The Rise of a God Emperor

The Zigur

Wait a minute...the Doombirds are a small group of elite warriors that stand against the masses. Seems that rather than the God-Emperor, Cuba is the fighting king of this small army and he and his small group block mass numbers of upper tiers from invading their allies.

THIS

IS

DOOMSPHERE!!

this-is-sparta.png

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS

IS

DOOMSPHERE!!

Difference is outside of DBDC most of "doomsphere" as it is currently comprised is not experienced in warfare at all, and many have actively hid from wars (which is why they are in the upper tier). That dynamic will start to change when the DBDC bandwaggoners from within NSO coalition start to tag along (mostly hopeful neo-imperialists), but the number of experienced warriors that do so will not nearly equal Polardoxia's number of warriors. So long as Polardoxia remains united, it will not be defeated on the defense.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Difference is outside of DBDC most of "doomsphere" as it is currently comprised is not experienced in warfare at all, and many have actively hid from wars (which is why they are in the upper tier). That dynamic will start to change when the DBDC bandwaggoners from within NSO coalition start to tag along (mostly hopeful neo-imperialists), but the number of experienced warriors that do so will not nearly equal Polardoxia's number of warriors. So long as Polardoxia remains united, it will not be defeated on the defense.

A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep?

Difference is outside of DBDC most of "doomsphere" as it is currently comprised is not experienced in warfare at all, and many have actively hid from wars (which is why they are in the upper tier)

This is a horrible post even by your standards. You think NG or DT aren't experienced at war? You need to lay off the hawaiian happygrass man..

This is a horrible post even by your standards. You think NG or DT aren't experienced at war? You need to lay off the hawaiian happygrass man..

I'm talking more about alliances like NEW and SPaTR, which DBDC is apparently attempting to lay claim to, along with many of the nations within AZTEC. NG and DT alone are not sufficient for the God Emperor to forge his brand of hierarchical imperialism.

I'm talking more about alliances like NEW and SPaTR, which DBDC is apparently attempting to lay claim to, along with many of the nations within AZTEC.

dammit, he caught us. What's a war anyway?

I'm talking more about alliances like NEW and SPaTR, which DBDC is apparently attempting to lay claim to, along with many of the nations within AZTEC. NG and DT alone are not sufficient for the God Emperor to forge his brand of hierarchical imperialism.

DBDC aren't "laying claim" to NEW.

Kaskus owns NEW.

DT are MDAP'd with AZTEC.

DBDC & the #1 nation in SPaTR are friends - hell I raided the #1 nation in SPaTR with some of the Doombirds 2 years ago.

You are grasping at straws and forming boogeymen where there aren't any.  There is no overaching leadership, or force of nature controlling things.  The mentality of your masters the Mushroom Paradox/Polardoxia/Platysphere (whatever you want to call them) for  years has been to find "the boogeyman" that they can rally forces behind.

First it was Pacifica to rid the world of that hegemony, then it was C&G during bipolar, then it was SF/XX/Polar, then Pacifica again...  Right now?  There is no boogeyman.  The globe has formed a nice dual pole structure with those who don't like them, and those who like them.

What's next?  Try and run a show to crack open the opposite pole in order to cause tensions which can be exploited in the future.

The truth?  

You have no tensions to exploit.  You are looking at a sphere which is forming unblinkered from political machinations of a central party.  It is a large mixture of groups who all see how far certain alliances will go, throwing away some of the most historic grudges in CN history in order to roll the dice once more in the sun of running this globe.  

But, I will admit, I forgive those who have been blinkered, those who were blinded, I offer them succor and for the chosen few, a hand of friendship to come back to the path into the light of friendship and camaraderie found during this war.  Friends > Infra has never meant more today than it has before. Elements of ex-SF, Plan B, C&G, Doomsphere, Pacificasphere, Gratasphere.  They just fought together.  Not for greed, or for trying to control the world but for simply the reason that friends > Infra.  That allies, whatever the cost, don't ride solo.

sticker,375x360.u1.png

Edited by Stewie

We kill the enemy to the most brutal fatalities and endure the onslaught. At the Pyramid at top of the thousands of corpses who died before him, Artigo grabs the divinity of the Crown of the God Emperor himself.

It is thus the angels of old support his ascension.

We kill the enemy to the most brutal fatalities and endure the onslaught. At the Pyramid at top of the thousands of corpses who died before him, Artigo grabs the divinity of the Crown of the God Emperor himself.

It is thus the angels of old support his ascension.

Is the crown of God Emperor the Maroon Senate?

I'm glad to know that we are the heavy lifters in AZTEC.

:smug:

DBDC aren't "laying claim" to NEW.

Kaskus owns NEW.

DT are MDAP'd with AZTEC.

DBDC & the #1 nation in SPaTR are friends - hell I raided the #1 nation in SPaTR with some of the Doombirds 2 years ago.

You are grasping at straws and forming boogeymen where there aren't any.  There is no overaching leadership, or force of nature controlling things.  The mentality of your masters the Mushroom Paradox/Polardoxia/Platysphere (whatever you want to call them) for  years has been to find "the boogeyman" that they can rally forces behind.

First it was Pacifica to rid the world of that hegemony, then it was C&G during bipolar, then it was SF/XX/Polar, then Pacifica again...  Right now?  There is no boogeyman.  The globe has formed a nice dual pole structure with those who don't like them, and those who like them.

What's next?  Try and run a show to crack open the opposite pole in order to cause tensions which can be exploited in the future.

The truth?  

You have no tensions to exploit.  You are looking at a sphere which is forming unblinkered from political machinations of a central party.  It is a large mixture of groups who all see how far certain alliances will go, throwing away some of the most historic grudges in CN history in order to roll the dice once more in the sun of running this globe.  

But, I will admit, I forgive those who have been blinkered, those who were blinded, I offer them succor and for the chosen few, a hand of friendship to come back to the path into the light of friendship and camaraderie found during this war.  Friends > Infra has never meant more today than it has before. Elements of ex-SF, Plan B, C&G, Doomsphere, Pacificasphere, Gratasphere.  They just fought together.  Not for greed, or for trying to control the world but for simply the reason that friends > Infra.  That allies, whatever the cost, don't ride solo.

This is nice propaganda, but we will see how that plays out over the next few months. There is no dual polar structure; Polardoxia proved that in this war by defeating the neo-imperialists. Are the forces you describe conspiring to bring down Polardoxia? Probably so. Will it be enough to actually bring down Polardoxia? Well, I don't think it can be brought down from any external force.

It's a new era. Your outdated "friends vs infra" phraseology is gone with the wind, and although it was been a cute propaganda phrase for a while, it definitely does not describe the opportunism and aggression of your God Emperor, who has raided a great many alliances unrelated to their "defense of friends." It is an unsophisticated and reactionary ideology which is nothing more than an excuse in case of failure (hurr durr, dont care about winning).

More accurate would be the phrase Hierarchical Imperialism. This ambition seeks to subjugate alliances under the authority of one man, and replaces Pacifican neo-imperialism which was defeated in the Disorder War. Polardoxia and a great many others simply refuse to surrender their earth and water, and believe in a higher, more egalitarian form of politics.

So are there no tensions right now? Of course I grant you that. You and yours just lost a war and want revenge, and will even kneel to a "God Emperor" to achieve it. You are effectively united in purpose, and that can be a great advantage while it lasts. But what happens when one group of the God Emperor's friends want one thing, and another group wants another? With Cuba's political inexperience it may end up being fun to watch which sycophants are favored and which ones are spurned.

And yes, the God Emperor is definitely surrounded by sycophants. Yet in the free realm of Polardoxia, you don't see anyone sucking up to me or anyone else. In Polardoxia, only ideas reign.

freedom.jpg