Requst Norwegian Government to apologize to Cybernations

Beauty

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so...sign a US petition........to get the Norwegian government to appologies to a group in a forum based game...

1:I really hope the my government does not waste the resources to send the president or a senator out there to do something so stupid.

2: even if they did. the Norwegian government is not entitled to respond to something so minor compared to other world issues

3: I honestly think the US petition site should not be abused with things like this.....

No, the Odal is still used in the Bundeswehr.

Exactly. Thank you, Hauptmann CnaedmacAilpn.

I will lead Detroit Nations to be rebuilt into a thriving world once more. For victory or for destruction.

Rotavele, where is the link to the original accusation by the government of Norway and why didn't you include it in the OP or the petition?

After the first day, It was quite evident NoR didn't want this and I stopped promoting the petition. We could have gotten 150 signatures by a week but NoR wasn't interested in the publicity. So the petition is no longer being promoted.

After the first day, It was quite evident NoR didn't want this and I stopped promoting the petition. We could have gotten 150 signatures by a week but NoR wasn't interested in the publicity. So the petition is no longer being promoted.

If you had came to discuss this with the relevant NoR government members (there are 12 of us there was plenty of choice) then you wouldn't have gone to such waisted lengths just to find out we didn't support this.

Lol people were crying about how long the last war was.

It dragged on over a bunch of stupid bullshit. That should have been one of the quicker global wars, given the cause and how quickly the end result was settled.

Sorry, but it was nazi propaganda. It was proven, and this issue got the international attention it needed.

It had ancient origins. The Nazis manipulated it to fit the nationalist nazi agenda, however historically they were not nazi symbols. 

That's why I felt like it was a bit rash that Norway did this.

Sorry, but it was nazi propaganda. It was proven, and this issue got the international attention it needed.

While the original NoR in fact did have quite a few Nazi members (and the reincarnation has had at the very least one confirmed, but I don't keep up with petty internet bullshit I'm here to play a political simulator), the symbols in question definitely can be used outside of Nazi context.