i am seriously trying to make ammends
[01:59am] Zoot: im not even mad
[01:59am] Zoot: im sat here rolling a smoke and playing a computer game
[01:59am] Zoot: i just want to apologise. that is literally it.
[01:59am] Zoot: and it would take a minute on IRC, thats why i want Rota to take me off ignore
[01:59am] Zoot: it was !@#$@#$ hereno gobbing off as usual which got Rudys attention and killed the whole thing off
[02:00am] Zoot: then you came in and devoiced rota
[02:00am] Zoot: and now hes blaming me

-Snip of Mara copy pasting some stuff-

Zoot: I said some !@#$%* things, which i shouldnt of said. i was out of order, rude, derogatory and I was acting the !@#$, not Rota. I do NOT hope you get beat in jail, and if you do get sent down, I hope the sentence is short and its an easy stretch.
[02:02am] Zoot: This isnt out of some vain pity that you will recognise me on the map either. The !@#$ I said was wrong on too many levels to be acceptable, even by IRC and CNRP standards and for that I am sorry

I've seen it. As lysergide pointed out, I don't have you physically ignored, I am ignoring you. I see your apology now leave me alone.

Everytime you apologize or something FHIC and Rudy kick and ban me for starting drama and such everytime you say it. So stop it. i get it, and I do not care. I do not want to associate with you as this is beyond multiple times we've interacted this way. You don't want to RP with me, and neither do I with you after all of this. 

Edited by Rotavele

Scratch that. Every time someone fucks with me I am the aggressor and I am the one starting stuff. I can't say anything back when people say fucked up things to me because for some reason I am always the one doing something wrong. I am done here.

[01:59am] Zoot: it was !@#$@#$ hereno gobbing off as usual which got Rudys attention and killed the whole thing off

It isn't my fault you can't read:

[20:53:44] <Rudy[Zzz]> I will devoice everyone if this isn't dropped
[20:53:51] <FHIC> Thank you Rudy
[20:53:55] <FHIC> For making !@#$@#$ sense
[20:54:02] <Zoot> and i was wrong to say the !@#$ i !@#$@#$ said to Rota.
[20:54:07] <FHIC> The floor is yours Bro
[20:54:09] <Zoot> I was out of order
[20:54:38] <Lysergide> I missed what was said, can you repeat it?
[20:54:43] <Zoot> and you gobbing off like some sort of !@#$@#$ saint is laughable Hereno, so how about you just stop, for once, and keep your !@#$ to yourself. Or as your so fond of saying, take it to the forums.

You were given warning and everyone's "punishment" was not being able to talk in an IRC channel for a minute. Apparently Rudolph did the right thing, as you listened afterward and went and made a forum post. #CNRP2 is !@#$@#$ hilarious lmao Edited by Hereno

#CNRP2 's new motto should be double standard or hypocrisy. Seriously.

tl;drer version

[00:12] <+Rotavele> Yerushalayim would you like to join a potential bloc of 8 nations in progress? I can invite you to the PM :3
[00:13] <%FHIC> My bloc is more fun
[00:14] <%FHIC> France, Italy, Sverige, Britain, Japan, all the most fun countries!
[00:16] <+Rotavele> FHIC my trolling is better.
[00:16] <+Rotavele> It consists of better stuff.
[00:16] <~Rudy[Zzz]> I can giveth
[00:16] * Rudy[Zzz] sets mode: -v Rotavele
[00:16] <~Rudy[Zzz]> I can taketh

I have 3 regrets

1) Helping out this community by my ideas for nuclear and protectorates.

2) Trying to help avoid this community become a landgrabber state.

3) Recruiting so many people to this RP.

[spoiler][00:12] <+Rotavele> Yerushalayim would you like to join a potential bloc of 8 nations in progress? I can invite you to the PM :3

[00:13] <%FHIC> My bloc is more fun
[00:14] <%FHIC> France, Italy, Sverige, Britain, Japan, all the most fun countries!
-
[00:15] <+Rotavele> If you're going to pull the !@#$ with me being ignored for "provoking" dont be a hypocrite about it.
[00:15] <+Rotavele> Rudy[Zzz] you know damn well shes trolling/provoking.
[00:15] <~Rudy[Zzz]> That is FAR from provoking
[00:15] <~Rudy[Zzz]> So get your panties untangled, pls
-
[00:16] <%FHIC> I'm not goddamned trolling
[00:16] <+Rotavele> FHIC my trolling is better.
[00:16] <+Rotavele> It consists of better stuff.
[00:16] <~Rudy[Zzz]> I can giveth
[00:16] * Rudy[Zzz] sets mode: -v Rotavele
[00:16] <~Rudy[Zzz]> I can taketh

[/spoiler]
Edited by Rotavele

Rotavele come and use the other cnrp2 channel. If you need its name I will PM it to you but if you use the other and some devoices/kicks/bans you I will quite simply ban them myself. Clearly Rudy needs to lose ops as do a few others but I don't see that happening any time soon.

Dude, Rota has been going full strength for hours now. I suspect, had I not come online, there would have been a vote to ban him for all eternity by now.