Joint RnR-Valhalla Announcement - We Can Rest When We're Dead

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, what I meant was that Valhalla and R&R's union bring a large group of people together, like NG, MI6, VE, Umb, FEAR, NATO, GOD, and RIA. Most importantly, this throws alliances like NG into the larger sphere that is now forming.

No, what I meant was that Valhalla and R&R's union bring a large group of people together, like NG, MI6, VE, Umb, FEAR, NATO, GOD, and RIA. Most importantly, this throws alliances like NG into the larger sphere that is now forming.

What you just described is a total of roughly 46.5M million NS, with Umb and MI6 doubling in both your list and TOP's immediate allies. Everyone throws NG into every possible lineup, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and keep them.

TOP brings Umb, MK, DoD and MI6 directly (23.9M NS) combined with Polar's 8M and XX's 20.1M NS, not even including the boatload of secondary ties. So that's close to 52M without calling any secondary ties in.

Last time I checked 46.5 < 52, but hey that's just me.

I think he could be referencing the history between that grouping as well which makes sense considering a lot of the aa's have been at odds at each other for years. FEAR/GOD goes back almost 7 years, maybe more.

On a related note, comparing e-peen this way is a bit rudimentary but in the spirit of CN, I'll play. Since we're comparing stats I believe IRON was forgotten. Once we consider that NS our total becomes 57 and change.

Last time I checked 57>52, but hey that's just me. :p

Edited by Dcrews

What you just described is a total of roughly 46.5M million NS, with Umb and MI6 doubling in both your list and TOP's immediate allies. Everyone throws NG into every possible lineup, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and keep them.

TOP brings Umb, MK, DoD and MI6 directly (23.9M NS) combined with Polar's 8M and XX's 20.1M NS, not even including the boatload of secondary ties. So that's close to 52M without calling any secondary ties in.

Last time I checked 46.5 < 52, but hey that's just me.

You are all working on assumptions that are quite amusing to behold. If you want another piece to toy with, don't forget our Fark tie: I was under the impression R&R is quite close to them drunkhards still.

NG already has a secret MDAP with RnR.  So it doesn't change anything for us. :P

But seriously, RnR is one of the few in that sphere that NG hasn't fought with in the past and I've always felt RnR was the best of XX, when you were apart of it.  And who doesn't like RnR?

Congrats guys!

You are all working on assumptions that are quite amusing to behold. If you want another piece to toy with, don't forget our Fark tie: I was under the impression R&R is quite close to them drunkhards still.

Just going off what alliances he posted, no need to get your knickers in a bunch.

I think I see the pattern here.

NG is allied to or a treaty chain away from just about everyone, so I think that is the least important thing here.

I think I see the pattern here.

NG is allied to or a treaty chain away from just about everyone, so I think that is the least important thing here.

That is simply false. We all know where and who NG wants to go after next war. However Valhalla tying R&R make this interesting, as R&R still are heavily in the ex-SF and XX sphere of influence. Ultimately this makes Valhalla one of the most interesting alliances for both sides next war. My question is where will Valhalla's loyalty ultimately reside, in NG and their friends, or in the new sphere that TOP-NpO is establishing.