Open Challenge to Loki Laufeyson and Tywin Lannister

Neo Uruk

Blah blah Rey is attention whoring etc. Who cares when nobody talks about anything cool here anyways

You didn't? I recall you saying that you were better at war than I was, and I was simply making a counter-argument. Considering the fact that I have performed very well this war. I was simply giving my two-cents, I never said anything about going to war for anyone.

If don't use every advantage you have against your enemy to win, you are not fighting the right way.

Since you're good at war and saying nobody should bully buckaroo, why aren't you fighting me yet? You even have an advantage like you desperately need! Or do you remember the beatings I consecutively gave you a couple months back.

And to dearest NSO founder and beloved demi-god Tywin, you said a couple months back you would see to it that I was punished for not paying TE. Why not do it now? I'm open season.

It's time to put up or shut up, boys, let's see how you do.

This has potential to be a mind-numbingly mind-numbing read. :P

That mind-numbingly mind-numbing sentence mind-numbingly regarding this mind-numbingly mind-numbing read was quite mind-numbingly mind-numbing, my mind-numbingly mind-numbing friend. ^_^

Tywin is terrible http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=745942

That's a 1300% damage rate more against his nation, that is just awful and the sign of a ill leader.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=749332 - 2700% more damage.

Edited by Commander shepard

" Who cares when nobody talks about anything cool here anyways"

Exactly. Nobody cares, so quit tolling.
You come here and do all this talking and then have the audacity to say "put up or shut up?"
You sir, should take your own advise and shut up.

Challange accepted, enjoy the fallout

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=749855

Pwnt.

Gf, also nice call out thread.

Blah blah Rey is attention whoring etc. Who cares when nobody talks about anything cool here anyways

Since you're good at war and saying nobody should bully buckaroo, why aren't you fighting me yet? You even have an advantage like you desperately need! Or do you remember the beatings I consecutively gave you a couple months back.

And to dearest NSO founder and beloved demi-god Tywin, you said a couple months back you would see to it that I was punished for not paying TE. Why not do it now? I'm open season.

It's time to put up or shut up, boys, let's see how you do.

What is TE? Also call out threads are old. Endless they are related to me apparently.

Also I am the one and only attention whore on this OWF. Don't try to get on my level.

Also I know you aren't trying to call anyone a coward up in here.... 

War/Peace Preference: war.gif War is an option for neo uruk since 12/11/2013. Edited by Rotavele

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=749855

Pwnt.

Gf, also nice call out thread.

What is TE? Also call out threads are old. Endless they are related to me apparently.

Also I am the one and only attention whore on this OWF. Don't try to get on my level.

Also I know you aren't trying to call anyone a coward up in here.... 

War/Peace Preference:

war.gif War is an option for neo uruk since 12/11/2013.

LOL. The internet has eyes Neo.

lol this should be a good thread :popcorn:

hey rey!

hey boo :3

Challange accepted, enjoy the fallout

Edit* I dont care one iota about gjo, nuking rey is like an early xmas gift to me.

I hope the wait was worth it. I know you would've preferred this about five months ago. 

" Who cares when nobody talks about anything cool here anyways"

Exactly. Nobody cares, so quit tolling.
You come here and do all this talking and then have the audacity to say "put up or shut up?"
You sir, should take your own advise and shut up.

I have full aggressive slots.

LOL. The internet has eyes Neo.

And you're blind. Check my casualties versus Rota. I spent a week in peace mode to get out of Anarchy and get money flown in. Any leader who buys into Rotavele's propaganda should resign and just run into the countryside.

Tywin is terrible http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=745942

That's a 1300% damage rate more against his nation, that is just awful and the sign of a ill leader.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=749332 - 2700% more damage.

wait he declared both of those wars and still ended up losing that dramatically?

hey boo :3

I hope the wait was worth it. I know you would've preferred this about five months ago. 

I have full aggressive slots.

And you're blind. Check my casualties versus Rota. I spent a week in peace mode to get out of Anarchy and get money flown in. Any leader who buys into Rotavele's propaganda should resign and just run into the countryside.

Propaganda? Right... You wish.

Propaganda? Right... You wish.

Ok, I'll break it down using numbers then.

You:

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 255,572 Attacking + 343,315 Defending = 598,887 Casualties
Nation Created: 9/22/2012 4:30:50 PM (446 days old)
Peak NS: 8k (according to you on IRC just now I dunno)

Me:
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 482,642 Attacking + 520,851 Defending = 1,003,493 Casualties
Nation Created: Nation Created: 1/1/2013 8:01:26 PM (345 days old)
Peak NS: ~25k

Now, I did have a higher NS than you at a point, but that was despite being at war, not because of a lack of it. I was also only above 20k NS for about a week before I raided a nation with full wonders and got knocked back down to about 10k. I have not shied away from conflict in any way, shape, or form in my history as a leader. Hell, it's caught me conflict for warmongering before.

Ok, I'll break it down using numbers then.

You:

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 255,572 Attacking + 343,315 Defending = 598,887 Casualties
Nation Created: 9/22/2012 4:30:50 PM (446 days old)
Peak NS: 8k (according to you on IRC just now I dunno)

Me:
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 482,642 Attacking + 520,851 Defending = 1,003,493 Casualties
Nation Created: Nation Created: 1/1/2013 8:01:26 PM (345 days old)
Peak NS: ~25k

Now, I did have a higher NS than you at a point, but that was despite being at war, not because of a lack of it. I was also only above 20k NS for about a week before I raided a nation with full wonders and got knocked back down to about 10k. I have not shied away from conflict in any way, shape, or form in my history as a leader. Hell, it's caught me conflict for warmongering before.

I did not raid 24/7. Also I don't care who has what casualties. I just wanted to talk on this thread because you made it and you hate me.

Edited by Rotavele

And I have NEVER used the peace mode option in all my years in CN....
Unlike some people. See I can brag too.

Bragging and stating facts are two entirely different things. The fact is I used Peace Mode as a tactic. I did that because I have a brain....
Unlike some people. See I can brag too. Edited by Neo Uruk