I used to be of the opinion that we should all stand up and protect the neutrals. But if the other neutrals are too busy protecting their own NS and not helping their own kind, why should the rest of us put our NS on the line to protect neutrals? I'm all for this, if other neutrals are willing to actually step up and defend their way of life. Instead they are content to sit back and either watch as one of their own gets blown off the map or someone else steps in and saves their way of life. I feel bad for TDO, I really do, but if other neutrals can't step up and do what's right why should any of us?

Sense has been made! I completely agree with this.... They may not be tied, but their views are equal.

Neutrals? Defend your way of life before it is taken, alliance by alliance.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I can't disagree with them as well?

At the very least MQ isn't using intentionally poor grammar to pretend that they're Hi-LAR-iously uneducated. Har Har negative stereotypes.

If you can't discern the difference between a minstrel show and someone using a foreign accent, God (Or Allarchon I guess) Help you.

Okay genius, I speak English and Spanish.  As a white American, does it make me racist to speak Spanish?  Keep in mind, you compassionate high-minded protector of the "less fortunate," that when I speak Spanish I also use a Spanish accent. 

I can say this, thanks to brilliant, compassionate, protectors of the downtrodden like yourself, minorities and the "less fortunate" can rest at ease under the umbrella of your concern.

Well, that is one way to take it, It IS an IC forum.  Brings up a couple other questions:

1. If Ubuntu was called Clive and typed in an overdone Cockney accent, would you still feel uncomfortable?

2. Were you affronted by Rotovele's "Bammer" personna, replete with over-patriotism and ignorance?

3. Do you feel that Kashmir promotes drug use?  edit: Retracted. Of course they do.

4. You seem pretty certain that Ubuntu is, in fact, white.  If you found out otherwise, would you feel differently?

Not saying your views are without merit, just maybe that your umbrage is a little selective and based on assumptions.

(OOC:

1. Yes, because Londoners were obviously subject to the same systematic exploitation and violence that Zulu people underwent. The boot of colonialism must've struck those working class whites just as hard.

2. No idea what that was, but point 1 still applies.

3. Given.

4. There have been Jews that joined neo-Nazi organizations and there are African Americans that defend the Confederacy and the KKK. Not to mention the fact that many African American artists/musicians/politicians/etc. readily appropriate culture from Africa and partake, perhaps unknowingly or unwittingly, in the cycle of exploitation.

C'mon. It's pretty easy to figure this stuff out. I'm not even a liberal arts major. )

Anyway, Zulus will be converted.

Ohhhhh, your alliance also has the cross of red! You are also cross people like the Templars? I did not know this! We must become friends. The Zulu follow the word of The Lord who often speaks to Ubuntu making voices in my head. We are indeed followers of the true cross of god! I Ubuntu the great am often the instrument of gods wrath on the evil people's of planet Bob. We shall fight evil in his name.

Says the guy in MQ....O.o

I've yet to see an MQ member use anything but better-than-decent English. Our flag, maybe you can speak on, but everything else you can compare to actual happenings [OOC: hell, we can even go to the Crusades for comparisons if you want to keep the current global mess out]