Hmm... excuse me, but what is the difference between you and a neutral? A neutral goes to war zero times per year, and you go to war... what, maybe twice a year? And what are the terms of your entrance to war? Did someone wrong your alliance, and you are exacting vengeance? No, more than likely someone five treaties away from you initiates the war because they get bored, and because of some rivalry x years ago, you hate someone on the other side, and they reel you in hook, line, and sinker.

Do you think them cowards? The way I see it, a neutral sits there without any treaties, while you sit on your AA with a treaty not worth the e-paper it's printed on. You say whatever you want in public, because you are balls deep in the treaty web. By the way, 155k strength and 1.5 million casualties? Just who are you calling neutral in the first place?

Go back to DRN pls

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be of the opinion that we should all stand up and protect the neutrals. But if the other neutrals are too busy protecting their own NS and not helping their own kind, why should the rest of us put our NS on the line to protect neutrals? I'm all for this, if other neutrals are willing to actually step up and defend their way of life. Instead they are content to sit back and either watch as one of their own gets blown off the map or someone else steps in and saves their way of life. I feel bad for TDO, I really do, but if other neutrals can't step up and do what's right why should any of us?

Then they wouldn't be "neutral" would they? They would be like every other alliance who aren't neutral.

Well you have to think neutral nations probably don't check their nations often so any mobilization by say GPA would probably take way longer than the 48 hours we are accustomed to. 

Well ok sure, but there is also GOP with whom I've spoken with and they don't plan on helping. I'm not for the destruction of the neutrals, I've always liked neutrals and was in GOP for a year. But at the same time if they won't even band together to protect one another, I just don't see the point of anyone else protecting them.

Well ok sure, but there is also GOP with whom I've spoken with and they don't plan on helping. I'm not for the destruction of the neutrals, I've always liked neutrals and was in GOP for a year. But at the same time if they won't even band together to protect one another, I just don't see the point of anyone else protecting them.

That would be the opposite of neutral.

GPA owes GOP shit. GOP owes GPA shit. TDO owes both of them shit. Each of them owes TDO shit. And so on for every other neutral we have (fucked if I can keep up with whom calls themselves neutral). No one shit's in each other's pile or takes from another's pile. No matter what pile of shit you look at, they're each 100% separate piles of shit. This is neutrality.

So, when are you actually going to declare on Mushqaeda nations? Unless you were meant to say you had declared on PoopSkaters of PoopSkaters of the Alliance PoopSkaters, I think your declaration is currently unfulfilled.

Day 1 is not yet over. War is long. You shall see. Zulu have more surprises up our sleeves if we had sleeves.we are currently only 2 Zulu fighting. We are fighting 1 Mushqaeda and 1 Poopskater. If you were 1 of the 3 nations Poopskater attacked you would very much appreciate us bringing him down. This list will grow as will Zulu strength.

I don't think you people understand. 

TDO didn't want to sign with you, thus they are neutral.

That is to say, they didn't believe you were worthy of signing with because they thought you'd be a burden on them. 

And you decide to defend them.

I don't think you people understand. 

TDO didn't want to sign with you, thus they are neutral.

That is to say, they didn't believe you were worthy of signing with because they thought you'd be a burden on them. 

And you decide to defend them.

ironicat.gif

Yes, I'm sure TDO is neutral because they don't believe that anyone else is worthy of signing with them. Not because, oh I don't know, they didn't want to get involved in war or something like that. 

Yes, I'm sure TDO is neutral because they don't believe that anyone else is worthy of signing with them. Not because, oh I don't know, they didn't want to get involved in war or something like that.

ie you are not worth defending

ie you are not worth defending

I believe you meant "ie they are not worth defending". 

So not wanting to get involved in wars (ie being neutral) = not worth defending? 

Some alliances may think that, we don't. Some people can't wrap their head around that fact. 

I believe you meant "ie they are not worth defending". 

So not wanting to get involved in wars (ie being neutral) = not worth defending? 

Some alliances may think that, we don't. Some people can't wrap their head around that fact.

No, I mean they decided you are not worth defending, so why should you decide that they are?

I was not afraid of the words of the violent, but of the silence of the honest... Martin Luther King
Are there no warriors that will take the side of the innocent and beat back the aggressors? Put your alliance as Zulu and help fight evil. You can come and go from our alliance as you wish. Join us in the fight and go back home when you want or stay. The choice is yours.

But giving these now ex-MK members what they've had coming for a long time isn't.

Not at all what I said, bit of a difference between settling a grudge and defending neutrals. 

Hmm... excuse me, but what is the difference between you and a neutral? A neutral goes to war zero times per year, and you go to war... what, maybe twice a year? And what are the terms of your entrance to war? Did someone wrong your alliance, and you are exacting vengeance? No, more than likely someone five treaties away from you initiates the war because they get bored, and because of some rivalry x years ago, you hate someone on the other side, and they reel you in hook, line, and sinker.

Do you think them cowards? The way I see it, a neutral sits there without any treaties, while you sit on your AA with a treaty not worth the e-paper it's printed on. You say whatever you want in public, because you are balls deep in the treaty web. By the way, 155k strength and 1.5 million casualties? Just who are you calling neutral in the first place?

What's the difference between a neutral alliance and the STA? Pretty simple, we defend our friends and allies when they are wronged as our track record has proven over and over again. Can a neutral alliance say the same? No they can not, which is why in my humble opinion any alliance defending a neutral is stupid.

The first part of your second paragraph simply shows your ignorance of the STA. The STA has never, ever in her long history reneged on a treaty, actively sought to destroy or unjustly attack another alliance. Also, I gather in your view our MDoAP with TPF and MDP with UPN puts us "balls deep in the treaty web"?  

I guess someone should explain to you how turtling and a FSS wonder will affect ones casualty count in concurrent drawn out beat downs or how given time one can build up a nation quite effectively if they so desire.

You were saying?