Looking for a new alliance...

EMATO

I am looking for a new alliance that has some morals. Alpha Omega is not the place for me anymore bedause of certain members that just dont get it. I am a nation that is the strongest in the Yellow sphear at over 60k strenght. Place your reasons why i should join your alliance and i may consider it.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i plan on staying yellow but any alliance is fine.....

Well I suggest you check out TORN im not gonna give some stupid speech about it but check us out links in my sig...im sure we would let you stay on yellow we do have a temp hold on applications though but yeah check it out.

The New Pacific Order is the best alliance in the game. If you don't join them, I suggest joining the New Polar Order. Both alliances would give you ample time to switch colors, and so you can keep your coveted position. It'd be a win-win situation.

The New Pacific Order is the best alliance in the game. If you don't join them, I suggest joining the New Polar Order. Both alliances would give you ample time to switch colors, and so you can keep your coveted position. It'd be a win-win situation.

This post is made of pure win. I always love a good lulz. :awesome:

Edited by atrophis

I hate these topics so I will give you some advice.

Don't just join the alliance that promises you the most because those are likely the alliances that will be able to offer you the least. Now I guess I should say that Sparta roxors ur soxors.

yo EMATO its me. i just kinda returned to the game so im not positive about what went down while i was gone.

as far as i can tell...and this is from someone who's been with you awhile, i think you should look into TOOL

i've been talking to people and from what i can tell it sounds pretty tight. from what i know about you, its the kind of place you'd appreciate

Hi...I'm Lizzy, Queen of Recruitment of the United Purple Nations. We're a purple alliance, but we'd make a acception on that for you.:) You'd be(by far)our strongest member, so you'd be worshipped by us. Also, we have a few beautiful girls...not that you can look at us, but you have an imagination, right? So, you can see, we have much to offer... :blink: No, really...

Viewing our public documentation doesn't require registering a forum account. Good luck making an informed choice, I hope you find a good fit.

Yes The Tyberion Covenant is a great choice. Our Charter --> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=11145

and another plus >> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=11166

what could be better? :awesome:

Edited by Andrew Ryan