Scientific Explorations of Allarchon's Punishment of TDO

Londo Mollari

Greetings to the peoples of Planet Bob.  I, Usama Bin Londo, have recently made scientific explorations to show how Allarchon has bathed his favored sons of Al Mushqaeda in glory and love, and made a severe punishment unto the TDO, who are not in Allarchon's sight.

DrLondo.jpg

USAMA BIN LONDO HARD AT WORK IN SCIENCES LABORATORY TERRORIST BASE

It is well known that many famous scientific advances have been made under the Mushroom Caliphate, including the ability of nations to launch multiple attacks in concert with other nations (we call this scientific discovery 'coordination'), and indeed, the ability of nations to launch all of the attacks that they can every single day.  Allarchon has led us to these mighty scientific discoveries that we might further his will, as intepreted by his prophets and Ayatollahs, for his name's sake.

Recently I have conducted a study of the strength of nations and the change of the strength of nations for the glory of Allarchon.  Results are presented below.

Untitled.png

We may note that Allarchon has willed the national strength of his Favored Sons in Al Mushqaeda to surpass the national strength of TDO, and this prophecy has come to pass.  ALLARCHONU AKBAR!!!  Though the fighters have been under attack from many enemy Allarchon has brought glory unto us and ruin unto those who are not in his sight and reject the use of our cunning scientific discoveries in their willful ignorance.

Untitled2.png

It is also highly interesting to note the regular oscillations of the loss of national strengths of TDO as time goes on.  The pattern is clear and obvious.  I ask you... is it natural that the 52 nations of Al Mushqaeda could have created such regular and precise pattern if their actions, if every ground attack and nuclear detonation in Allarchon's name had not been guided by a Mighty Invisible Hand?  That Hand is Allarchon's.

God-reaching-for-man.jpg

AND IT REACHES OUT FOR YOU TO JOIN THE CAUSE.

SUBMIT YOUR WILL TO ALLARCHON
JOIN AL MUSHQAEDA TODAY

LEARN OUR CUNNING SCIENTIFIC TECHNIQUES

USE THEM IN THE HOLY NAME OF ALLARCHON

Edited by Londo Mollari

Brilliant analysis, my Mushlim brother. Allarchon truly blessed most of us (read: everyone but me) with good fortunes in battle. May the sword of Mushqaeda continue to run through the infidels.

Edited by Neo Uruk

Praise be to Allarchon!

We have you down for tearing the tag off a matteress. You sir will burn for this and other stuff.

I always hoped to one day fight the face of true evil, but I'll just have to accept the diet cola of evil instead. Not even evil really, more like indigestion than evil.

Are we seriously back to moralism?  Good Lord people, I thought we rid ourselves of that yoke back in BiPolar.   

They are neutrals, we can't really expect them to be on our level

Are we seriously back to moralism?  Good Lord people, I thought we rid ourselves of that yoke back in BiPolar.   

As the High Priest and Grand Arbiter of the Church of Moralism I can assure you a great many peoples never left Moralism as a cause. The barbarian horde will always answer to and succumb to the greater moralist cause.

High-Priest--50424.jpg