The Rise of a God Emperor

The Zigur

1958500_698671193506816_1582435647_n.jpg

"Nothing will stop the March of my Empire!"

CubaQuerida

Long ago the Mad Emperor Revenge lead the world into a reign of tyranny. He corrupted the Hegemony, turning it into his personal Empire with which he devastated entire alliances on a whim. Embarking on a pattern of terror and driven mad by his lust for power, he attacked dozens of alliances, forcing viceroys, disbandments, and EZI on anyone who stood against him. The IAA chose to make a stand, and I lead the bravest 200 nations I had ever known into the jaws of 10,000 nations, disbandment and EZI. Our stand against tyranny was not fruitless, and Starfox101 went on to create Vox Populi, ending in the Mad Emperor's defeat a year later.

Today a new threat to freedom and stability has risen.

1901831_698671180173484_1211528792_n.jpg

The God Emperor in ThePromisedLand

A new tyrant has risen. He has attacked dozens of alliances amounting to hundreds of raids, throughout both the Mushqaeda and Disorder wars. Beginning by submitting the upper tiers, he has rapidly built an army of slaves vast beyond imagining, ready to devour the newly forged Polardoxia. Sparta was just one of the alliances his empire has attacked, and his ambition and lust for power is limitless. 

1896980_698671186840150_192975046_n.jpg

"I will lead my entire power sphere against Polardoxia!"

Stewie seeks revenge for the Disorder War

The God Emperor's army of slaves do not march alone. Stewie has sworn service to the God Emperor, submitting Non Grata's earth and water in return for a chance at revenge. While Polardoxia celebrates her victory against neo-imperialists, her enemies are already plotting to drive her apart. By driving a wedge between TOP and Polaris, they seek to divide and conquer, and destroy the world's last hope of reason and stability.

1780666_698671213506814_1378290674_n.jpg

Polardoxia leads a Global Dawn of Stability and Prosperity

The Oracles say that only the gods can defeat a united Polardoxia. The coming months will reveal those who chose to kneel before a God Emperor, and those who will be willing to die on their feet.

"We must all hang together, or we assuredly we shall all hang separately"

Edited by Tywin Lannister

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all fairness, this god emperors empire is not every big. Is he sure he wants to do this?

His empire grows by the day. He seeks to add every high tier alliance into his army of slaves, and through war he will depress the top tier and marginalize the political power of the middle-tier alliances. Once Polardoxia is conquered, he can then turn to the neutrals one by one, and his victory will be complete forever.

His empire grows by the day. He seeks to add every high tier alliance into his army of slaves, and through war he will depress the top tier and marginalize the political power of the middle-tier alliances. Once Polardoxia is conquered, he can then turn to the neutrals one by one, and his victory will be complete forever.

What evidence possesses you to make such accusations and arrive to those conclusions?

Edited by Malkavian

What evidence possesses you to make such accusations and arrive to those conclusions?

1795504_698710346836234_345059892_n.jpg

This recent chart by Unknownsmurf has revealed the growing extent of the God Emperor's control over the top tier. As more top tier nations are enslaved beneath his banner, his political power grows, gripping many alliances in terror. As revealed in recent statistical threads, his goals for world domination is primarily opposed by the presence of Polardoxia, representing the single largest and most unified political entity, and dominant in the low-mid tier.

1795504_698710346836234_345059892_n.jpg

This recent chart by Unknownsmurf has revealed the growing extent of the God Emperor's control over the top tier. As more top tier nations are enslaved beneath his banner, the more political power he draws to himself. As revealed in recent statistical threads, his goals for world domination is primarily opposed by the presence of Polardoxia, representing the single largest political entity in his war, and dominant in the low-mid tier.

Enslaved nations? Has CubaQuerida issued a proclamation, private or public, that affirms this? If nations are joining his alliance, I would think it was because they wanted to, but not due to their vassalage to him. I want real proof, Tywin Lannister. 

Edited by Malkavian

That's OK then, I'm in the bottom tier so it won't effect me. Tell the god emperor not to be to hard on them.

Enslaved nations? Has CubaQuerida issued a proclamation, private or public, that affirms this? If nations are joining his alliance, I would think it was because they wanted to, but not due to their vassalage to him. I want real proof, Tywin Lannister. 

Very few, if any top tier nations can withstand the might of the God Emperor's nation. He has embarked on a methodical campaign of suppression, even raiding nonaligned nations like Knights of Ni, attempting to force nations to join DBDC or align with it. SPaTR, NEW and some other generally non-political alliances are being drawn under his banner under threat of intimidation. This campaign began back in Mushqaeda when he was involved in the war against the neutral alliances GOP and TDO, and the Mushqaeda conflict sharpened his hunger for power.

That's OK then, I'm in the bottom tier so it won't effect me. Tell the god emperor not to be to hard on them.

That is why he desires the creation of a hierarchical society. Hierarchy is a top-down form of order, where the economic elite hold power. Traditionally, power could be held within alliances, blocs and coalitions by anyone regardless of economic status. A DBDC lead empire would result in the following tyrannical class-based system:

1920254_697600200280582_1811451583_n.jpg

Very few, if any top tier nations can withstand the might of the God Emperor's nation. He has embarked on a methodical campaign of suppression, even raiding nonaligned nations like Knights of Ni, attempting to force nations to join DBDC or align with it. SPaTR, NEW and some other generally non-political alliances are being drawn under his banner under threat of intimidation. This campaign began back in Mushqaeda when he was involved in the war against the neutral alliances GOP and TDO, and the Mushqaeda conflict on sharpened his hunger for power.

Gosh darn it, Tywin Lannister! I asked for physical proof, and you continue on with these baseless accusations! When did CubaQuerida proclaim his intention to enslave god-tier nations beneath the wave of his banner? Where did he utter his evil plan toward world domination? 

Edited by Malkavian

Gosh darn it, Tywin Lannister! I asked for physical proof, and you continue on with these baseless accusations! When did CubaQuerida proclaim his intention to enslave god-tier nations beneath the wave of his banner? Where did he utter his evil plan toward world domination? 

This is an analysis of history and statistics. TBDraiders of DBDC even wanted to use my prior analysis as his alliances charter. It's time to wake up and do a little researching, because everyone will have some soul searching to do soon enough.

I'd just like to state that this guy affects our (R&R's) opinion of every single alliance that was on the other side of the war, with the exception of our direct allies and any alliances that have come to us to beg for forgiveness and submit themselves to the mercy of the Great Lord Almighty, CubaQuerida.

Nobody will be spared.

[i]Nobody[/i].

I'd just like to state that this guy affects our (R&R's) opinion of every single alliance that was on the other side of the war, with the exception of our direct allies and any alliances that have come to us to beg for forgiveness and submit themselves to the mercy of the Great Lord Almighty, CubaQuerida.

Nobody will be spared.

Nobody.

So you're basically this guy:

1947841_698718796835389_2081729490_n.jpg

"You will be proclaimed warlord of all Polardoxia, answerable only to the one true master of the world!"

This is an analysis of history and statistics. TBDraiders of DBDC even wanted to use my prior analysis as his alliances charter. It's time to wake up and do a little researching, because everyone will have some soul searching to do soon enough.

You are wrong: the thread is idle chatter structured around faulty comprehension.  You gobble aimlessly, distract the player with inoperative material and impede the progress of ideal ethical journalism.  Neo Uruk did right by his statement; you are an instigator opposing world peace and a falsifier, Tywin Lannister.

The coming months will be a test for Polardoxia. Will it remain united and usher in a glorious era of egalitarianism and global stability...or will it be divided and yield to the tyranny of a God Emperor lasting as long as this World exists.