Me Dearest SWEEEEET Ronny D

Rush Sykes

You know... if you want to try to go to my members through in-game messages to defame me before them, then you could at least get the facts straight and not misrepresent them.

Subject: RE: Good luck!

Message: fyi Rush Sykes your own member is throwing you guys under the bus.

Rush Sykes, on 23 Nov 2013 - 12:31 PM, said:

Im not real sure where you get the "rolling over" thing from. Did you guys find 5 targets above 100K NS who all seem to be AFK ? Yep. Too bad for them. There are literally 5 of 90 guys not fighting back, you and Ronnie seem to have found 3 of them yourselves. Our damage differential is 380K right now (380K more received than done)... the damage the 5 nations not fighting back have taken (and that is there own fault, to be frank, they deserve what they get) is 274K. You wont find too many other guys engaging any of our nations who think we are "rolling over".... As for damage ratio (even with our sad 5, which I will forever call them, until they fix themselves), we are almost exactly the same ratio as your friends in Mortal Wombat.

In sending this message to someone who was NOT AFK and who IS fighting back, and who is clearly NOT AFK because he declared 3 offensive wars... does 2 things.

1) It makes you look classless. Not that I really knew you at all before this. But I had heard only good things about you from people I had come across prior who knew you. Folks like our dear departed Pansy who held you in high esteem. Now I have to take it all with a grain of salt, because you , sir, have no relationship to class or truth.

2) It makes you a liar. Yes sir, you are 100% a liar. Since I pointed out that 5 guys were not fighting back, you decide to misrepresent this fact to a member of my alliance and paint in a framework that I somehow threw HIM under a bus with that statement, when people like HIM are exactly who I was defending. 

Good luck trying to make that nonsense fly with guys whom I done nothing but help for 3 years.

You said it brother, not me.

You want to toss your own members under the bus, the least I can do is let them know you did it.

And that was a straight copy paste from your own post, the only thing I did was delete the last line because I didn't have space in the message.

Those poor guys were fighting as hard as they could, granted they were taking a ton of damage and were out matched, they sure could have used help but it seems you are more content sitting back on your silver pedestal and slinging barbs.

Feel free to call me names, and say all kinds of terrible things about me, but I was just relaying the message buddy.

As for your opinion of me, well it looks like we hold each other in the same regard, just another loudmouth jackass spouting off to make the other side look bad.

Have a great day Rush, I guess I can take you off my Christmas card list.

You said it brother, not me.

You want to toss your own members under the bus, the least I can do is let them know you did it.

And that was a straight copy paste from your own post, the only thing I did was delete the last line because I didn't have space in the message.

Those poor guys were fighting as hard as they could, granted they were taking a ton of damage and were out matched, they sure could have used help but it seems you are more content sitting back on your silver pedestal and slinging barbs.

Feel free to call me names, and say all kinds of terrible things about me, but I was just relaying the message buddy.

As for your opinion of me, well it looks like we hold each other in the same regard, just another loudmouth jackass spouting off to make the other side look bad.

Have a great day Rush, I guess I can take you off my Christmas card list.

Either you are willfully dumb, or willfully ignorant. Maybe you dont understand what I meant by 5 guys who were not even fighting back. You see, when you return 0.00 damage on your opponents while soaking 60K-70K yourself, then they would be one of the 5 I was talking about. You knew this, you decided you would try to spin it to try to score some points on the way out. 

Referencing specifically the bolded part above. You sure did change your tune from 20 Novermber, 4:12 Server time, when YOU said THIS : 

I question who the dumb one is here.  That being said, in the wars VE has engaged with TLR, I have been pretty disappointed about how quickly TLR has rolled over.

Is it possible to roll over AND fight as hard as you can in the same fight? It is an odd conundrum. No.. You knew what I meant. You decided you would try to twist it. Only you failed to understand the relationship I have with our members.Continue to try to portray yourself as a virtuous defender who is trying to put a stop to someone throwing their own members under a bus. I like how pathetic it makes you look.One might call it a SWEEEEEET pleasure of mine.

Interesting, considering what one of them said about you.  But you can continue your ego-maniacal ways, I am sure you are a fantastic leader that leads by example thru your hard work and effort on the battlefield.

I love that I now have my very own OWF post.  I appreciate the attention, but I have wars to fight, and things to plan.   So good luck with this thread, I hope you can drag it out into many pages.

BTW, you are a joke, and this whole thing is hilarious, so thanks for the Sunday night entertainment, this is even better than watching the Pats get destroyed.  (Suck it Goldie)

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D

Interesting, considering what one of them said about you.  But you can continue your ego-maniacal ways, I am sure you are a fantastic leader that leads by example thru your hard work and effort on the battlefield.

I love that I now have my very own OWF post.  I appreciate the attention, but I have wars to fight, and things to plan.   So good luck with this thread, I hope you can drag it out into many pages.

BTW, you are a joke, and this whole thing is hilarious, so thanks for the Sunday night entertainment, this is even better than watching the Pats get destroyed.  (Suck it Goldie)

Come again? :smug:

That is why I dont like talking trash before its over. (but you can still suck it Goldie!)

Zero, its a shame we probably wont be able to fight together this war.

What up AvT,  as I look back at my humble Rok beginnings, I never thought I would ever be important enough to get my own topic. 

But this just goes to show, if you work hard, and keep on plugging away it can happen.  If it happened for me guys, it can happen to the rest of you, so to everyone else on Bob, shoot for the stars, and one day your hopes and dreams can also come true.

Rush, I have to admit I don't give a rat's ass about most/all the alliances you're engaged with. $%&@ one up for me.

-Craig

edit: also, in-game messaging is a desperation tactic. Considering the sheer amount of NS leveled against you guys, the fact that they're sinking to such a level (and so soon) is a tremendous compliment to TLR.

Edited by Comrade Craig

Rush, I have to admit I don't give a rat's ass about most/all the alliances you're engaged with. $%&@ one up for me.

-Craig

edit: also, in-game messaging is a desperation tactic. Considering the sheer amount of NS leveled against you guys, the fact that they're sinking to such a level (and so soon) is a tremendous compliment to TLR.

Or Ronny did it to amuse himself. But sure.

I rather enjoy in-game messaging.  Scaring applicants, scaring tech-running protectorates, encouraging people to vote in AA elections, vote for the wrong Senator, false orders.  All great fun, and nothing anyone can do about it.  Overwhelming odds doesn't create desperation, it foments creativity.

I think the real desperation tactic is forcing someone to apologize for in-game spam.