Top Posters In This Topic

My god you are terrible and you opinion are bad. Not an opinion but fact :|

aww, did I hurt your feelings.

Arrogance much?

Are you jealous?

I actually voted honestly, interested in the results :D

As did I.

You are new at this. So I'll cut you some slack but no. Opinion dont really hurt me, especially opinion not about me. Anyway keep on shitposting! It'll get you so far...and a nuke up your ass

Even I didnt nominated myself.

That says something.

You are new at this. So I'll cut you some slack but no. Opinion dont really hurt me, especially opinion not about me. Anyway keep on !@#$posting! It'll get you so far...and a nuke up your ass

That says something.

Are you threatening me? I still cant figure out why you think going to war in a war game is bad. I look forward to war and I don't care about pixels because you'll be losing more than me newb.

Even I didnt nominated myself.

That's rather telling, considering Mogar actually has one or two nominations worthy exploits.

Are you jealous?

Do you have something that I would be jelous of?

Are you threatening me? I still cant figure out why you think going to war in a war game is bad. I look forward to war and I don't care about pixels because you'll be losing more than me newb.

Are you by any chance the multi of a certain backwards elevator?

That's rather telling, considering Mogar actually has one or two nominations worthy exploits.

Do you have something that I would be jelous of?

Are you by any chance the multi of a certain backwards elevator?

I think all of you losers are jealous of me. I was having some fun and being sarcastic about nominating myself but since you all think its so serious, I'll gladly abide and play to. The IQ levels of many on CN is nearing single digits. I thought double was bad.

I think all of you losers are jealous of me. I was having some fun and being sarcastic about nominating myself but since you all think its so serious, I'll gladly abide and play to. The IQ levels of many on CN is nearing single digits. I thought double was bad.

In yet another brilliant installment of the famous stand up comedian Daenerys Targaryen, pot meets kettle.

Also the nominations closed January 1sdt and it clearly states you can't nominate yourself. Guess you losers should read the OP before coming to conclusions of me being serious.

Actually, it clearly states that you can nominate yourself (just not vote for yourself)... Edited by Kurdanak

Actually, it clearly states that you can nominate yourself (just not vote for yourself)...

Seriously, who cares. It closed on January 1st. These attention seekers just feel the need to say stupid stuff everywhere I go as If I'm always being serious. They'll learn, I'll teach them all the hard way.

These attention seekers just feel the need to say stupid stuff everywhere I go

I believe someone already made the pot and kettle reference ..... Perhaps if you yourself weren't everywhere seeking attention yourself with all these posts and that 'HEY LOOK AT ME VOTING FOR MYSELF AND PRESSING MY EVER SO EDGY SITH OBSESSION!! HEY HEY!! LOOK AT ME MEME ME ... No, don't look at me. You attention seeker, you. Stop looking at me" posting bullshit you wouldn't have everyone needing to tell you to shut up.

I believe someone already made the pot and kettle reference ..... Perhaps if you yourself weren't everywhere seeking attention yourself with all these posts and that 'HEY LOOK AT ME VOTING FOR MYSELF AND PRESSING MY EVER SO EDGY SITH OBSESSION!! HEY HEY!! LOOK AT ME MEME ME ... No, don't look at me. You attention seeker, you. Stop looking at me" posting !@#$%^&* you wouldn't have everyone needing to tell you to shut up.

No one had to escalate anything but here you all are doing just that. Why are you acting like I'm the only one that ever voted for them self. I skimmed over NSO members voting for themselves on a few occasions. Go tell your own how much they crave attention. I'm convinced its you and these other attention seekers who really seek it considering the amount of time you post utter garbage and look for more opportunities to post more like your doing here. .

No one had to escalate anything but here you all are doing just that. Why are you acting like I'm the only one that ever voted for them self. I skimmed over NSO members voting for themselves on a few occasions. Go tell your own how much they crave attention. I'm convinced its you and these other attention seekers who really seek it considering the amount of time you post utter garbage and look for more opportunities to post more like your doing here. .

You're so bad it's almost good

Is 2014 international "try to be a worse poster than Mogar" year, or what? I've been doing this shtick for 3 years and in the past 2 months had more !@#$posters come out of the woodwork than the 2 years previous.

I'm not sure; they started with Winner, and that was one year ago?

Vote: here

Well, I didn't vote for a few, mostly because I didn't know all the options that well, but in a couple of cases (Most Immoral Alliance and Best Villain) because none of them was a good choice (no immoral alliances and no villain to be found there, respectively).

Also on Most Powerful Bloc: aren't Plan B and The Usual Suspects the same thing?