Heading down for a midnight snack... and I can guess what kind

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What The Rebel and others fail to realize is how devoted the Us alliances are to each other.

Mhmm, then become a leader and not a pawn bloc. Then faux hard decisions about leaving allies wouldn't exist.

You can pretend to be the super smart guy you want to be by saying "Well if you read the wiki definition of MDAP you'd see that blah blah blah, so technically what you have is blah and blah, I just wanted to point this out because i'm ever so smart and feel the need to share it" but in reality, you're just trying to take cheap shots which aren't going to work, the only people who should care about how a bloc treaty works are the members of that bloc

Go <redacted> somewhere else, i'm bored with you now

One comment ruffled soo many feathers, the "smart guy" would of ignored it and not had more "smart guys" come in being soo defensive about it, the extension of the original comment is the fault of you "smart guys".

So congratulations we are all "smart guys".

Edited by the rebel

Rebel has a good point in all this really. R&R gov members shouldn't be wasting ourselves with charitable causes like trying to make rebel be right in places outside the confines of his own head. Our message would be much better conveyed by somebody who can speak to his level.

Let's get Term out here.

Rebel has a good point in all this really. R&R gov members shouldn't be wasting ourselves with charitable causes like trying to make rebel be right in places outside the confines of his own head. Our message would be much better conveyed by somebody who can speak to his level.

Let's get Term out here.

I pretty much just died laughing.  Stealthkill for Supreme Ruler ... I think so. :D

Let's get Term out here.

Actually he is below me like yourself.

While you brought him up in subject to try and mock me, I did find it strange that RnR didn't punish him for issuing a [ooc]death threat[/ooc] to a NATO member. Perhaps your alliance supports people like that.

But carry on poking me with a stick.

Edited by the rebel

Reading over the MDAP discussion I wonder, why are treaties even written? Apparently we should just have posted 'we signed an MDAP' and let the world fill in the blanks..

However we didn't so I guess we're stuck with the treaty we have (which by the way isn't a full fledged MDAP because it's basically set up like SF was (So this isn't the first bloc like this). Which is a MDoAP bloc which needs a majority vote to make it a full MDAP.

Anyway some points to touch on:
1. We haven't been signing treaties all over the place and our FA is pretty unified. We did all however have treaties before the bloc and yes some of those don't match exactly.
2. How can people say 'You should be your own master' and 'You should have alligned with one side' in the same post. We are our own masters and therefor don't care about what the sides of the day are.
3. Us isn't divided in the least, we all agree on the actions made, NATO and TIO are defending an ally that has been attacked and R&R supports them fully in this. We also agreed not to enter this conflict on an optional clause and both Fark and NPO were told this when they asked about it.
4. Yes we had an ally on the other side in Fark, they haven't been attacked so thats not an issue here.

Really its all not to hard to understand when you can read.

ps. stealthy stop making such posts or i'll really make you emperor.. and we both know you don't want to be in charge :P

If you want to have this e-lawyered debate about obligations, perhaps you should hit up IRON gov. I think they need more of a lesson on this than US.

I think many alliances need lessons mate. I read the US treaty and am fine with it. To me, M level treaties have always been mandatory, not optional. We have optional treaties to be optional.