Too many long DoW's recently

Robster83

That is not NG's only complaint by a long shot.  Nobody would be happy to be in the position NG is in atm but Steve and others have done a damn fine job of complaining of just about... everything. I expected better than that from NG.

In this thread it is. Other than that we've just been suffering from a lot of back pain recently.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is not NG's only complaint by a long shot.  Nobody would be happy to be in the position NG is in atm but Steve and others have done a damn fine job of complaining of just about... everything. I expected better than that from NG.

They're like children, not used to getting their way. Welcome to the real world, Non Grata ;)

In fairness they did declare on TOP, whom we hold an MDoAP with.

Looking forward to fighting some of my friends in NG! Should be fun.

It's too bad you had to wait for 3 other alliances to oA in on NG, before you entered in on them citing an MD clause.

Have fun, NG.

It's too bad you had to wait for 3 other alliances to oA in on NG, before you entered in on them citing an MD clause.

Have fun, NG.

Robster you are good guy, but you were never really good at leading an alliance. Playing the tough guy in a curbstomp while you declare 27 wars so far? I wish that your top guys wouldn't hide in peace mode.

It's easy to make comments like that, but without considering the context on a macro-level, it makes you look silly. We're doing what we feel is in the interests of our coalition, and moving to our strategic advantage. Just a hint for you: Hitting NG wasn't on the cards, until yesterday. 

As for PM. There are no targets for most of our guys, that aren't already being covered by Umb, VE, DoD.

Edited by Robster83

Robster you are good guy, but you were never really good at leading an alliance. Playing the tough guy in a curbstomp while you declare 27 wars so far? I wish that your top guys wouldn't hide in peace mode.

I can't hear you over the sound of my targets' crumbling infra.

Edited by Dexomega