Hey guys

Broncoskid8

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So can we settle this by me declaring and nuking Rey over and over and Rayvon can nuke Rotavele and we can all be happy?

Seriously though can we do this?

Wow a Goon said something I truly support. Bravo!

Seems legit and totally what Holton would do.
Hello war.

<jerdge> Hello?
<jerdge> Hello?
<jerdge> Hello?
<jerdge> Hello?
<jerdge> Hello?
<jerdge> Hello?
<jerdge> Hello?
<jerdge> Hello?
<jerdge> Hello?
<jerdge> Hello?
<jerdge> Hello?
<jerdge> Hello?

I, for one, completely condone an LPH-NSO war.  The eighteen wars that would actually be declared (one by Rotavele on me, no doubt) would be of great amusement to Bob.

What? I thought Rotavele hits you 2 days into every alliance he joins.. :awesome:

I'm glad I didn't have to quit to reveal my guilty conscious this time.

Yes I spied on LPH. However do you even know my reasoning behind it? No and you didn't even try to figure it out. After becoming the Gus of LPH, I realized it was my time to go and let some of my inferiors take control of the alliance. After joining the NSO, I teamed up with Holton to take on the plans of spying on LPH and baiting them into a war with New Sith Order to further strengthen our bond. You may think this sounds crazy but no relationship is healthy without a bit of conflict. When I left LPH, I set up an account with a secret admin mask to view all information. All 29 members have had very interesting foreign affairs discussions and I see that Chax is leading them right. As activity begins to surge in LPH, I realized that I would eventually be caught...

After Chax caught me spying, we made a deal and none of the info would be released. It was silent and all was good until Broncoskid discovered this information and let it free into the OWF. I really hope your proud of yourself for starting a war broncoskid, I really do.

Edited by Rotavele

I'm glad I didn't have to quit to reveal my guilty conscious this time.

Yes I spied on LPH. However do you even know my reasoning behind it? No and you didn't even try to figure it out. After becoming the Gus of LPH, I realized it was my time to go and let some of my inferiors take control of the alliance. After joining the NSO, I teamed up with Holton to take on the plans of spying on LPH and baiting them into a war with New Sith Order to further strengthen our bond. You may think this sounds crazy but no relationship is healthy without a bit of conflict. When I left LPH, I set up an account with a secret admin mask to view all information. All 29 members have had very interesting foreign affairs discussions and I see that Chax is leading them right. As activity begins to surge in LPH, I realized that I would eventually be caught...

After Chax caught me spying, we made a deal and none of the info would be released. It was silent and all was good until Broncoskid discovered this information and let it free into the OWF. I really hope your proud of yourself for starting a war broncoskid, I really do.

wait did nadc actually accept you?

jesus christ