A Note to DRN

Neo Uruk

I discussed with Rey the issue we had with Kiloist, as well as a screen shot of a confession by Kiloist.

I have discussed what the "confession" was and can show logs of this. There was no real confession. It was more the less a way to shut you up. Or have you forgot your crimes against DRN as well?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A plot by Lucius. Gino was not online to approve anything. Lucius claims that my member, Kiloist, was in on the plan. If that were the case, however, it wouldn't have been so easily foiled by those meddling kids and their stupid dog!

Seems like DRN is wanting to make a name for themselves. The only name I'm thinking of right now is "Fool".

To be fair, DRN has resolved the issues between us. Now it is simply Lucius that we have a problem with.

It appears we have a door to knock on. HB is feeling that their ties to relevant parties make them immune to answering for government actions. This is their official policy.

19:02 Xanth • rey, i have bad news for you
19:02 Xanth • we see this as you being pissy, so either make something of it other than a pissy owf post
19:03 Xanth • or drop it and walk away
19:03 Xanth • as i said hb will not be tha agressor in any situation involving members past actions in another alliance
19:03 ReytheGreat • And as I said
19:04 ReytheGreat • this is a matter of alliance security
19:04 Xanth • if you would like to hear a nicer worded version of this then please talk to roland
19:04 Xanth • he is on right now
19:05 ReytheGreat • I just feel like an alliance who had to surrender early in a two-month war
19:05 ReytheGreat • doesn't have all that much talking room
19:05 ReytheGreat • or are you feeling bad because of DT?
19:05 Xanth • then do something
19:05 Xanth • do something

We'll be in touch, HB.

It appears we have a door to knock on. HB is feeling that their ties to relevant parties make them immune to answering for government actions. This is their official policy.We'll be in touch, HB.

I believe you said in post #108 that the issue with DRN has been resolved.  HB is an entirely different alliance.  I get that they are allies and I get that sometimes in threads people talk about one ally or another, but since this thread is specifically titled "A note to DRN" I'm a bit surprised that discussion is continuing here. 

I am not in any way defending HB.  They are not our allies.  However DRN is.  Thanks.

No need to posture. We all know who has the numbers game in their favor.

Yeah, House Baratheon does.  That is of course you're unwilling to fight your own petty battles.  When Xanth told you to do something about it, he probably didn't mean run to mommy and daddy and have them do something about it.

Edited by MitchellBade

I believe you said in post #108 that the issue with DRN has been resolved.  HB is an entirely different alliance.  I get that they are allies and I get that sometimes in threads people talk about one ally or another, but since this thread is specifically titled "A note to DRN" I'm a bit surprised that discussion is continuing here. 

I am not in any way defending HB.  They are not our allies.  However DRN is.  Thanks.

This is a direct result of Lucius's actions, which were what caused the incident with DRN. I don't find it very fitting to start a new thread quite yet.

Yeah, House Baratheon does.  That is of course you're unwilling to fight your own petty battles.  When Xanth told you to do something about it, he probably didn't mean run to mommy and daddy and have them do something about it.

Ok, fine. So what is the point of you coming in here again?

In my official capacity as one of the M's of MI6, I would like to take the opportunity to point out that everyone involved in this situation is bad and should feel bad.

You're government of modern alliances, not twelve year olds.  Well, I suppose it's possible you're also twelve year olds, but I'm willing to give (most of) you the benefit of the doubt.

In my official capacity as one of the M's of MI6, I would like to take the opportunity to point out that everyone involved in this situation is bad and should feel bad.

You're government of modern alliances, not twelve year olds.  Well, I suppose it's possible you're also twelve year olds, but I'm willing to give (most of) you the benefit of the doubt.

You know I tried being mature about it.

It appears we have a door to knock on. HB is feeling that their ties to relevant parties make them immune to answering for government actions. This is their official policy.We'll be in touch, HB.

This thread just keeps evolving it seams.

good save chim

Edited by IYIyTh

HB isn't/wasn't plotting anything against LPH. You are twisting everyone's words and fabricating fiction on the matter. Rey you didn't get the resolution you wanted and now are coming to the OWF to try to embarrass us and before to embarrass DRN. You want to force people in to making decisions by how uncomfortable you can make them through verbal threats in these threads. You didn't provide very good evidence of wrong doing to us, we require some sort of reliable plotting to show that he planned against LPH and you showed us screen caps of you flaming him on foreign boards in our embassy. So you weren't looking for a peaceful resolution but to attack our member and rile him up. You troll each other and then act innocent and say that his is obviously not a troll and he should be banned because you say so.  You are also trying to bully our alliance by posting passive-aggressive threads in here and refusing to reach a peaceful agreement with us at a logical/reasonable pace. There was no damage done and you are now foaming at the mouth for blood while being rude to everyone who doesn't just give in to your demands.

Why would you post those logs here, are purposefully trying to be an antagonistic douchebag?

Am I really the antagonistic douchebag for trying to resolve a situation and being told "do something" over and over?

refusing to reach a peaceful agreement with us at a logical/reasonable pace.

I literally came to you for that reason and was told "do something" over and over. I don't see how you can say I'm out for blood when I was told I would have to extract blood to get any closure to this. Edited by Neo Uruk