NpO-NSO "name that war" vote

Rogal Dorn

Vote for the title of the war  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Order on/upon Order is winning, it's just the pollmaster put in two brothers that steal each others' votes. 

Not that I like the name, since I can't remember what they stand for unless the name is descriptive or a great war (simpler times). I.E., Unjust War is easy to remember because the name tells the characters. BiPolar helps me remember because Polar be crazy once upon a time. Karma, I know what that's about. Dave, helps me remember what started it. Anti-BIBO, same reason. The others blend together.

This one, Disorder I will forget. OuO/OoO I'm not going to remember. I'd remember something like pre-empt the plotters or whatnot, but that's not a good name for a war.

Order on/upon Order is winning, it's just the pollmaster put in two brothers that steal each others' votes. 

Not that I like the name, since I can't remember what they stand for unless the name is descriptive or a great war (simpler times). I.E., Unjust War is easy to remember because the name tells the characters. BiPolar helps me remember because Polar be crazy once upon a time. Karma, I know what that's about. Dave, helps me remember what started it. Anti-BIBO, same reason. The others blend together.

This one, Disorder I will forget. OuO/OoO I'm not going to remember. I'd remember something like pre-empt the plotters or whatnot, but that's not a good name for a war.

Roll the rollers?

yep, no idea wtf Anti-BIBO is.

yep, no idea wtf Anti-BIBO is.

Blood In Blood Out.

It's the reason UMB used to hit MoP after he hit Anarchy Inc.  I'm sure the document is somewhere, but it roughly stated that he had to take a certain amount of nukes from UMB if he left the AA (or something like that). 

just mine because in three years i'll have no idea what equilibrium stands for, especially since all it accomplished was to make the rich richer and the poor poorer (relatively).

So, it was a separating versus a pooling equilibium.  But those are still common types of equilibria, so I'm not sure ho the name wouldn't fit if that is the reason.