What is 2x2?

The point of war is to act on old animosities so that new ones may be born in the fires of combat.

Very true, but no need to start stoking the fire under the same old animosities by starting "he said she said" blame game arguments. 

But people are going to do that anyways I suppose, as they always have. 

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if i provide you with a random list of alliance names that will mean polar betrayed all those people? ::snorts::.    You do realize in the case of sparta that they cancelled on us without ever activating their treaty?  In fact I seem to recall they canceled on us before they were even declared on. For that matter, why arent you yelling at sparta for not backing cng?  Ohh thats right, cause it furthers your political goals to make sparta the victim here.  You have two alliances on opposite sides of a coaltion.  Both knew that was going to happen and told the other well ahead of time.  Both stayed with their blocs and didnt go join the other.   And thats not even getting into the whole "XX started the war by pre-empting NPO" part of this.  You do remember that, right?

And why are we having this conversation about cng allies at all?  Ohh right, cause you want to distract from your mistake where you hit TLR and you figured this was a nice controversial thing to change the tone of the conversation.

You're too late for the party, but what makes you think that I hit TLR? Unless Tyga declared while I was sleeping, you're suffering hallucinations probably caused for the centrifugal force of your spin. 

Edit: Now if you're referring about Polaris and their defense of Sparta, it's nice to see that in your point of view defending an ally and honor a treaty is a mistake. Not surprising at all. 

Edited by D34th

You're too late for the party, but what makes you think that I hit TLR? Unless Tyga declared while I was sleeping, you're suffering hallucinations probably caused for the centrifugal force of your spin. 

Edit: Now if you're referring about Polaris and their defense of Sparta, it's nice to see that in your point of view defending an ally and honor a treaty is a mistake. Not surprising at all. 

If Sparta requested help from treaty partners than, I'll say it again, you can't fault NpO etc. for this move.  However, in regards to coalition warfare it was a stupid thing to do and Sparta should not have requested a counter to TLR.  This is basic strategy.

So if i provide you with a random list of alliance names that will mean polar betrayed all those people? ::snorts::.    You do realize in the case of sparta that they cancelled on us without ever activating their treaty?  In fact I seem to recall they canceled on us before they were even declared on. For that matter, why arent you yelling at sparta for not backing cng?  Ohh thats right, cause it furthers your political goals to make sparta the victim here.  You have two alliances on opposite sides of a coaltion.  Both knew that was going to happen and told the other well ahead of time.  Both stayed with their blocs and didnt go join the other.   And thats not even getting into the whole "XX started the war by pre-empting NPO" part of this.  You do remember that, right?

And why are we having this conversation about cng allies at all?  Ohh right, cause you want to distract from your mistake where you hit TLR and you figured this was a nice controversial thing to change the tone of the conversation.

Well, you see Os, Sparta joined a bloc polar opposite of CnG and ODN, which is ODN's fault. Sparta's ally then declared on an ally of CnG, which is also ODN's fault. 

I am so sorry, Sparta. We've seen the light now.

This is a pretty accurate description of what went on. The problem with it is the omission of Int's knowledge and involvement. Their Gencom knew everything months in advance, was actively involved in the discussions that led up to it and provided assurances. It is a fact that if Int's gencom had not said what he said the war as it happened would not have happened. It could have been prevented at any point with the simple post on our forums - Don't do it, we can't back you. What we got instead was various members of Int gov with anti NoR sigs. When the fighting actually started Int bailed but kept the sigs and pretended only Trotsky knew anything about what was going on. We cancelled on them. That was the end of it for us apart from a some baiting, I'm good at that.

Int hit NATO, we're fighting Int. That's all there is to it.

Haha, oh wow. NoR?

I thought the hatchets were buried since 2010, when NoR and Int were on the same front, in the same bloc in the same war.

War never changes, indeed.

Still waiting for NoR to uphold their MD with MK. :smug:

Edited by revolutionary rebel

I almost feel obligated to throw my two cents into this bickering since I did indeed have a role in all of this, despite that role being quite overstated by some, but at the end of the day Sabcat is right. It's just not worth it. What's done is done and no amount of arguing is going to change that now. Everyone of you got the war you wanted. No need to start building animosities now that will carry over into the post-war world.

Besides. This is TLR's thread, and you're all shitting it up.  :v:

[url=http://xkcd.com/386/]But I love building animosities. :<[/url]

Well, you see Os, Sparta joined a bloc polar opposite of CnG and ODN, which is ODN's fault. Sparta's ally then declared on an ally of CnG, which is also ODN's fault. 

I am so sorry, Sparta. We've seen the light now.

No need to apologize. We were far past caring what you did and subsequently what would happen to you in due time. Pretty much why we cancelled you and why we asked you and GATO to just leave our forums.

As for the other post, we didn't ask for any of our MD's to be activated against TLR, nor is it my fault that people who are not our Members are using the Sparta Alliance as an example of who you betrayed.

Edited by DeathAdder

Haha, oh wow. NoR?

I thought the hatchets were buried since 2010, when NoR and Int were on the same front, in the same bloc in the same war.

War never changes, indeed.

Still waiting for NoR to uphold their MD with MK. :smug:

Still waiting for Q to attack MK, I thought this was Fungicide 2013?

1. Your alliance was a pawn used for better alliance's interests. 
2. Alex isn't part of CN history. I'm pretty sure he's 5 years into this game and still learning what a war chest is. 
3. LM isn't either. He was literally humiliated in bi-polar and has always been a sub-par coalition planner. 
4. Hime's addition in the history book comes from his pocketbook. 
5. Causing more damage than micro AAs is nothing special. Anyone with a decent level of tech can accomplish that. 

1- Don' t care, not the subject. Just show you dont have anything else to say.

2,3,4 You can keep saying this all you want. The fact that they hold records and that most people know them as nations that at one time or the other were the most powerful this is already history. You may like or not.

5- It is a minority of nations that can do over 1,000 damage with a single nuke.

Added: By the way, I deleted and came back only to have the pleasure to see Umbrella and ODN demise. I am not in Sparta and probably will delete again after this war. Edited by King Louis the II

By the way, I deleted and came back only to have the pleasure to see Umbrella and ODN demise. I am not in Sparta and probably will delete again after this war.

This will make everything even more delicious. It's just beautiful.

We accepted the cancellation, never complained the cancellation due 'didn't let allies know the first hand, endangering our allies with aid to KasKus'. But i can't accept additional reasons like we're bunch of idiots, or didn't talk on IRC/Forum, or never keep in touch with allies. Those are natures of NEW, everyone know it already that due our language barrier NEW always passive on communicating with allies. That's my point here, and there are so many posts that trying to ruin NEW image as whole. We glad have wars to relax a bit. 

The main point in that post was you trying to start a potential war without even the decency of letting us know what was going on, so bassicly you put a chance at a war in aid of an unallied party over your allies. Treaties have been cut for less but sure INT are evil or whatever really tired of arguing these same tired points over and over again with people who refuse to accept logic as a reasonable response.

So basically what I'm getting from NEW is that they are admittedly awful allies. That's just a beautiful sentiment. But getting back to the topic at hand, TLR is my home and boy oh boy how much I love my allies. Good luck Sparta, Polar, and the other refuse piled upon us.

We accepted the cancellation, never complained the cancellation due 'didn't let allies know the first hand, endangering our allies with aid to KasKus'. But i can't accept additional reasons like we're bunch of idiots, or didn't talk on IRC/Forum, or never keep in touch with allies. Those are natures of NEW, everyone know it already that due our language barrier NEW always passive on communicating with allies. That's my point here, and there are so many posts that trying to ruin NEW image as whole. We glad have wars to relax a bit. 

No one is trying to ruin your image, your actions in various times have done that. Given that  time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana, it will be interesting to see how your future attempt at treaties pans out for ya guys.