Mushroom Kingdom Official Sanctification

delendum

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumours are that Allarchon had twins: O ya baby and Michiel de Ruyter. Both son's of the devine being, they cannot be defeated.

We are all Allarchon's children... what separates the Mushlims from the infidels is where they put their faith and how they dress their women. 

Rumours are that Allarchon had twins: O ya baby and Michiel de Ruyter. Both son's of the devine being, they cannot be defeated.

Which leaves only one question.  Should the twins ever meet against one another on the field of battle, what would happen?  My guess:  The complete and utter destruction of the eQuilibrium coalition with the exception of Matt Miller who will be selling off his stake in the universe and relocating his investments in lands elsewhere in the multi-verse just in time to avoid the destruction.

Wait, who's mocha? I also think you'll find we're on quite a winning streak in regards to wars.

I'm also confused by your decision to change font and size mid sentence.

It was by accident and I thought of correcting it but then I thought...would they point this out? I called it right  :P

Before?  Has NPL ever even won a war?

I've never spoken for any alliance I'm in while on these boards. Were you my allies I would say the same things.

Considering that guy wasn't even here for the last war...

I was away but I'm new to the NPL yes. I read up on what happened to them which was quite unfortunate.

I was the first attack every single day due to having the highest odds on every GA since the start of the war.  As of the second round, I've been fighting nations with more infrastructure than I have had starting out.  

And I would've loved to declare on Matt Miller... except he sold all his infrastructure off to dodge out of my declaring range before I got out of anarchy...like a true wimp.  He also took a good two weeks to come out of peace mode.  Looks like your hero is a coward.

If you think MM is a coward because of when he left PM, you're a fool.

That's a pretty impressive record.

He is clearly a skillful CN warrior, because it takes lots of skills to be good at CN war.

At the supertier a high skill level is required because everyone is super active. I learned a lot from Oyababy regarding war strategies. He pushed my warring abilities to another level :)