NpO-NSO "name that war" vote

Rogal Dorn

Vote for the title of the war  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So the other thread is pretty much toast. Here's a poll of most of the continual votes/opinions from the other thread. putting it to a vote. Tell alliance-mates, etc so there's more participation.

As far as the war's wiki article goes.... In the end the wiki page will be renamed to whatever the people choose and the runners up will have redirects created so you can type in "Disorder War" on the wiki and it would still take you to "War of the Orders" if it won.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll get referred to as whatever it gets referred to and the results of this poll won't make a lick of difference.

All I care about is getting community consensus on what to refer to it as for the cn wiki article. Because "NpO-NSO War" sucks. Edited by Rogal Dorn

I liked Entropy War. While I have respect for the Orders, this war has much more to do with different areas of politics and such rather than just the orders. However admittedly, This is an interesting event for the two orders to be fighting.

Edited by Rotavele

OuO just looks the best.

Except for when in conversation:

"Remember the OuO war?"

"Man, the Order upon Order war was fun."

"I wish things could be like they were in the OuO war."

That is my primary concern, compare with my choice:

"Remember the Disorder war?"

"Man, the Disorder war was fun."

"I wish things could be like they were in the Disorder war."

It sounds better.

What we should do is set up a war naming system like they have for hurricanes.

We'll have the Alfonso War, followed by the Betty War, followed by the Cassandra War. Solves all our problems for the next 20 years.

Edited by Delta1212