TIO Announcement

salsabeast1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you allergic to taking responsibility for your own actions? It would've taken around 5 seconds to check the war screen before jumping to conclusions and this whole issue could've been avoided.

Edited by Gh0s7

Oh but that didnt stop you from having the mask and "pretending" to do the job?

Youre a traitor. Goodnight.

I made a tech seller's list and was given mod status in the trade circle/tech deal section of the forum. I don't know how that constitutes defensive work.

Edited by Zacharias

Sir about 14K and waiting.

Do you get it yet? Im not running. 
A half year of work will vanish tonight... But even then, unlike anyone here, I'll still have my word. I'll still have my integrity.

Coming from the one who claims I was Minister of Defense, saying this was my fault, and claims DS was the aggressor (after peace was agreed upon), despite evidence to the contrary? Who is really the one lying here?

The issue was sorted, and peace was agreed, with our alliance paying 12 mil in reps. TIO had helped to bring the peace together. After agreeing to peace, which was to be on the update of the 19th, which can be confirmed with various people, PNU decided to attack us, disregarding the peace they agreed to. They also started bringing TIO into the mix without even consulting them. As a result, TIO dropped them, and MO came in, and then the war was ended with white peace.

Ghost is entirely accurate. 

Auctor! Auctor! Auctor!

His O-face will freeze on permanently when he reads this thread.

I am sure foxfire doesn't speak for all of you, I'd just like to thank TIO and some other members of PNU for helping this whole situation end quickly.  Good luck out there PNU!

Good to see someone taking the high road.

"After agreeing to peace, which was to be on the update of the 19th, which can be confirmed "

Blah blah blah. Hey.... You missed the part where you DENIED peace and attacked the next morning.

Thus.... Our response? 

But TIO has no value to their word. Apperently the word of our attacker surpassed the word of their "friend."

Chow, eat shit

What in the damn flying spaghetti fuck is so hard to understand about this:

Peace was agreed at 11:30pm
Some people arent up that late, believe it or not. (OZMG!!!)
7:30am, next morning, DS attacks PNU. 

We hit them back for breaking the agreement.....
How can I possibly explain that more clearly? Should I use smaller words? Maybe fetch you a dictionary? Perhaps I can get you a latte?....

Played since 7 years ago. Dont need proof. My word is gold. Just ask Generalchow

I'm not attempting to troll you whatsoever, and I wish PNU the best, but you do realize your posting in this thread is only to the detriment of PNU? Honestly, reread your posts and understand that you aren't doing your alliance any favors...

I could be wrong, but I think the DS guys who attacked at 7:30 were simply attacking in retaliation for the PNU guy who attacked at 2 am... thus violating the peace agreement.  So PNU struck first.  At least according to the war screens.

Edited by Minion Rouse