A Message from the Emperor of the New Pacific Order

If Farrin found them acceptable enough to offer them to us, why are you blaming us for his refusal to accept the counter we made of his exact terms with a difference of a mere 8 days?

More importantly -- for his refusal to consider negotiating further when the two sides were so close?

i asked a question was your offer still including the no use of slots period ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i asked a question was your offer still including the no use of slots period ?

Perhaps you should address this to your Emperor, apparently he isn't sharing what he has and hasn't offered. Apparently to more than those inside his alliance.

With Farrin offering the terms, and receiving a counter of his exact terms 8 days apart -- the bottom line is that the Emperor of the NPO should have either continued to negotiate or accepted the offer.

Given he found the terms acceptable enough for the NPO, their content is not the rhetorical backdrop he wished it would become here. Instead it's the NPO holding up every front because everytime we come close -- Farrin quits the negotiations or railroads them.

He did neither, quitting negotiations and allowing for your alliance and coalition  to be at war (far more costly than even the best spinmasters could spin these terms,) for three more days -- floating garbage offers in the meantime -- again over a mere difference of 8 days.

Edited by IYIyTh

Your still skirting the issue with out a true answer on your part .. i even posted a previous post for you from one of our Gov members that was made 2 or three hours ago indicating what that offer was in return to Farrin when he walked out.  If it was the same terms as you are saying then you would answer it yourself what the terms were.

So you won't at all answer his question, you'll just keep saying "8 days" over and over.

It's pretty clear that none of you would be satisfied if I sold white peace, so what's the point?

The fact is that you all would like to spin the opposing coalition as holding up peace and crippling the NPO.

The fact is that the NPO found the current terms to be acceptable in the previous negotiations.

So the NPO offered them. However, when countered -- with a difference of a mere 8 days -- Farrin decided to quit negotiating and let his alliance and allies continue fighting for billions over a difference in 8 days.

It's pretty clear that none of you would be satisfied if I sold white peace, so what's the point?

The fact is that you all would like to spin the opposing coalition as holding up peace and crippling the NPO.

The fact is that the NPO found the current terms to be acceptable in the previous negotiations.
So the NPO offered them. However, when countered -- with a difference of a mere 8 days -- Farrin decided to quit negotiating and let his alliance and allies continue fighting for billions over a difference in 8 days.

I haven't spun shit as you holding up peace, I've asked you to answer bruce's question about terms.

So you are saying that it is okay for our nations in question to send aid to nations that fought and the only difference is eight days ? And the eight days is the only thing holding up the peace?

Edited by brucemania

From the logs I have seen, Farrin is being pretty gracious and even offering up tech in addition to the peace mode terms.

Yes, I'm sure Farrin would love for the opposing coalition to accept tech reps. Unfortunately for Farrin's victim complex this coalition has been opposed to them from the beginning.

In fact, that's probably why Farrin offered something like that. Needless to say we aren't interested in that and frankly given our stated position about not receiving tech reps his offer is ingenuine at best. Simply prolonging the war longer, honestly.

We're interested in seeing a peace along the lines of how close we were in the previous negotiations.

Why Farrin would continue to float junk proposals and continue to stall while his allies take damage for him is beyond me. Especially when peace was attainable via the terms that he himself offered to the coalition not three days ago were only 8 days apart from the opposing coalitions offer of mirrored terms. 

At this point we're waiting on Pacifica.

Maybe y'all know something I don't.

Oh, and for the record -- peace mode has been dropped for some time now.

Edited by IYIyTh

Still waiting for a answer to this question :) ...and it is just a simple yes or no answer i beleive

So you are saying that it is okay for our nations in question to send aid to nations that fought and the only difference is eight days ? And the eight days is the only thing holding up the peace?

Edited by brucemania

Still waiting for a answer to this question :) ...

I did answer it, several times.

Your coalition was presented with an offer that mirrored the offer presented to us by Farrin with a difference of 8 days. Farrin, instead of considering negotiating in this point -- Stopped negotiating entirely.

Since then he has offered the one thing that this coalition flat out stated it never wanted from Pacifica in the beginning, and so here we are -- 3 days later from the previous negotiations -- and still waiting on Farrin to come back to the table.

As for you Rey, I agree, I too am confused why Pacifica would rail against the terms they were willing to accept not three days ago.

I did answer it, several times.

Your coalition was presented with an offer that mirrored the offer presented to us by Farrin with a difference of 8 days. Farrin, instead of considering negotiating in this point -- Stopped negotiating entirely.

Since then he has offered the one thing that this coalition flat out stated it never wanted from Pacifica in the beginning, and so here we are -- 3 days later from the previous negotiations -- and still waiting on Farrin to come back to the table.

As for you Rey, I agree, I too am confused why Pacifica would rail against the terms they were willing to accept not three days ago.

okay so something is not right here then .. i see above in a post there was a offer tonite which i dont know about accept was said here .. with that offer we made it included i guess tech supposedly.  Now I would assume if this offered was including tech it maybe in relation to changing one of them terms in this deal that was not acceptable three days ago .. just saying now... so if he stopped negotiating three days ago would it not make sense cause them terms that were supposedly a mirror or reflection were not entirely as close as you said and he just maybe ..... just saying needed them days to maybe come back with a counter offer .. just saying

Guess we'll see what happens down the road.

Till someone decides to try and break the cycle rather than one-up the previous.

We juat did that. Polar is not the target anymore, unlike you planned. Long circle broken.

But you had pacifica in mind. They have been victorious since the DH war which was in 2011 iirc. Another circle broken i guess.

We juat did that. Polar is not the target anymore, unlike you planned. Long circle broken.

But you had pacifica in mind. They have been victorious since the DH war which was in 2011 iirc. Another circle broken i guess.

You know Polar scored a coalition victory in EQ, right? Short dotted line broken, if anything.

TOP, why can't you let the real players out instead of having alyster make incredibly piss-poor rhetoric and have Myth talk in circles? I mean, Crymson made an appearance to tell us he didn't care, but I've seen nothing worthy of an alliance who got quite a few of MK's brilliant minds (although Azaghul has done a fair job)

Now to understand completely ... mirrored as in were the same as or mirrored as they were close to but not the same as you do know mirrors reflect opposite sides right ? (left reflects right and your right reflects on the left )

Myth has already stated several times that the terms were exactly the same except a minor difference of 8 days in terms of length for one of the terms. So, to reiterate, the terms were exactly the same except one term was extended by 8 days. That was the only difference between the terms offered by Farrin and the ones counter-offered by our side. 

So, just to make sure you understand (since the other upteen times Myth stated this exact same thing), Farrin made an offer, our side countered with the exact same terms except one term was extended 8 days. 

Myth has already stated several times that the terms were exactly the same except a minor difference of 8 days in terms of length for one of the terms. So, to reiterate, the terms were exactly the same except one term was extended by 8 days. That was the only difference between the terms offered by Farrin and the ones counter-offered by our side. 

So, just to make sure you understand (since the other upteen times Myth stated this exact same thing), Farrin made an offer, our side countered with the exact same terms except one term was extended 8 days. 

too be perfectly honest he did not say one term was 8 days longer .. .he was saying that the only difference was 8 days period. As a matter of fact i do not think as well that them that are not in the rooms realise each term of the Terms has days attached to each different one... but regardless if it was only a minor eight days then the one thing i would question why did each side just not agree to the +/- day differential to make them eight days.  If it was really that minor and all  it was then the solution was simple ..

Edited by brucemania

From the logs I have seen, Farrin is being pretty gracious and even offering up tech in addition to the peace mode terms.

That makes sense. Save a few Peace Mode days for NPO's hippie high tier, at the expense of having the low tier (who have been fighting for three months) pay tech reps.

Par for the course for Pacifica.

Edited by Krashnaia