Legion Declaration of War

bjalbert

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legion, Fark, Sparta....

Well, Ardus. You've really put together quite the coalition, haven't you?

You're a bad liar.

Coalition was already there. I just churned out some paper and then kicked back to wait for fireworks.

I do enjoy the attention, though

Legion, Fark, Sparta....

Well, Ardus. You've really put together quite the coalition, haven't you?

You're a bad liar.

Hey. I mean, they haven't done the best in the past, but they might as well get another chance at it, right?

That being said, I can't picture a scenario where I wouldn't be glad to have additional firepower on my side, regardless of who/what that firepower is.

Hey. I mean, they haven't done the best in the past, but they might as well get another chance at it, right?

That being said, I can't picture a scenario where I wouldn't be glad to have additional firepower on my side, regardless of who/what that firepower is.

This is the closest thing to honesty you will find in this thread. It's a start.

Legion screws up the blitz, then acts all tough, LOL.

TOP hailing NpO, TOP hailing Legion.  Savor it while you can't.  It will not last long.

Yes, once we've completed destruction of our present enemies we're going to betray all of our present allies in favor of... a chicken sandwich, stolen directly from their plates.

Almost like a drinking game, I will watch the hails of Legion... then I will go read old queries, or joint bloc or channel logs featuring those doing the said hailing.... and laugh and smile. My how things have changed.

Change is good.

Yes, once we've completed destruction of our present enemies we're going to betray all of our present allies in favor of... a chicken sandwich, stolen directly from their plates.

If you try and assemble war coalitions using NSO-NG logic, anything is possible!

imperatorseal.png

Legion.png

Dow.png

tl;dr We declare war, and are surprised you let us get away with those two wars all day.

/s/ Bjalbert - Imperator
/s/ Regent Pancras - Proconsul
/s/ Killer04 - Shadow Gov
/s/ Roddney McCay - Minister of Economics
/s/ Captain - Minister of Defence
/s/ Konkrage - Minister of Internal Affairs

We 'oA in with Sparta and Polar

Well you came in on an oA, we figured after we saw those two that your aggression might need some time to stew into more DoWs, I mean that was some blitz at 4pm.

1zpp1ms.png

Almost like a drinking game, I will watch the hails of Legion... then I will go read old queries, or joint bloc or channel logs featuring those doing the said hailing.... and laugh and smile. My how things have changed.

Imagine that, owf posting could be driven by political alignments. Maybe you should consider publishing. 

Imagine that, owf posting could be driven by political alignments. Maybe you should consider publishing. 

There is some hidden humor, and hidden truth in what you say. Sort of ironic, really.

You   guys should all just copy and paste Bob's last reply... it pretty well covers it, and you do not have to choke it down.

Edited by Rush Sykes

This is why I chose the philly cheese steak. Ha take that Ardus!

also, welcome to the fight Legion.

Is change a bad thing? If it weren't for change, we'd all be stuck fighting the same wars with the same people. Some simple minded folk can't grasp that and get stuck in the same cycle for their entire life.

Not talking about you, of course, because, after all, we have this gem...

Sort of how like you're allied to NPO.

Legion screws up the blitz, then acts all tough, LOL.

TOP hailing NpO, TOP hailing Legion.  Savor it while you can't.  It will not last long.

This happens in every war. Defending party claims crucial part of attacking coalition will betray them at the war's conclusion. It has yet to happen before. It generally takes a long drawn out plan comprising many months for the tides to be flipped. We'll cross that bridge if it ever happens, but if you live life paranoid about everyone betraying you, well, you won't have many friends left to betray you.