Rotavele is Confused

Beauty

I have questions since I've heard so many people lately telling me about this. I've told them all I would make a topic because I was unsure about it. Basically everyone knows IRON is pulling a bipolar now, but I want to know when IRON is declaring and I was hoping someone would let me know? I want to be online when it happens and I don't want to miss it.

Also who are they hitting? I've heard they're coming in for TIO, NG, blah blah blah, but I want to know everyone else's opinion and who they heard the target was? I guess we can just pool the top target and bet on that one is the one they hit.

Also does this mean NSO and co will have a chance of winning now or what? I'm really confused. I hope the OWF can help me figure this out.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to follow proper treaty chaining they'd need to hit either TOP or Umbrella, neither of which are really a good target.

They're hitting TOP? Oh thank god, I thought it was someone relevant.

Just what this forum needed, another worthless topic started by the OP.  Congrats, I gave you attention.

Ohhhhh it feels sooooo gooooddddd yesssss.

Needs more Mogar.

the story of every thread.

tumblr_lyl68pNQcC1qfal67o6_250.gif

They're hitting TOP? Oh thank god, I thought it was someone relevant.

Ohhhhh it feels sooooo gooooddddd yesssss.

I wish IRON luck no matter what they decide to do, they're definitely in the worst spot post war.

Retarded, dumb as $%&@, annoying, depressing... Do you want me to continue?

Please do. If I'm making you feel this way, It might make me change my future plans for your alliance. No need to enact revenge when I've already made you butt hurt. Edited by Rotavele

There's a very large difference between being known and being relevant.

When you're talked about daily for what you do in the game, I call that relevant.

As for your alliance, you will be relevant when you guys are needed to sell the victors tech.

Also, As an example of how relevant I am, I started a topic asking about IRON and the ones calling me irrelevant started a conversation about me. There you go! :P Edited by Rotavele

When you're talked about daily for what you do in the game, I call that relevant.

As for your alliance, you will be relevant when you guys are needed to sell the victors tech.

Also, As an example of how relevant I am, I started a topic asking about IRON and the ones calling me irrelevant started a conversation about me. There you go! :P

Some might call that being relevant, others might call it annoying.  Kinda like flies; they are always there to pester folk, yet they are really irrelevant when it comes down to it.  

Some might call that being relevant, others might call it annoying.  Kinda like flies; they are always there to pester folk, yet they are really irrelevant when it comes down to it.

People don't speak of flies every day. I'm a common topic on IRC it seems. It's not like I ask people to do it.

Also welcome to another one of my topics. I've told you before that I'm a hot commodity to you and you once again prove that. I've told you I only take appointments boo.

Also since it appears you like me and my topics so much, who do you think IRON will hit and when? I'm interested in your opinion, you have my attention since you fight so much to get my attention. Despite what I give off, I do care for my fans. Edited by Rotavele

People don't speak of flies every day. I'm a common topic on IRC it seems. It's not like I ask people to do it.

Also welcome to another one of my topics. I've told you before that I'm a hot commodity to you and you once again prove that. I've told you I only take appointments boo.

Also since it appears you like me and my topics so much, who do you think IRON will hit and when? I'm interested in your opinion, you have my attention since you fight so much to get my attention. Despite what I give off, I do care for my fans.

I can't say as to whom IRON will hit or when at this time, although I will say that I feel sorry for who they do and wish them good luck on the field.  

Please do. If I'm making you feel this way, It might make me change my future plans for your alliance. No need to enact revenge when I've already made you butt hurt.

You don't actually make me feel anyway. I'm just telling you facts. But as you wish.

a twat, false self-importance, depressing, lonely. Alright, I'll stop now. This is making me depressed now.

You don't actually make me feel anyway. I'm just telling you facts. But as you wish.

a !@#$%*, false self-importance, depressing, lonely. Alright, I'll stop now. This is making me depressed now.

I'm sorry that I make you depressed, also I am far from lonely.

However you have appeased me and I will give you my attention that you request for by asking you this: Who dou think IRON will hit and when?

If you further require attention from Rotavele, you can query or message me for an appointment or to purchase autographed merchandise. It is now beauty rest time, Cheerio! Edited by Rotavele

I heard rumours that they're coming in to hit AI.

I understand you're trying to be funny, but that joke has been played out since karma in 2009.

Try remixing it or something like don't use an indirect ally and for god sakes don't use a neutral (that's ones even more played out). Edited by Rotavele

So, this thread has any other point that beating Rotavele a dead horse and informing IRON that everyone and their mother knows about what they are about to do?

I wish IRON luck no matter what they decide to do, they're definitely in the worst spot post war.

My guess is that IRON realized they were gonna get rolled anyway next war, and decided it was better for damage control to throw their chips in this one.

Edited by Krashnaia

I understand you're trying to be funny, but that joke has been played out since karma in 2009.

Try remixing it or something like don't use an indirect ally and for god sakes don't use a neutral (that's ones even more played out).

I must be original then because I used a direct ally.