Looking for a new alliance...

EMATO

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a new alliance that has some morals. Alpha Omega is not the place for me anymore bedause of certain members that just dont get it. I am a nation that is the strongest in the Yellow sphear at over 60k strenght. Place your reasons why i should join your alliance and i may consider it.
Try the Grämlins, though, only the best of the best are accepted. (Not NS-wise, but the player themselves is what truly matters)

Something is telling me you will not be able to make it in judging by your statements such as your unwillingness to contribute back to the alliance with aid. Nonetheless, good luck where ever you go.

Edited by Ejayrazz

Try the Grämlins, though, only the best of the best are accepted. (Not NS-wise, but the player themselves is what truly matters)

Something is telling me you will not be able to make it in judging by your statements such as your unwillingness to contribute back to the alliance with aid. Nonetheless, good luck where ever you go.

Yes don't count on EMATO to contribute even 3mil to a young nation even though the rest of his alliance is sending much more aid and they call on him to contribute a little. He is a good NS boost though.

Yes don't count on EMATO to contribute even 3mil to a young nation even though the rest of his alliance is sending much more aid and they call on him to contribute a little. He is a good NS boost though.

First of all i dont send aid like that because all my slots are filled by tech deals. Most of the top nations in the game have 5 or 6 slots used for tech dealing. Also i help the smaller nations by tech dealing with them. They make money off the deals, its not like they are losing money. Also, AO had hardly any members to tech deal with so thats why i wasnt contributing enought to the alliance in your terms.

No nation should be counted on to send money just because they're high NS, it should be purely voluntary for any alliance if you want to be any kind of a bank nation.

No nation should be counted on to send money just because they're high NS, it should be purely voluntary for any alliance if you want to be any kind of a bank nation.

It's not like we were asking him to give up all his aid slots and be a bank. Giving up ONE slot isn't too much to ask when every other larger nation in AO sends out a ton of aid when called on. Maybe it's just me but I value my alliance over my nation.

I suggest you join The REvolution... We were just announced. We're protected by MHA. We have some superpowers in our alliance that will change their AA pretty soon. You will also have a government position. I beleive its hte perfect place for oyu :D

www.cn-tr.com

Edited by raydin

honestly what i am looking for is an alliance that will:

1) Provide me with ample opoortunities to tech deal and get donations.

2) Not take advatage of my strenght. I AM NOT GOING TO EVER BE A BANK NATION

3) Help me to grow. While I back in GOLD, i grew. I could easily get tech deals and i could easily get donation. In AO my growth stopped. There were not enough nations to tech deal with or get donations from. I was once up to 60th in the game. Now i am in the upper 80's. Now to some of you that may not seem like a big deal but for me it is. I should be ranked in the 40's by now but im not. I would like for an allaince to provide me with many smaller nations to tech farm with.

4) Lastly, i am looking for an alliance that respects people. I left AO because of images that were being posted and certain members and their views on life including racism.

This post tells me you are a selfish player.

Even though two of my members have put forth our alliance as consideration, please do not consider it. We only look for members who put the alliance above themselves.

-64Digits has a guy who likes selling Donation Deals, you'll have ample opportunity with us :P

-I won't make you be a bank nation, if you'd rather fight, but you gotta pull your weight one way or another

-We have a ton of tiny nations you can do tech trades with

-We have a zero tolerance policy for racism and the like

64Digits is a small, close family of nations. We're a protectorate of TPF and signatories of OPP, and a white team alliance, though I certainly could make a color exception for your nation. Consider checking us out!

http://cybernations.64digits.com/index.php?action=forum (Please excuse the appearance of the forum, it's being worked on ;))

Considering this guy only wants to use an alliance so he can gain NS for himself, I'm surprised anyone wants him at all.

Its obvious he would leave at the first sign of trouble but only after farming tech off of alliance members and, from the sound of it, not doing anything to promote teamwork nor brotherhood.

Considering this guy only wants to use an alliance so he can gain NS for himself, I'm surprised anyone wants him at all.

Its obvious he would leave at the first sign of trouble but only after farming tech off of alliance members and, from the sound of it, not doing anything to promote teamwork nor brotherhood.

Meh, if he's doing tech deals with our members, it will be benificial to their growth. Plus, for a small alliance, it makes us look bigger, and is benificial to recruiting.

If he's not going to be a loyal member, he won't be treated like one, but there is still mutual benifit to that relationship.