Heading down for a midnight snack... and I can guess what kind

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But alas that's what happens when alliances with two different FA paths join together in a bloc. One side gets dragged oppersite to where most of their other treaties pull, hence meat shield.

You should ask R&R if they're getting dragged somewhere before you call them a meat shield.

I wasn't aware that RnR is allied to NPO?

R&R isn't defending NPO.

If R&R is not allied to NPO how can they be a meatshield if they were to only defend their allies from aggressors.

Defending allies from attacks is not something I would not consider being a meatshield.

I think his point was more that C&G doesn't give a minority member a say in their own fate.

I seem to remember C&G dragging one of their members away from defending an ally to defend someone else they weren't so keen on helping. A move that seemed to eventually help cost C&G that member.

I was referring to GATO in most of their wars, ODN in a couple and so on

You should ask R&R if they're getting dragged somewhere before you call them a meat shield.

There you go  :P

vvv

Meatshield is just the troll's way of saying defending an ally.

R&R isn't defending NPO.

If R&R is not allied to NPO how can they be a meatshield if they were to only defend their allies from aggressors.

Defending allies from attacks is not something I would not consider being a meatshield.

Last I looked The Usual Suspects was a MDAP bloc. So for all intents and purposes they are.

Edited by the rebel

There you go  :P

vvv

Last I looked The Usual Suspects was a MDAP bloc. So for all intents and purposes they are.

MADP doesnt mean the same to everyone, this is well know. They have already stated that R&R will not be joining them in this endeavor on this side. Accept it... move on... Ridicule the bloc if you must, but R&R have been dragged nowhere.

o/ TIO

o/ NATO

o/ R&R

You guys are great, Huzzah!

Or maybe C&G is just being strategically applied? Come on man,  you are better than this.

Show me one time where C&G got dragged to burn for someone they didnt like. I'll wait. What a dumb thing to say.

Did you have a stroke and forget the last 2 years? Its happened a couple of times.

And R&R never declared war yet, surely that means they broke your point about how it is MDAP bloc and it should act a certain way.

Not saying that they're .

To issue an offensive declaration of war, a signatory may put forward a motion of war, followed by a vote over 72 hours. To be approved, a motion of war must gain a simple majority of votes: if the motion is approved, the declaration of war shall be considered a sanctioned action by every signatory. Once a decision is reached, a signatory may refrain from participating in a defensive or offensive conflict only with the consent of all other signatories.
Edited by Commander shepard

MADP doesnt mean the same to everyone, this is well know. They have already stated that R&R will not be joining them in this endeavor on this side. Accept it... move on... Ridicule the bloc if you must, but R&R have been dragged nowhere.

Did anyone say that? I reference FC's earlier post :P

Also all this calling R&R a meatshield is hilarious when there are three AA's not allied to TOP currently defending them :/

Not sure why you quoted me when my reply was to Rebel. But ok!

You said that we stated R&R wouldn't be dragged on to our side, I was replying to that with my first sentence.

Then I hijacked my own post to make a general comment on meatshields

You said that we stated R&R wouldn't be dragged on to our side, I was replying to that with my first sentence.

Then I hijacked my own post to make a general comment on meatshields

I didnt actually state I just took this quote from andyt2K at its word...

RnR isn't fighting on NPO's side, RnR haven't been dragged anywhere, US is set up in a way so people don't get dragged along to burn for people they don't even like

We're not CnG

I read that as R&R not fighting on NPOs side, meaning they wont join in this coalition. Seems like a crossed wire or 2... at my age though, I am allowed to have certain difficulty in stringing together meanings of various posts. If I read that wrong, hey, I am not one to not admit when I am wrong.

Same as the Polar DoW on NSO, this is a sad day for me, from the perspective that I have friends on both sides.  That said, good luck to NATO and TIO - having been allied to NATO, they truly are a classy bunch and take their treaty commitments to heart.

Also, hi DDL, Baggy and SC - have fun guys!

o/ NATO

o/ TIO

o/ War

Hasn't even declared war and is a meatshield.

The other side doesn't have meatshields, Sparta isn't a meatshield?

What is a meatshield?

Meatshield? No. 

Taking it to NPO on our own free choosing? Oh hell yes.

Keep tryin' to spin it, though. I see you have yet to improve since EQ on your terribad Conspiracy Theories. :Goodjob:

Meatshield? No. 

Keep tryin' to spin it, though. I see you have yet to improve since EQ on your terribad Conspiracy Theories. :Goodjob:

I think you should read the post he was replying to, then read his post again. If you still don't understand his point, I'd recommend just staying away from tasks that involve reading.

Meatshield? No. 

Sparta's king, everyone, replying to a post slathered with sarcasm. Confirming what we all knew; Sparta has extremely low qualifications for upper gov't. Hell, they'll even rent a spot out to their opposition if they need to!