LoSSes to be had

andyt2k

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can do that whole "war against one is a war against all" thing, but saying "comes to the defense of TIO" is pretty retarded. Just call it like it is, a multi-chained oA bangwagon entry into this war. Congrats.

We had gov. write the damn DoW, what do you expect? Any self-respecting LOSSer understands that this is all about "What, we get to redo GW3? Awesome!".

We had gov. write the damn DoW, what do you expect? Any self-respecting LOSSer understands that this is all about "What, we get to redo GW3? Awesome!".

Didn't know you were on Pacifica's side in GWIII.....

At any rate I've lost my respect for LoSS. I doubt I'll be able to convince everyone into cancelling but all I need is four votes.

Didn't know you were on Pacifica's side in GWIII.....

At any rate I've lost my respect for LoSS. I doubt I'll be able to convince everyone into cancelling but all I need is four votes.

Get rid of TIO while you're at it.

Also lolLoSS. You could just used the same bandwagoning BS that everyone else in your coalition has been using so far.

Ninja im sorry you feel that way, We've always tried to be good allies to you. we've never done anything to screw you, never have gonna against you and when we were able we've always had your back.

You were able to have their backs this time. You chose not to.

Ninja im sorry you feel that way, We've always tried to be good allies to you. we've never done anything to screw you, never have gonna against you and when we were able we've always had your back.

That is what I liked about you. I also thought you had the decency to not bandwagon in like this. I figured you would actually wait for a direct ally to ACTUALLY be hit and not be taken with the ridiculous bullshit policy of hit one hit all. Even if you had just cited the treaty chains you used to oA in on GOONS I would have been fine with that. We oA via AI>NPO>TIO>LoSS could have been your DoW and I would have been completely fine with it. To bastardize your treaty ties to the effect you have by claiming "defense" of TIO is ugly, dishonorable, and not something I thought would come out of you.

I would like to thank LoSS for donating two nations to my defensive war slots who have a collective 30 mill between them, no airforces, and no nukes. Please have them collect as often as possible so I can focus on Timberland. Thank you.

Instead of doing this under the pretense of defense It would be nice if you just admit that you are bandwaggoning on GOONS to get an easy, risk free shot in. You chose to activate an optional aggression clause for another alliance who went in on optional aggression(TIO). LOSS should have defended GATO or considered Nordreich. With this move you didn't even provide the slightest bit of diplomatic assistance to GATO either. You could have stayed on the sideline a while to make sure GATO wouldn't be countered. Or you could have just honored the damn piece of paper you signed. Non Grata, another alliances with conflicting treaties did this a lot classier and better.

I am seriously cracking up at all the outrage from all these people who happily supported b.s like "For DAVE!!" and the Pre-Empts of the past when we'd have to fight people from alliances who never declared war on us, but it was okay because you were in a coalition together. What makes anything this coalition is doing any less legit than Umbrella declaring they were just going to attack the upper tiers of every alliance for the coalition? You people supported that, you supported Dave, you've supported GOONS here taking reps every time someone fires a shot at them, you support Umbrella starting this with AI. You've pissed off and screwed over nearly all of Bob the past 4 years. And all you've spoken of during those 4 years to any who complained was gems like 'Cry more" "we love tears" "bring it" "do something about it" etc. Now something is being done. Live with the world you created and the hatred you seemed to relish when you had the might of arms to stomp people out. You all said you looked forward to the day when people came to try and topple you. Well it's here, you should be happy.

Nah Tim they told us up front they wouldn't be coming in for us. We said fine. I was under the impression, like I said, they would at least be citing a treaty for the other side in a legit fashion. Dunno what this crock is.

At least they told you that your treaty wasn't worth it to your face I guess. 

I am seriously cracking up at all the outrage from all these people who happily supported b.s like "For DAVE!!" and the Pre-Empts of the past when we'd have to fight people from alliances who never declared war on us, but it was okay because you were in a coalition together. What makes anything this coalition is doing any less legit than Umbrella declaring they were just going to attack the upper tiers of every alliance for the coalition? You people supported that, you supported Dave, you've supported GOONS here taking reps every time someone fires a shot at them, you support Umbrella starting this with AI. You've pissed off and screwed over nearly all of Bob the past 4 years. And all you've spoken of during those 4 years to any who complained was gems like 'Cry more" "we love tears" "bring it" "do something about it" etc. Now something is being done. Live with the world you created and the hatred you seemed to relish when you had the might of arms to stomp people out. You all said you looked forward to the day when people came to try and topple you. Well it's here, you should be happy.

This is funny coming from a hegemony alliance.