Rotavele is Confused

Beauty

So, this thread has any other point that beating Rotavele a dead horse and informing IRON that everyone and their mother knows about what they are about to do?

My guess is that IRON realized they were gonna get rolled anyway next war, and decided it was better for damage control to throw their chips in this one.

I'd gather the point of this is to call out IRON before they go through with anything, this way they will be further embarrassed whether or not they decide to switch sides, burning even more political capital for them.

Either way they'll get rolled next war, all switching sides in the middle of a war will do is ensure nobody helps them next time, where they could still salvage some allies if they stick with Polar.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, this thread has any other point that beating Rotavele a dead horse and informing IRON that everyone and their mother knows about what they are about to do?

My guess is that IRON realized they were gonna get rolled anyway next war, and decided it was better for damage control to throw their chips in this one.

Not really, no. To be honest, I love IRON. However I don't want the people who deserve to win and TOP to lose the war. Knowing that IRON is on the fence, motivated me to do a call out and hopefully keep them out of this.

I must be original then because I used a direct ally. 

You got me, albeit due to a typo. However, you win this time. Damn meddling kids.

You know, if this thread had been started by anyone else it might have actually been an interesting discussion.

I tried to get Tywin, Buckaroo, and IYIyth to write it but they all refused.

I'd gather the point of this is to call out IRON before they go through with anything, this way they will be further embarrassed whether or not they decide to switch sides, burning even more political capital for them.

Either way they'll get rolled next war, all switching sides in the middle of a war will do is ensure nobody helps them next time, where they could still salvage some allies if they stick with Polar.

I hope it didn't burn political capital.

I'm a little out of the loop because of RL; but last I heard Aztec/IRON is sitting this out.

Nah, at least 4 people have told me.

I heard it was LoSS. Pistols at dawn.

That would be quite interesting to be honest.

I heard rumours that they're coming in to hit AI.

I must be original then because I used a direct ally. 

ITT Ai And IRON sign back together as allies.  Congrats to both.

I have questions since I've heard so many people lately telling me about this. I've told them all I would make a topic because I was unsure about it. Basically everyone knows IRON is pulling a bipolar now, 1)but I want to know when IRON is declaring and I was hoping someone would let me know? I want to be online when it happens and I don't want to miss it.

2)Also who are they hitting? 3)I've heard they're coming in for TIO, NG, blah blah blah, but I want to know everyone else's opinion and who they heard the target was? I guess we can just pool the top target and bet on that one is the one they hit.

4)Also does this mean NSO and co will have a chance of winning now or what? I'm really confused. I hope the OWF can help me figure this out.

1) Nobody cares, will happen when it happens.

2) Wait for if or when.

3) Would be humourous coming in to defend NG after that fiasco with them earlier on in the war. Also be humourous if they was to go in on TIO and friends bloc DoW spin, since IRON knows what a declaration of war on a bloc looks like as they did one with TOP on CnG in biPolar.

4) Everyone is a winner in the days of white peace.

Edited by the rebel

All I can think of when I see Rotavele posts like this is

2a6msfc.gif

• I've never heard that one before. +5 for Originality.
  • The guy who defected from TIO, which he founded, to TOP. +10 for Loyalty.
  • Joining in on the Anti-Rotavele Bandwagon. +10 for Non-Conformist Views.
  • Discussing Trivial matters about the topic at hand. +20 for Expose~

Well I'll be there little fellar, you got you 45 e-creds in one dang post. You best git down thur to the e-cred mall in Montgomery. Don't chu spend it all in one place, now ya'hear? Huehue.

Bless his heart.

ITT Ai And IRON sign back together as allies.  Congrats to both.

What? Are you uninformed or am I outdated? AI left Duckroll?

It's okay Rotavele, we all go through that awkward stage where we're not quite sure what we're in to.  Nothing wrong with being a lil "curious".

Umm what? I've had my sexuality openly on the OWF for years as confused.

Also why are you people still talking about me? This is about IRON. There are several other threads solely devoted to me apparently that you can try to take quick jabs and post out-dated meme jokes in. Also, i've never been called Stupid or a Shit Poster, you guys should be original and use that once and awhile.

It seems every time I try to get away from the hustle and bustle of the #1 Talked about person on these forums and try to discuss something else, you guys turn it into a topic about me. Then you claim I am the attention whore because you guys go off topic and devote a new shrine to myself. Then you get mad when I act like I am popular and heavily spoken about. Like all I do for you guys, and this is the way you repay me?

shrug.jpg

• I've never heard that one before. +5 for Originality.
  • The guy who defected from TIO, which he founded, to TOP. +10 for Loyalty.
  • Joining in on the Anti-Rotavele Bandwagon. +10 for Non-Conformist Views.
  • Discussing Trivial matters about the topic at hand. +20 for Expose~

Well I'll be there little fellar, you got you 45 e-creds in one dang post. You best git down thur to the e-cred mall in Montgomery. Don't chu spend it all in one place, now ya'hear? Huehue.

Bless his heart.

Okay, I'll bite.

1. It's simple and effective, it gets the point across. Also accuracy of the image.

2. Defected is a hilariously inaccurate word to describe what went down. Put in my position, you'd know just why I didn't want anything to do with TIO anymore, and am more than happy to be at war with them now.

3. I've been "anti Rotavele" since you tried to get TIO (back when I was in it) rolled in the Dave war. You're quite aware of this.

4. What?

Got anything else?

Okay, I'll bite.

1. It's simple and effective, it gets the point across. Also accuracy of the image.

2. Defected is a hilariously inaccurate word to describe what went down. Put in my position, you'd know just why I didn't want anything to do with TIO anymore, and am more than happy to be at war with them now.

3. I've been "anti Rotavele" since you tried to get TIO (back when I was in it) rolled in the Dave war. You're quite aware of this.

4. What?

Got anything else?

1) It's old and even I know that posting "ur dumb rotavele" is only showing your butt hurt.

2) Defected.

3) I didn't try to get TIO Rolled, I liked TIO at the time, just not Dave. Why would I want TIO rolled? Assumptions and Ignorance killed the peasants.

4) You're speaking about me, in a thread about IRON. 

Edited by Rotavele

Looks like you make a more interesting subject of conversation than IRON.

Yes but ask half of the people here and it's one of the following:

• I want Attention. (Obviously making a thread about IRON is about me)
  • I am irrelevant. (But I seem to be the main topic of the discussion)
  • No one cares/Hates my Topics (Yet they're still reading/commenting on them)

Looks like you make a more interesting subject of conversation than IRON.

Not interesting for the right reasons: it's because what is said is so shockingly stupid. And, while we wait for an actual research team to discover and study the increasingly bizarre (in a bad way) thought processes of Rotavele, we can contemplate in these threads.

Yes but ask half of the people here and it's one of the following:

• I want Attention. (Obviously making a thread about IRON is about me)
  • I am irrelevant. (But I seem to be the main topic of the discussion)
  • No one cares/Hates my Topics (Yet they're still reading/commenting on them)

The relevant question here is... are you ok with the person you are here?

If yes, then don't give a f. about what other people write about you.

If no, then change.

ITT Duckroll was rumored to have dissolved.  The news shocks the members of Duckroll, including AI and IRON.

Oops?

Oops as in that was not what was said?  Easy mistake, bloc and bloc type agreements are causing considerable confusion over the past several days, it is not a surprise you might have caught a touch of that.

Oops as in that was not what was said?  Easy mistake, bloc and bloc type agreements are causing considerable confusion over the past several days, it is not a surprise you might have caught a touch of that.

Point being...IRON and AI are still allies through Duckroll.  The cancellation of one treaty doesn't negate that fact if other treaties exist tying the two together.

Point being...IRON and AI are still allies through Duckroll.  The cancellation of one treaty doesn't negate that fact if other treaties exist tying the two together.

The existence of treaties doesn't exactly mean much to RON though.

The relevant question here is... are you ok with the person you are here?

If yes, then don't give a f. about what other people write about you.

If no, then change.

I like me, but not ignorance that surrounds me.

Mistakes attention whoring and mass !@#$ posting with relevance. 

Poor kid.

The truth hurts, Starfox101. Get on me level, matey.

The existence of treaties doesn't exactly mean much to RON though.

Nice sucker punch. Would have been funny if I believed IRON didn't honor treaties. Also IRON had more treaties on the other side of the war. Now they talk about coming in for another ally and getting destroyed and you continue to cry about them not coming in for you. You're just greedy, and butt hurt because IRON won't fight for your personal agenda. They told you this months in advance of this war. Not your personal army, bro.

Nice sucker punch. Would have been funny if I believed IRON didn't honor treaties. Also IRON had more treaties on the other side of the war. Now they talk about coming in for another ally and getting destroyed and you continue to cry about them not coming in for you. You're just greedy, and butt hurt because IRON won't fight for your personal agenda. They told you this months in advance of this war. Not your personal army, bro.

It's got nothin to do with me or my 'personal army.' Sister.

They ignored a treaty, fact is fact. They made the choice, thus they bear the consequences - even if the consequences only end up being the mere words of random leaders towards their folly. You can try and spin that any way you wish, but it remains as such.