Heading down for a midnight snack... and I can guess what kind

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not very happy having an Ally on the opposite side of this conflict. Especially by extension supporting NSO's actions to build a coalition to destroy our sphere.

I do understand the need to uphold an obligation, I respect you NATO for that. Just not happy seeing you guys on the other side as us.

Edited by Llanowar Elf

I bet losing all that NS to MQ looks like a really great decision now, eh?

Now that NS won't be used against our coalition mates, well worth the sacrifice.

Not everyone thinks like TOP.

Saving RnR so they can settle their one way grudge with HB? I DARE them to try.

What?  No....

I talk to R&R everyday and I've never heard them once bring up HB, yet constantly on the OWF people are hurr durring about this grudge against HB :S

Not very happy having an Ally on the opposite side of this conflict. Especially by extension supporting NSO's actions to build a coalition to destroy our sphere.

I do understand the need to uphold an obligation, I respect you NATO for that. Just not happy seeing you guys on the other side as us.

I can see how you would feel that way, if it makes you feel any better when it looked like ya'll were the ones getting rolled we let our allies on the aggressor side know we'd be going in for XX/Aft :P  I guess we are just suckers for being on the losing side :D

Although Elf, you have to admit that you guys didn't try very hard to keep us out lol.  our MD ally got dogpiled through a ghost declaration for declaring on TOP, not something that was going to fly in our AA.  But that's how we roll :/

What?  No....

I talk to R&R everyday and I've never heard them once bring up HB, yet constantly on the OWF people are hurr durring about this grudge against HB :S

You tell someone you dislike their actions and suddenly they feel all important.

Berbers is right though, HB will /never/ play a part in any decision R&R makes.