What is 2x2?

Patience dear boy, we are like a girl you could bring home to mother. We don't give up the booty on the first date, but you will get a taste after a courtship :D. Rest assured you will see the rest of us rotate into battle at a time of our choosing, not yours.

Does this make TLR our date? And does this imply that after some courtship, we get to screw you? o_O I suppose that's acceptable.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this make TLR our date? And does this imply that after some courtship, we get to screw you? o_O I suppose that's acceptable.

Whoa, I hope this isn't a date! I'll be violating my probation! The last date I had I beat into submission. I'm not allowed to have dates anymore until I go to counseling. :(

Haha then we will all be happy right?

If you're happy, I guess we're happy. =P

Edit: Oh, oh, I get it! So, TLR is the hot, but shy, schoolgirl, and Sparta's the dirty minded schoolboy. And so we're on this date, and we keep eying all those precious pixels hidden behind the ankle-length skirt of peace mode, and hoping to get our grubby lil hands all over 'em. And after some wooing and drinking, eventually that skirt will come off bit by bit (if you have your way), or all at once (if we have ours), and it'll turn out that TLR's not wearing anything beneath, and we'll have a wild ride in the back seat of our dad's car. And by that, I mean, you'll come out of hippy and well enjoy a good fight. Sooner the better. ;)

Edited by Yerushalayim

I have to admit, I woke up to see that y'all had declared on us right after I went to bed, and I got a bit excited. Was hoping for a better fight than we'd been getting from ODN, but I've been rather disappointed. Too many of you in hippy, not enough wars. C'mon guys, after mocking Sparta for having people in peace mode, don't just bloody sit there in it yourselves. Come on out and play. This is just weak. Come at us more bros.

::snorts:: a better fight then you've been getting from ODN?  Next time leave your 21 friends at home, and we'll see how you do 1on1.

Dude, given the ODNers we've been fighting, it wouldn't have mattered if we left all our friends and half of Sparta at home. I'd still want a better fight. The issue is quality, not quantity. Unless, of course, your people are so scurred by our friends that they've forgotten how to fight properly.

You're making up my views for me, this is bizarre. I never said that I didn't want you to use a predictable strategy.
There were possible counter strategies to make your strategy seem stupid, but it appears they were dumped.

The other side is losing the strategy battle?
Not quite, every time new things happen new strategies become available.

Of course it's predictable...

Dumped strategies that would make ours look stupid? That doesn't prove my point at all.....

Getting decimated. Every time a strategic move had to be made Equilibrium screwed up...badly. So if they make a strategic move other than trying to dogpile or having a stupid ineffective policy of attack one attack all...you can talk about strategy. Until then sit back and take notes.

Of course it's predictable...

Dumped strategies that would make ours look stupid? That doesn't prove my point at all.....

Getting decimated. Every time a strategic move had to be made Equilibrium screwed up...badly. So if they make a strategic move other than trying to dogpile or having a stupid ineffective policy of attack one attack all...you can talk about strategy. Until then sit back and take notes.

The "attack one attack all" was somewhat redundant in regards to certain alliances.

However this policy could become meaningful if this strategy your side chose is indeed as successful as it appears.

However this is pointless, I will inform you of who was more strategic when the war is over.

The "attack one attack all" was somewhat redundant in regards to certain alliances.
However this policy could become meaningful if this strategy your side chose is indeed as successful as it appears.

However this is pointless, I will inform you of who was more strategic when the war is over.

Attack one attack all was absolutely useless. There was one alliance that had to buy it for it to work. Everyone else had chose a side. Instead NG laughed with everyone else and instead of bringing NG to your side some of your pals decided it would be smart to hit TLR without an official DoW and hope no one would notice and NG would listen to that stupid policy. If some NG's members attitudes are any indication it was a big goddamn mistake.

The dogpiling was about the worst thing you could have done. Instead of you dictating who hit who and when...you gave that power to us. Brilliant war move.

In the end that side may eek out a won but it won't be because they are better. Won't even be because they are lucky. It will be because though there are a few good alliances...there are a lot of horrible alliances with idiot leaders looking to feel important. A whole lot and while we may have the best of the strategy...that much stupid being hurled at us may eventually wear us down.

Dude, given the ODNers we've been fighting, it wouldn't have mattered if we left all our friends and half of Sparta at home. I'd still want a better fight. The issue is quality, not quantity. Unless, of course, your people are so scurred by our friends that they've forgotten how to fight properly.

That's the exact antithesis of your entire coalition, it's why you've all taken so long to nut up and do something about it, but to say that is a bit of a stretch because you've all just been waiting for the right alliance to come kick it all off so you can bandwagon in on someone else's efforts. It's the reason behind this "attack on one is attack on all" rubbish, it's pure safety in numbers because you know your opponents are fully capable of tearing you limb from limb. 'Quality not quantity'; how ironic.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

Attack one attack all was absolutely useless. There was one alliance that had to buy it for it to work. Everyone else had chose a side. Instead NG laughed with everyone else and instead of bringing NG to your side some of your pals decided it would be smart to hit TLR without an official DoW and hope no one would notice and NG would listen to that stupid policy. If some NG's members attitudes are any indication it was a big goddamn mistake.

The dogpiling was about the worst thing you could have done. Instead of you dictating who hit who and when...you gave that power to us. Brilliant war move.

In the end that side may eek out a won but it won't be because they are better. Won't even be because they are lucky. It will be because though there are a few good alliances...there are a lot of horrible alliances with idiot leaders looking to feel important. A whole lot and while we may have the best of the strategy...that much stupid being hurled at us may eventually wear us down.

I can't say your stance on the other sides strategies is surprising.

I think it is because you always knew you were outmatched and plan on bringing everyone down with you so you don't care about the substance behind what they do.

What does it matter if you hit alliances already ready for war, they will still over power you with their allies.

What you perceive them to be is irrelevant , this "stupid" will be your downfall.

Edited by Commander shepard

If you're happy, I guess we're happy. =P

Edit: Oh, oh, I get it! So, TLR is the hot, but shy, schoolgirl, and Sparta's the dirty minded schoolboy. And so we're on this date, and we keep eying all those precious pixels hidden behind the ankle-length skirt of peace mode, and hoping to get our grubby lil hands all over 'em. And after some wooing and drinking, eventually that skirt will come off bit by bit (if you have your way), or all at once (if we have ours), and it'll turn out that TLR's not wearing anything beneath, and we'll have a wild ride in the back seat of our dad's car. And by that, I mean, you'll come out of hippy and well enjoy a good fight. Sooner the better. ;)

This, but with a slight twist. I hope you enjoy a good pegging ;)

That's the exact antithesis of your entire coalition, it's why you've all taken so long to nut up and do something about it, but to say that is a bit of a stretch because you've all just been waiting for the right alliance to come kick it all off so you can bandwagon in on someone else's efforts. It's the reason behind this "attack on one is attack on all" rubbish, it's pure safety in numbers because you know your opponents are fully capable of tearing you limb from limb. 'Quality not quantity'; how ironic.

Sparta is not the coalition. I don't particularly care what the philosophy behind the war is. We're in it so that we can fight a few people we've wanted to fight. We'd be fighting them even if the coalition's philosophy was pure one on one aggressive fighting; we'd just have to hog a few AA's to ourselves then.

I wonder if we will see an announcement from TTK, Polar, Avalanche, Legion and RIA retracting their attacks and punishing the rogues that have attacked us......

The antici.....................pation is killing me.