We may be immoral, but we do have values.

We have put our money where our mouth is.  One of the reasons we drew down on NPO to defensive conflicts is our objection to the terms as presented.

But we didn't want to be bored either, and our presence was requested so here we are.

I think you're amoral, rather than immoral, but I'm open to education on that (provided I won't have to bleach my eyes afterwards).

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one on this front cares if you get out of the war or not. 

Also not sure where you got those statistics from -- no surprise that your military is inept. We currently have 18 offensive wars declared, that are going on right now. 53 wars over the last 2 weeks. In two rounds of war, you dished out 241k damage to us, and we dished out 311k to you. Whilst YOU had a great advantage over us, in the tiers that we fought. You got significantly out damaged, whilst you had the numbers on your side, facing an alliance that has already been in a lengthy war. That's pathetic.

As for the comment about us begging GOONS, that was far from the case. You were not adequately covered, and yes, as part of the 'winning' coalition we requested adequate coverage, that considered the tier breakdowns. If we wanted to make you burn, we would of made that happen. It was good discretion on our part, due to some of your allies being on this side of the coalition.

You have a 1.1million negative damage output disparity. The worst out of everyone in the war -- even though you entered fairly late. How is that not underperforming?

What the $%&@ are you talking about? I see nothing has changed since our last war, trying to hold something against me when I have no clue what you are on about.

Reminds me of that conversation with you in the PB/NpO peace discussions, where you requested a forced apology, for things that we did not do, and then threatened to disband us if we ever attack you again :v

Lol waving those statistics in every post you make says more about your understanding of CN than our performance. Infra and land is easiest to destroy and if you enter late you have it your opponent hasn't so obviously your damage will be higher. Then there's the fact that when we entered we had pretty much the only toptier left on this side. Putting them in range of nations much bigger than they were. Ever fought someone with a 14K tech advantage over you due to the 250 rank rule? I have and i can tell you whatever you do.. you'll lose about 50K NS in a week on a single nation and not a thing any so called competence can change about that.

But obviously, keep spouting your statistics. We have nations that have never had the chance to fight a war up against 1000 day old beat down WRC/MP nations. geez we're so ashamed of them losing more than they dish out..

And hey, I'm not too proud to admit we're not the strongest military alliance out there. Both TOP and Umbrella outclass us nation to nation, no secret there. But you thinking you outclass anyone is just hilarious.

As for you having no clue what i'm on about.. thats pretty standard in UPN isn't it. Just like no one had a clue there was a cease fire during Bi-polar the day UPN launched it's second wave. Just like last time no one had a clue about poaching attempts on our members both past and present. Same old shit every time you hit us.. and then you wonder why we don't like your shitstain alliance. 

Edit: Aw no, my feelings are hurt by the one whose alliance his spent years riding the coattails of those bigger and brighter than themselves.

You're part of an alliance that spent years doing precisely that. Were you not around then, or are you simply lacking in self-awareness?

Let's not forget your alliance rode MK's dick into the ground - you're just as filthy as GOONS in that respect.

Haha. Is that drivel really the best you can come up with?

Edited by Crymson

And hey, I'm not too proud to admit we're not the strongest military alliance out there. Both TOP and Umbrella outclass us nation to nation, no secret there. But you thinking you outclass anyone is just hilarious.

Yet you were still getting outdamaged by us, despite having an advantage. Right, ok.

Just like last time no one had a clue about poaching attempts on our members both past and present. Same old !@#$ every time you hit us.. and then you wonder why we don't like your !@#$stain alliance. 

You're deluded. There have been no mass messages to your members to surrender and join us. As far as I know we haven't even sent messages for others to surrender -- unlike you folk, not that I take an issue with it. Just because one guy may of done it, doesn't reflect the alliances position or that it's government sanctioned. Why would we want to accept traitors? Use some logic.

And once again, none of the government in years has had anything to do with what that poaching you accused us of doing in BiPolar. You've received your forced public apology. Get the $%&@ over it. It's getting pathetic.  :laugh:

Let me guess, at some point you will bandwagon onto us, and then bring back the point that someone told R&R to surrender and join UPN, and demand reps/apology. :v

Edited by Robster83

You're part of an alliance that spent years doing precisely that. Were you not around then, or are you simply lacking in self-awareness?

I wouldn't say that necessarily, certainly not to the extent that GOONS has, First PB, then DH, now yourselves. Their track record speaks for itself, why I'm here verbalizing it is beyond me.

Haha. Is that drivel really the best you can come up with?

You call it drivel, I call it a casual observation. Potato, pot(ah)to?

Suit yourself, I and GOONS have nothing to be ashamed of in this conflict.

You should read our last conversation. You said something at the end of it. 

Then perhaps come talk to me. And try to reconcile what you said to me... what you said in the post quoted above... and this new DoW. It's not asking alot. At least, it shouldn't be.

Edited by Rush Sykes

You really expect the peope in that coalition to talk to each other?  IF the was the case this was would not be the most poorly lead, poory planned cluster that Planet Bob had ever seen.  If they talked they might have to find out some of them want to DoW the others.  The fall out from this war among that side is going to be epic.    

EQ coalition was literally under a year ago. Even you can't be that stupid.

Edited by Goldie

You should read our last conversation. You said something at the end of it. 

Then perhaps come talk to me. And try to reconcile what you said to me... what you said in the post quoted above... and this new DoW. It's not asking alot. At least, it shouldn't be.

OK, maybe not Nothing, but with regards to imposing terms, we have been and remain consistent.

Edited by Sardonic

What tongue? His has been cut so many times, it's not really worth it to do it again.

I admit it's cute to see him try and boast though.

In any case, welcome to the party GOONS.

Edited by Tromp

Just once, just this once, it'd be nice to fight R&R without a deluge of words thrown against us and not much else.

Funny that you'd say that, considering that as the aggressors, and the 4th/5th of 6 alliances to attack us, you'd figure you'd have more aggressive wars on us than we do on you.

But I'm probably talking out of my ass.

Enabling is not pushing, true. But you are complicit, so anyone so inclined is free to look at you funny. One of GOONS' major virtues has been owning that you are amoral. Don't turn your back on that glorious legacy.

Considering that the NPO came at us last war with the intent to dismantle our power base and establish their own, bending every truth and fabricating various lies to convince the blind to follow them, we have just as much reason if not more to hold the NPO at war than the rest of our coalition. There is no guilt to be associated in our dispatching of a threat to our well being. Whatever terms are offered to the NPO will not be even remotely as harsh as the just terms given to them at the end of the Karma war. They can complain all they want and use the false analogy until they're blue in the face, but that doesn't change the reality that no matter what the terms will never be anywhere close to as harsh as the Karma war terms. To even use such an analogy is implying they didn't deserve to be punished for the extensive record of their criminality in the first place and goes counter to every admission of wrong doing by every administration since the end of the war.

When the Competence Coalition left the war, we left together under a consensus reached together that we had exhausted every possible strategy and could not break the siege we were under before we became ineffective as a fighting force. You remain at war at the behest of a handful of egomaniacs who care more about their wounded pride than admitting that they have no more options, no more strategies left to play. But they will remain at war until you are all smoldering ashes, because to them if they have to suffer then their allies should suffer three times as hard and bear the blunt of the damage while the NPO preserves as much of their strength as possible. This is a recurring theme seen in every war the NPO has ever fought, a theme that continues to play itself out in this conflict. A theme you enable by allowing them to manipulate CnG further to their own ends. Edited by Emperor Marx

so much text robster D:

/me offers juicebox

Hasn't this been R&R's ​raison d'être since like, what, Karma?

no pichu joined after karma sillyface xP

Just once, just this once, it'd be nice to fight R&R without a deluge of words thrown against us and not much else.

just once... just this once it would be nice to fight upn without a deficiency of attacks and nothing but cms D:

rawr