What is 2x2?

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW was a legit cancelation and you know it so stop being ignorant.  Sparta? What?  Was ODN even in C&G when that happened?  Didn't RIA and RnR attack an MDoAP ally? (I was not in the bloc then) LSF is the only case that could be made but, again, Rush explained that one.

You asked by a list, now that I gave you one you either use ignorance as an excuse or try to spin the facts, it's impossible to satisfy you. 

Legit reason to cancel a treaty to CnG alliances is: You put our chance to be in the victory side on risk, therefore this treaty is null and void. 

NEW was a legit cancelation and you know it so stop being ignorant.  Sparta? What?  Was ODN even in C&G when that happened?  Didn't RIA and RnR attack an MDoAP ally? (I was not in the bloc then) LSF is the only case that could be made but, again, Rush explained that one.

Yeah, ODN was in C&G at that point, but they had very good reasons for doing what they did (attacking Sparta's ally) which D34th is conveniently ignoring. Basically Sparta had made some poor political decisionmaking in the months prior to that war but ODN didn't want to cancel because Sparta were decent people and had fought some hard wars for them and they'd feel bad. This was discussed ad nauseam on the forums at the time, but D34th is still trying to make hay out of it.

I didn't expect to you get it, if you think that defend and ally is stupidity just because they have an big ally, please be my guest to stay think in that way, shame on you ;)

And here I thought we were just exchanging vague witticisms.  If you want to bring it to the specific case at hand (speaking of which, why would expect or not expect anything of me? you know next to nothing about me, jumping to assumptions is a fools game), I can't fault NpO for defending their allies, but in terms of coalition warfare it is a stupid thing to do.  

Sparta(ODN), RIA(INT), RnR(INT), LSF(INT), NEW(INT)... [edit: I almost forgot NSO(Gato)]

The list is long. CnG should just adopt their new motto: "victory > allies". 

And yet here we are... defending allies in a conflict that is supposed to result in our defeat. 

MK helps The Last Remains (lol):

To: Alexandros o Megas From: TBRaiders Date: 1/26/2013 12:20:12 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your security systems and managed to change your DEFCON to level 3. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

To: Alexandros o Megas From: o ya baby Date: 1/26/2013 12:18:51 AM Subject: Spy Operation Attack Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted to gather information about your nation. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

Subject: Spy Operation Attack Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your security systems and managed to change your DEFCON to level 3. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

To: Alexandros o Megas From: o ya baby Date: 1/26/2013 12:18:51 AM Subject: Spy Operation Attack Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted to gather information about your nation. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

Do something about it imo.

You asked by a list, now that I gave you one you either use ignorance as an excuse or try to spin the facts, it's impossible to satisfy you. 

Legit reason to cancel a treaty to CnG alliances is: You put our chance to be in the victory side on risk, therefore this treaty is null and void. 

Don't call me ignorant if you are the one who doesn't know what you are talking about.

The only one who is impossible to satisfy is you.  You set the standards so high that no one could possibly live up to what you expect. You honestly believe no one should ever cancel a reason ever.

Its funny you say we bail on people but we lined up behind INT when LSF tried to drag them into something and we lined up behind INT when NEW tried to drag them into something.  As Rush explained, they have a government system they follow. If their membership votes something down, how is that C&G's fault?

Edited by AirMe

Maybe I should've addressed it earlier when magicninja was talking about it, but what you guys did was not something I would call "lining up behind INT" anymore than BFF lined up behind NEW after they cancelled. Just because you say you'll roll tanks doesn't mean you aren't complaining about it and that there won't be other consequences post-war for it involving the relationship. I mean, to your credit, I'm not going to dispute that CnG did tell INT that they would roll if INT wanted to roll, but that doesn't really matter when you're working in every other way to ensure that they don't/can't/won't be able to roll in the first place.

Of course we'll help TLR, they're our allies :)

There would be nothing I'd love to see more than for the mighty Alexandros o Megas to go head to head against Owabie and TB. Alas, it is not to be.

And yet here we are... defending allies in a conflict that is supposed to result in our defeat. 

Because I as said before two or three times already, with the expception of TLR who really seems sincere in their will to defend MK, all the other CnG members had no choice instead of going down with doomedhouse boat. 

[14:45] <%Lux> I think that treaty weakens CnG and they are political deadweight despite their stats. Drop them I say.
[14:46] <@DarthCyfe6> DH should be dropped or almost completely dropped
[14:47] <@jaquesparblue> we will never advertise that kind of cowardice after the stunt omni pulled 2 years ago < see Airmee, GATO throing NSO under the bus.
[14:49] <%Lux> Indeed. We have feasted at the table with DH for a long time and I think it is only proper we have the radioactive desserts before we leave.

As proven by this logs and others that I'm not looking for now, ODN/INT/GATO see this current war as a penalty to pay to get free of DH and were afraid to not throw them under the bus too because the bad PR would be even worse to fight a losing war.

Don't call me ignorant if you are the one who doesn't know what you are talking about.

The only one who is impossible to satisfy is you.  You set the standards so high that no one could possibly live up to what you expect. You honestly believe no one should ever cancel a reason ever.

Its funny you say we bail on people but we lined up behind INT when LSF tried to drag them into something and we lined up behind INT when NEW tried to drag them into something.  As Rush explained, they have a government system they follow. If their membership votes something down, how is that C&G's fault?

Yeah you're ignorant, ODN was indeed in CnG by the time, if you call for list I expect at least you to don't be ignorant of your bloc past mistakes. As we can see in your post, it's hard to you to admit that INT throw  LSF under the bus, but you can't even argue about that. As you can see in the above logs, even the members of your bloc admit that GATO threw NSO under the bus, even if they want to put all the blame on omni and try to ignore the fact that GATO members were very happy to follow this decision at the time. Regarding R&R, they attacked MK, not an ally of INT, nonetheless INT ignored their treaty with them and don't thinking that ignore a treaty was bad enough, allowed TLR and GATO to attacked their ally. ODN and Sparta was just a matter of "your treaty put us in risk of being in the losing side, therefore it is null and void."

It's your choice to close your eyes to all the CnG mistakes and I don't expect you to see the truth, but don't be mad at me when I speak about it. 

Sparta(ODN), RIA(INT), RnR(INT), LSF(INT), NEW(INT)... [edit: I almost forgot NSO(Gato)]

The list is long. CnG should just adopt their new motto: "victory > allies". 

At what point do Sparta, RIA, RnR... take the blame upon themselves? Or does the blame lie solely with us because it serves your agenda? RIA was dropped because it was a political calamity.. and they were dropped WELL in advance of any war. They had picked their side. We had picked ours. Both knew it.. both were ok with it. Sparta told EVERYONE who listened, they had picked their side. Even Sparta does not claim they were thrown under the bus.... they PICKED the bus.. their issue was with us hitting MHA.. and quite frankly.. screw them. R&R is a little sadder tale, but the reality is... as much as you claim INT was a bad ally to them, the reality is they were never gonna be a good ally to one another. They were married to two polar opposite spheres. WHy is it solely incumbant on C&G or INT to change their FA to align with RnR, but not RnR responsibility to change their FA to match up with INTs? Once again, YOU cannot throw the "you hit an ally of an ally " line at us in regards to RnR. I will , for the 3rd time, direct you to your post talking about how much you loved doing JUST that when NpO hit Raganroks ally. You, D34th, are consistent on 95% of what you say in this world, I will give you that, this one though, you neither prove in deed or word that C&G did anything wrong in regards to Sparta, RIA, RnR. You cannot one day think its great when an alliance you were in.. did to an ally of yours.. what C&G supposedly did to RIA, RnR and Sparta... then try to paint US with the broad brush of being the bad guy for doing what you once cheered. RIA, Sparta, RnR are big boys... playing big boy politics. Their bloc tried to outplay our bloc... you can deny it till you are blue in the face. They lost. The consequences of losing are what they had to suffer, it really is no ill will, it is just business.

Hellas joined the war against The Last Remains!

[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:09] <oyababy> Desired Religion: Jainism
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:09] <oyababy> Desired Government: Republic
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:09] <oyababy> Threat Level: Severe 
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:09] <oyababy> Tax Rate: 30%
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:09] <oyababy> Number of Spies: 800
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:09] <oyababy> Last Nuke Purchase: 8/17/2012 12:04:02 AM
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:09] <oyababy> Last Wonder Purchase: 10/10/2012
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:09] <oyababy> Total Money: $1,232,345,163
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:10] <oyababy> Technology: 20,811.99 Levels
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:11] <oyababy> Last Bill Payment: 1/25/2013 12:01:20 AM
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:12] <oyababy> Trade Partners: Solstice, Klynation, Athenian Warriors, Spartan Glory, New Timland
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:14] <oyababy> Secret Aid Sent To: None
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:15] <oyababy> Total Aircraft: 105
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:16] <oyababy> Aircraft Fighter Strength: 918
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:17] <oyababy> Aircraft Bomber Strength: 27
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:18] <oyababy> Navy Purchases Today: 0
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:19] <oyababy> Navy Vessels:
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:20] <oyababy> Corvettes: 9
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:21] <oyababy> Landing Ships: 9
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:22] <oyababy> Battleships: 8
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:23] <oyababy> Cruisers: 7
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:24] <oyababy> Frigates: 7
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:25] <oyababy> Destroyers: 7
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:26] <oyababy> Submarines: 6
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:27] <oyababy> Aircraft Carriers: 6
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:28] <oyababy> Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

And a mighty force you will be.

[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:09] <oyababy> Desired Religion: Jainism
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:09] <oyababy> Desired Government: Republic
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:09] <oyababy> Threat Level: Severe 
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:09] <oyababy> Tax Rate: 30%
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:09] <oyababy> Number of Spies: 800
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:09] <oyababy> Last Nuke Purchase: 8/17/2012 12:04:02 AM
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:09] <oyababy> Last Wonder Purchase: 10/10/2012
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:09] <oyababy> Total Money: $1,232,345,163
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:10] <oyababy> Technology: 20,811.99 Levels
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:11] <oyababy> Last Bill Payment: 1/25/2013 12:01:20 AM
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:12] <oyababy> Trade Partners: Solstice, Klynation, Athenian Warriors, Spartan Glory, New Timland
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:14] <oyababy> Secret Aid Sent To: None
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:15] <oyababy> Total Aircraft: 105
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:16] <oyababy> Aircraft Fighter Strength: 918
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:17] <oyababy> Aircraft Bomber Strength: 27
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:18] <oyababy> Navy Purchases Today: 0
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:19] <oyababy> Navy Vessels:
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:20] <oyababy> Corvettes: 9
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:21] <oyababy> Landing Ships: 9
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:22] <oyababy> Battleships: 8
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:23] <oyababy> Cruisers: 7
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:24] <oyababy> Frigates: 7
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:25] <oyababy> Destroyers: 7
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:26] <oyababy> Submarines: 6
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:27] <oyababy> Aircraft Carriers: 6
[01:29:33] <@RushSykes|TLR> [01:21:28] <oyababy> Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

And a mighty force you will be.

That's his warchest? I'm honestly really disappointed right now. Well considering he's my only Spartan target who is actually doing anything I have to give him minor props as the others have done nothing. The Legion guy is out-performing them... :psyduck:

Can you collect more warchest in 5 months starting from ZI, Z$ and becoming again among top 200 nations?

Anyway as of tomorrow the nukes will start glowing your nations!! :nuke:  :nuke:  :nuke:

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

Can you collect more warchest in 5 months starting from ZI, Z$ and becoming again among top 200 nations?

You can avoid that by not buying to 35K infra and entering a war with $700 million. Just sayin. You are a victim of your love of stats. You loved how your nation looked as you bought all that tech, until the reality that fighting while broke is not such a smart thing. You will soon be broke again. And with each subsequent bill lock you face, your tech will dwindle and dwindle until you resemble a Kaskus nation.

At what point do Sparta, RIA, RnR... take the blame upon themselves? Or does the blame lie solely with us because it serves your agenda? RIA was dropped because it was a political calamity.. and they were dropped WELL in advance of any war. They had picked their side. We had picked ours. Both knew it.. both were ok with it. Sparta told EVERYONE who listened, they had picked their side. Even Sparta does not claim they were thrown under the bus.... they PICKED the bus.. their issue was with us hitting MHA.. and quite frankly.. screw them.

Not really, I spoke with many Spartans back when I was in Polaris and everyone said that ODN threw them under the bus, you want to share the blame(what is a start, since you recognize that ODN is guilty),but the fact is that ODN is who ignored the treaty, not Sparta. Also the end of the paragraph is one of the best examples of CnG mentality: "Screw them."

R&R is a little sadder tale, but the reality is... as much as you claim INT was a bad ally to them, the reality is they were never gonna be a good ally to one another. They were married to two polar opposite spheres. WHy is it solely incumbant on C&G or INT to change their FA to align with RnR, but not RnR responsibility to change their FA to match up with INTs? Once again, YOU cannot throw the "you hit an ally of an ally " line at us in regards to RnR.

One more time we have some progress, you admit that INT was never a good ally for R&R, but once again you ignore the fact that was INT who ignored the treaty, not R&R. Also you misunderstood me, I never blamed TLR to attack an ally of an ally, what I blame and criticize is the fact that INT allowed that. Imagine if in this current war, NPO wanted to hit TLR and NG allowed it, would you be happy with NG? That was exactly what happened with INT and R&R.

I will , for the 3rd time, direct you to your post talking about how much you loved doing JUST that when NpO hit Raganroks ally. You, D34th, are consistent on 95% of what you say in this world, I will give you that, this one though, you neither prove in deed or word that C&G did anything wrong in regards to Sparta, RIA, RnR. You cannot one day think its great when an alliance you were in.. did to an ally of yours.. 

I'll ignore the jab at Polaris because as I said above you misunderstood me. 

what C&G supposedly did to RIA, RnR and Sparta... then try to paint US with the broad brush of being the bad guy for doing what you once cheered. RIA, Sparta, RnR are big boys... playing big boy politics. Their bloc tried to outplay our bloc... you can deny it till you are blue in the face. They lost. The consequences of losing are what they had to suffer, it really is no ill will, it is just business.

Here you are again trying to share the blame, but all those things only happened with RIA, Sparta, NSO, R&R, NEW and LSF once, they indeed committed a mistake in sign a treaty with an CnG alliance, but the common factor here is that all the alliances get screwed because CnG alliances and as people like to say "Once Is Chance, Twice is Coincidence, Third Time Is A Pattern." and it doesn't stopped at the third time, it keep happening. 

Edited by D34th

Because I as said before two or three times already, with the expception of TLR who really seems sincere in their will to defend MK, all the other CnG members had no choice instead of going down with doomedhouse boat. 

[14:45] <%Lux> I think that treaty weakens CnG and they are political deadweight despite their stats. Drop them I say.
[14:46] <@DarthCyfe6> DH should be dropped or almost completely dropped
[14:47] <@jaquesparblue> we will never advertise that kind of cowardice after the stunt omni pulled 2 years ago < see Airmee, GATO throing NSO under the bus.
[14:49] <%Lux> Indeed. We have feasted at the table with DH for a long time and I think it is only proper we have the radioactive desserts before we leave.

As proven by this logs and others that I'm not looking for now, ODN/INT/GATO see this current war as a penalty to pay to get free of DH and were afraid to not throw them under the bus too because the bad PR would be even worse to fight a losing war.

Yeah you're ignorant, ODN was indeed in CnG by the time, if you call for list I expect at least you to don't be ignorant of your bloc past mistakes. As we can see in your post, it's hard to you to admit that INT throw  LSF under the bus, but you can't even argue about that. As you can see in the above logs, even the members of your bloc admit that GATO threw NSO under the bus, even if they want to put all the blame on omni and try to ignore the fact that GATO members were very happy to follow this decision at the time. Regarding R&R, they attacked MK, not an ally of INT, nonetheless INT ignored their treaty with them and don't thinking that ignore a treaty was bad enough, allowed TLR and GATO to attacked their ally. ODN and Sparta was just a matter of "your treaty put us in risk of being in the losing side, therefore it is null and void."

It's your choice to close your eyes to all the CnG mistakes and I don't expect you to see the truth, but don't be mad at me when I speak about it. 

You can't begin to speak the truth if you fail to look at the context of the actions. Which you convieniently do when speaking in regards to my bloc. As Rush points out the context, the moves aren't as evil as you make the out to be and the are evils you have supported and cheered on in the past.

I could go through every alliance in the world and cherry pick logs and events to make them as bad as you attempt to make is look. Edited by AirMe