Also, "bear the brunt," not "bear the blunt," unless we're holding NPO's weed. Actually we'd totally be good with looking after their ganja, come to think of it.

Some pretty exclusive stuff. Gladly help them avoid the charge :3

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering that the NPO came at us last war with the intent to dismantle our power base and establish their own, bending every truth and fabricating various lies to convince the blind to follow them, we have just as much reason if not more to hold the NPO at war than the rest of our coalition. There is no guilt to be associated in our dispatching of a threat to our well being. Whatever terms are offered to the NPO will not be even remotely as harsh as the just terms given to them at the end of the Karma war.

And what about the terms NPO leveled after the EQ war?  You did not mention those.

Edited by Xantha

And what about the terms NPO leveled after the EQ war?  You did not mention those.

Interestingly enough, there was an attempt to punish Umbrella nations that had hidden in peace mode that failed due to impracticality. That's not a good example.

Also, "bear the brunt," not "bear the blunt," unless we're holding NPO's weed. Actually we'd totally be good with looking after their ganja, come to think of it.

Like shit, i'd join your coalition if they're going to give me some nice kush.

Interestingly enough, there was an attempt to punish Umbrella nations that had hidden in peace mode that failed due to impracticality. That's not a good example.

I was not privy to Coalition discussions - however - I do not recall anyone in the NPO wanting anything more than White Peace after that war.

And I fail to see, regardless of what was considered, how it is a bad example.

Interestingly enough, NPO put their foot down and pushed a white peace through. That's why half the other side is so pissed at them.

I was not privy to Coalition discussions - however - I do not recall anyone in the NPO wanting anything more than White Peace after that war.

And I fail to see, regardless of what was considered, how it is a bad example.

NPO's Emperor negotiated the terms to punish those peace moded nations. Others threw them out...

I think you have it backwards.

It certainly wasn't others negotiating them. When it was clear that the upper tiers to make it work would not be forthcoming, that part of the terms was taken out.

It certainly wasn't others negotiating them. When it was clear that the upper tiers to make it work would not be forthcoming, that part of the terms was taken out.

Again - I think you are confused on who wanted what.  Rey above has the right of the who/what.

In any case - all kinds of things can be *considered* by any number of people.  The fact is at the end - it was white peace.  As it has been for any engagements where we had a call to make and were on the winning side.  Something you might want to consider.

Edited by Xantha

just once... just this once it would be nice to fight upn without a deficiency of attacks and nothing but cms D:

rawr

If you're talking about our own little personal little battle, it's because I'm saving my nukes for your alliance mates without the SDI's, but don't worry, I'll save some for you ;)

"I don't want it, I'll just be the lead negotiator for it"

so we should definitely blame Dajobo entirely for the current terms as either he or TOP have probably been the most reliable point of contact throughout this war.

If you're talking about our own little personal little battle, it's because I'm saving my nukes for your alliance mates without the SDI's, but don't worry, I'll save some for you ;)

i needs casualties D:

well thats a boring fight :\

should get rid of my tech for me xP

and <3 ty

rawr

Reminds me of that conversation with you in the PB/NpO peace discussions, where you requested a forced apology, for things that we did not do, and then threatened to disband us if we ever attack you again :v

Better watch out for Xiphosis.

You really expect the peope in that coalition to talk to each other?  IF the was the case this was would not be the most poorly lead, poory planned cluster that Planet Bob had ever seen.  If they talked they might have to find out some of them want to DoW the others.  The fall out from this war among that side is going to be epic.    

You realize that Eq was the last global war fought. This coalition has its faults (as does every coalition that has ever existed) but nowhere near the clusterfuck that was Eq. 

Oh TIO is attacking us now!

God thats so great, a pathetic alliance so terrible it has to follow NATO around is countering us with no declaration. I love it.

Awww man, and here I was thinking we were following NPO. Well atleast we have a quality alliance like GOONs to show us the ways of war.

But there isn't enough coverage on R&R right?

This whole damned thing is disgusting to me.

Tear 'em a new one, R&R.

Why is this disgusting to you?  R&R declared war on an alliance in our coalition, so GOONS is picking up R&R.  It makes sense to deploy forces as needed to pick up enemy fighters, especially given the extremely direct treaty chain (GOONS has a MD treaty with TOP, who R&R declared on, direct treaty tie). 

I can understand why you might not like this, but why is this "disgusting" to you?

I can understand why you might not like this, but why is this "disgusting" to you?

Probably because R&R, a peripheral alliance somehow had a bunch of forces deployed on them from the NPO front.  R&R has 195 wars to NPO's 181, that's retarded considering the situation.  Considering the huge dump GOONS just took on some of their coalition partners, I suspect that might be causing some disgust.

Of course this war is about R&R NPO NG NSO, right?

Probably because R&R, a peripheral alliance somehow had a bunch of forces deployed on them from the NPO front.  R&R has 195 wars to NPO's 181, that's retarded considering the situation.  Considering the huge dump GOONS just took on some of their coalition partners, I suspect that might be causing some disgust.

Of course this war is about R&R NPO NG NSO, right?

NSO was taken care of a long time ago