Heading down for a midnight snack... and I can guess what kind

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck and have fun Sparta. I wish you no ill will and am looking forward to dancing with you. Also my hats off to NpO and TOP for politically being able to make this war even a possibility, they've done some impressive statesmanship for sure. Lastly, glad to have our ally's back in NPO, and sorry we can't help all our allies.

Good luck and have fun Sparta. I wish you no ill will and am looking forward to dancing with you. Also my hats off to NpO and TOP for politically being able to make this war even a possibility, they've done some impressive statesmanship for sure. Lastly, glad to have our ally's back in NPO, and sorry we can't help all our allies.

You and I, my friend, will be dancing hte next few days it seems. GL

Now that this actually has to happen, can we all agree that the treaty web is utterly retarded?

Still love you, buddy.

Good luck to NATO and TIO (I assume R&R will be part of this action).  Not gonna lie when I say I wish you were swinging this way, but respect the move you made as it was the right and class move to make.

Have fun.

HxI4gnG.jpg

Faced with this reasoning, NPO's allies within Us are left with no choice but to make the same decision NATO made in the Dave War in supporting R&R against MK: to honour the first MD obligation to be activated at the request of a treaty partner, which occurred despite our best efforts to minimise conflicts of interest with other allies of Us.

NATO and TIO hereby declare war on Sparta.

I really have no dog in this fight, but this war is causing some tough decisions.  Looks like you used a reasonable framework to work from.  Best of luck to all parties.

+20 respect from me... not that you care.. but this IS the correct decision, and i am pleased you made it.

If you didn't before, now you know you've done the wrong thing.

I really have no dog in this fight, but this war is causing some tough decisions.

There are tough decisions in every war. That's the consequence of the oversaturated treaty web we have on Planet Bob with Mutual or Optional Defense or Agression clauses spread around like candy. The last global war without plenty of tough choices was GW3.