Prepare to have your windows licked, R&R.

I lost it right here.

It's not everyday we get a pick of three of the world's most useless and ineffectual alliances to attack, but I'm glad we chose RnR.

Edit: Aw no, my feelings are hurt by the one whose alliance his spent years riding the coattails of those bigger and brighter than themselves.

Edited by WarriorSoul

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Aw no, my feelings are hurt by the one whose alliance his spent years riding the coattails of those bigger and brighter than themselves.

It's like having the kid with his hair all over the place and milk dribbling down his chin pointing and laughing at you.  You suspect you're in a bad position, but you just can't tolerate some things.

Hasn't this been R&R's ​raison d'être since like, what, Karma?

Thank you for the support, GOONS, and welcome to the front.

I lost it right here.

Oh the irony.

Edited by iamthey

Your bark is bigger than your bite.

The bravado isn't going to change the statistics.

If we cared about our statistics more than our allies, we wouldn't have joined the war in the first place. We're losing; so be it. We were always going to lose this war if we joined this side, and frankly, it's been a much softer blow than what it could have been. We've lost plenty of NS, but most of it infra; we've lost roughly 20% of our tech thus far and that's nothing compared to what other alliances have lost in this and other recent wars. There's only 5 people with 3 filled defensive slots when I looked half an hour ago. GOONS will increase the damage we take, but not to the extent that we would want to abandon our allies on the field.

In short, "more weight". Edited by Avakael

HAHA, this is priceless, GOONS has been sitting at like 10-15 offensive wars for weeks when faced off against NPO who has like a 100 nations in war mode in range of GOONS.

So I guess the other coalition is okay with everyone re-deploying on to R&R from NPO, that's cool...

You haven't asked, either.  It's been said you're in until NATO and the other one are out.  You're not going to enjoy that stance.

Yes, after fighting Umbrella, Mi6, HB, UPN and TOP, this last GOONS declaration is the one that's going to be the 1-2 knockout punch....

Pro-tip:  You bring nothing to this fight except letting TOP and Umb keep their lower tier in PM, so all this bravado is kind of pathetic.

Then pull your top tier out?

TIO and NATO don't have theirs out. Not sure how that'd help. Also, "we care about our allies more than our statistics", not "we don't care about our statistics at all". I'll probably be shot for saying that but whatever. Edited by Avakael

Dat's sum maady fine front ya'll git right here, boy.  Dey gonna end dis here nonsense, y'hear?  You gonna get dem der organs pulled froo yer noses, y'hear?

Dis here nonsense git to stop!

I SAID MORE WEIGHT AND YOU'LL DAMN WELL DELIVER IT.

TIO and NATO don't have theirs out. Not sure how that'd help. Also, "we care about our allies more than our statistics", not "we don't care about our statistics at all". I'll probably be shot for saying that but whatever.

It's not worth the effort, the majority of all our upper tiers fought this war, the few that stayed in PM are just the remnants. They are just propagandizing :P