The Rise of a God Emperor

The Zigur

Are you done grammar Nazi? Lets start again. I said me Methrage and Tywin were on Cubas block list. I added Methrage to get a surprised and counter joke response from Methrage but instead a serious response came from you. You have nobody to blame for your lack of humor but yourself.

Who said I had a sense of humor? My humor is very dry and cold. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I happen to like Malkavian, she is better than you two.

I actually think your worst than Tywin and Malkavian. Malkavian is just a constant annoyance that brings nothing but complaints everywhere I see his post and your obsession with Ariana is creepy.

Danaerys is the very worst.  Tywin is second worst.  Malkavian is third worst.

I think Tywin is much better than you. He at least brings some good content to the forefront. You just bring a few bad and very bias comments.

*The paddy wagon shows up and comes to a stop. It's labeled Bob's Funny Farm. Maelstrom gets out from the driver's side, quickly doses Daenerys, Malkavian, and Twyin with tranquelizer darts and puts them in straight jackets before unceremoniously tossing them into the back of the wagon. He drives away and the lot is never heard from again.*

[/thread]

I promise they'll share a padded cell. They love each other to much to be separated!

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

*The paddy wagon shows up and comes to a stop. It's labeled Bob's Funny Farm. Maelstrom gets out from the driver's side, quickly doses Daenerys, Malkavian, and Twyin with tranquelizer darts and puts them in straight jackets before unceremoniously tossing them into the back of the wagon. He drives away and the lot is never heard from again.*

[/thread]

Shut up and defend my honor!  -_- 

I would.. but you've been spending an excessive amount of time with ye nutter folk. It requires an intreevention!

Prove to everyone how big your e-penis is, Maelstrom Vortex! Are a you a sissy or a masculine representation of male perfection incarnate? Transform into my white knight! Do it dammit!

Edited by Malkavian

I am the masculine representation of male perfection. Which is why I am already taken. *Booming chortle and brays his wings.* You cannot have me for I am out of your reach dark mistress of temptation! The White Knight already serves his mate through long thunderous nights of glory!

*Hands out bleach and sponges for those seeking to restore their sanity by cleansing their minds.*

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

I am the masculine representation of male perfection. Which is why I am already taken. *Booming chortle and brays his wings.* You cannot have me for I am out of your reach dark mistress of temptation! The White Knight already serves his mate through long thunderous nights of glory!

Lies, foul cretin! I am irresistible to the gaze of Jove and sweetly scented in Turkish rosewater! No man may escape my ensemble; even Hime Themis cannot avow the licentious taste of my honey suckle from her lips! 

What you and Hime Themis do on your own time.. is none of my business.. but alas, I cannot return thy affections. My heart.. tis cold to thee.

I need nor desire thy stormy carnations, godly Vortex! I seek the vessel of thine immortal soul to devour and keep mine-self  young! 

Please stop I surrender already

Promise to never again waste forum time with your conspiracy first!

Edited by Malkavian

His empire grows by the day. He seeks to add every high tier alliance into his army of slaves, and through war he will depress the top tier and marginalize the political power of the middle-tier alliances. Once Polardoxia is conquered, he can then turn to the neutrals one by one, and his victory will be complete forever.

Feeding the troll:  Complete victory forever is it not the global stability you have ranted about ow so long now!

Edited by kalev60

Feeding the troll:  Complete victory forever is it not the global stability you have ranted about ow so long now!

The recent interview confirmed that Cuba is too politically inexperienced to enable any kind of lasting stability. I suspect he already is surrounded by a band of competing sycophants, and I think he is smart enough to know he can't trust a bunch of political manipulators. It would be unstable from its conception.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Wait a minute...the Doombirds are a small group of elite warriors that stand against the masses. Seems that rather than the God-Emperor, Cuba is the fighting king of this small army and he and his small group block mass numbers of upper tiers from invading their allies.