The Rise of a God Emperor

The Zigur

DBDC aren't "laying claim" to NEW.

Kaskus owns NEW.

DT are MDAP'd with AZTEC.

DBDC & the #1 nation in SPaTR are friends - hell I raided the #1 nation in SPaTR with some of the Doombirds 2 years ago.

You are grasping at straws and forming boogeymen where there aren't any.  There is no overaching leadership, or force of nature controlling things.  The mentality of your masters the Mushroom Paradox/Polardoxia/Platysphere (whatever you want to call them) for  years has been to find "the boogeyman" that they can rally forces behind.

First it was Pacifica to rid the world of that hegemony, then it was C&G during bipolar, then it was SF/XX/Polar, then Pacifica again...  Right now?  There is no boogeyman.  The globe has formed a nice dual pole structure with those who don't like them, and those who like them.

What's next?  Try and run a show to crack open the opposite pole in order to cause tensions which can be exploited in the future.

The truth?  

You have no tensions to exploit.  You are looking at a sphere which is forming unblinkered from political machinations of a central party.  It is a large mixture of groups who all see how far certain alliances will go, throwing away some of the most historic grudges in CN history in order to roll the dice once more in the sun of running this globe.  

But, I will admit, I forgive those who have been blinkered, those who were blinded, I offer them succor and for the chosen few, a hand of friendship to come back to the path into the light of friendship and camaraderie found during this war.  Friends > Infra has never meant more today than it has before. Elements of ex-SF, Plan B, C&G, Doomsphere, Pacificasphere, Gratasphere.  They just fought together.  Not for greed, or for trying to control the world but for simply the reason that friends > Infra.  That allies, whatever the cost, don't ride solo.

sticker,375x360.u1.png

Recycling old MK propaganda. Atleast be creative and make up something new.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking more about alliances like NEW and SPaTR, which DBDC is apparently attempting to lay claim to, along with many of the nations within AZTEC. NG and DT alone are not sufficient for the God Emperor to forge his brand of hierarchical imperialism.

You have to be fucking kidding me. NEW is made up of some of the best warriors in CN. Period. FEAR, Wolfpack and NEW used to have the best blitzes in the game when that was the cutting edge of warfare. The only reason that has changed is because warfare has evolved.

P.S. @Stewie, Kaskus owns nothing.

I'm talking more about alliances like NEW and SPaTR, which DBDC is apparently attempting to lay claim to, along with many of the nations within AZTEC. NG and DT alone are not sufficient for the God Emperor to forge his brand of hierarchical imperialism.

You have to be fucking kidding me. NEW is made up of some of the best warriors in CN. Period.

FEAR, Wolfpack and NEW used to have the best blitzes in the game when that was the cutting edge of warfare. The only reason that has changed is because warfare has evolved.

P.S. @Stewie, Kaskus owns nothing. Edited by Unknown Smurf

You have to be !@#$@#$ kidding me. NEW is made up of some of the best warriors in CN. Period.

FEAR, Wolfpack and NEW used to have the best blitzes in the game when that was the cutting edge of warfare. The only reason that has changed is because warfare has evolved.

P.S. @Stewie, Kaskus owns nothing.

Used to?

I mean I can't speak for FEAR but now NEW keeps a reserve for staggers and whatever which reduces the number of nations on for the "blitz." 

Twas a jest, war has had its subtle changes over the years. We agree on that.

I am interested to see how this whole situation plays out. It's still new to see one crew of large nations raiding and daring people to act. We tried this back in the day in >_< and to a wider extent, in \m/, but not on this scale

OOC: Not his fault admin's game mechanics are terrible. If admin gives you lemons make lemonade