A Message from the Emperor of the New Pacific Order

They don't matter, if you left this world tomorrow NPO wouldn't cease to be a major alliance without you  :rolleyes: We would just have one less idiot touting how he/she is the next best thing since sliced bread.

Of course it would be, but despite the magnitude of my awesomeness.. could we stop obsessing on me and how magnificent I am or am not and get back to the topic of why our enemies aren't worthy of their terms because of how they fail at fighting? I really hate how the mob always wins. Just doesn't seem like much of a challenge when that's the only true means of coalition victory. The Pacific is full of quality fighters like myself. You're very right, losing me won't cause it to fall apart, not even close.. but.. given your crew likes to fight in swarms it'd leave them with more to handle. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it would be, but despite the magnitude of my awesomeness.. could we stop obsessing on me and how magnificent I am or am not and get back to the topic of why our enemies aren't worthy of their terms because of how they fail at fighting?

*looks at your nation age, then alliance seniority, then total casualties*

Yeah we have got a bad arse here  :lol1:

The agreed-upon strategy of the losing side's leadership appears to be the incessant utterance of mendacious comments about TOP. Flattering, I guess.

It appears they have fully bought into the idea of us being the puppet master behind all of their misfortunes. Edited by Feanor Noldorin

It appears they have fully bought into the idea of us being the puppet master behind all of their misfortunes.

When in all actuality it is way better for them that you aren't. So much spinning, they must be getting light headed by now.

I imagine you already knew that though, and your little dig was a pr move ::grins::.

Naw, sometimes I get bored and try to start random crap. Nothing personal, I just hate the phrase "Friends > Infra" crap, because its so subjective.

typically when they're the ones facing said reps, but when receiving them its all gravy.

C&G, as a bloc, hasn't taken reps in quite a while. ODN has been a part of C&G for quite a while.

I'm assuming you're all pointing to DH-C&G, which was actually not ODN taking reps. Unless, again, we're going to make the argument that everyone in a coalition is supporting reps.

C&G, as a bloc, hasn't taken reps in quite a while. ODN has been a part of C&G for quite a while.I'm assuming you're all pointing to DH-C&G, which was actually not ODN taking reps. Unless, again, we're going to make the argument that everyone in a coalition is supporting reps.

No one has taken reps in a major war in a long time, and no one is trying to take them now.

The fact is that Polar and TOP launched a preemptive aggressive war and now they want to levy terms on alliances that simply honored treaties to defend the nations that TOP and the NpO aggressively attacked with zero provocation. I suppose pure military victory and stomping on the corpses of their adversaries is all TOP and NpO care about right now, but politically this is a very stupid move that exposes them as a power-hungry bloc with little concern for global stability. Indeed, they seem to care for very little outside of what they can force the world to give them at the point of a gun.

The very equilibrium of the world has been upset by their regime.

Edited by Opportunity

Indeed. It's a Hall of Fame propaganda campaign, not a foreign policy.

The problem is that many alliances - and their leaders - took it to heart and decided to run their foreign affairs according to that ridiculous principle. 

The fact is that Polar and TOP launched a preemptive aggressive war and now they want to levy terms on alliances that simply honored treaties to defend the nations that TOP and the NpO aggressively attacked with zero provocation. I suppose pure military victory and stomping on the corpses of their adversaries is all TOP and NpO care about right now, but politically this is a very stupid move that exposes them as a power-hungry bloc with little concern for global stability. Indeed, they seem to care for very little outside of what they can force the world to give them at the point of a gun.

Zero provocation?

The Kool-Aid must be kinda strong in those northern lands.

The problem is that many alliances - and their leaders - took it to heart and decided to run their foreign affairs according to that ridiculous principle. 

Zero provocation?

The Kool-Aid must be kinda strong in those northern lands.

Tell us again how NPO provoked TOP and NpO into attacking their allies so that NPO would enter the war on an MDP only to have reparations demanded of them.

One: You must be new here, because absolutely no one on Bob with decision making power has ever or will ever care about maintaining stability or equilibrium on Bob, nor should they.

Two: Even if anyone did care about those things, why would they be more important than neutralizing an obviously hostile power sphere with obvious hostile intent?

Lets say NPO left the war without terms and with their upper tier intact. What would Pacifica's will be if not revenge?

Ah, so the goal is to break Pacifica's will entirely? To make them obsolete on the face of Bob? Is that why TOP and NpO attacked NSO, to force Pacifica into a situation where it risks everything?

One: You must be new here, because absolutely no one on Bob with decision making power has ever or will ever care about maintaining stability or equilibrium on Bob, nor should they.

Two: Even if anyone did care about those things, why would they be more important than neutralizing an obviously hostile power sphere with obvious hostile intent?

If anything, NpO/TOP is the hostile power sphere that needs to be neutralized.

Ah, so the goal is to break Pacifica's will entirely? To make them obsolete on the face of Bob? Is that why TOP and NpO attacked NSO, to force Pacifica into a situation where it risks everything?

well yeah, you generally want to actually cause harm to those who wish harm upon you, otherwise it kinda defeats the whole purpose of war.