Looking for a new alliance...

EMATO

I suppose as Mushroom Kingdom MoR I should try and recruit you.

So here is our main recruitment PM

Hi. You're new it seems and because of that i bet you have at least 10 maybe 20 PMs right now from people trying to get you to join their alliance. Well, this is another, but this 1 is different. Why you ask? Because you're actually going to join us. "Geez who the heck do you think you are saying that?!" Is probably what you are thinking right now, so I'll give you some reason why you're going to join us. 1. We'll give you $1mil just for joining if you stay active for 2 weeks, I doubt you'll get a better offer then that. 2. If you sign up to be a bank, we'll get you to 3999 infra in 2 months, it takes most people 6 or 7 months to do that. 3. We'll protect you. We've got a great military lead by some of CN's best minds. 4. You'll have fun. We are by far one of THE most fun alliances is Cybernations. 5. You'll be part of one of the fastest growing alliances in the game.

So now that you know all this why don't you head over to : http://thecastlehall.com/boards/index.php and sign up?

EDIT: Lol at all the MKers recruiting him to other alliances.

Edited by Ananegg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come join FIST.

Here's some (actually a lot of) info about us:

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/FIST

We have plenty of tech sellers, and we have an area for doing donation deals. if you can pay standard price (9-12mill) for a $20 donation, then you could probably get some. I know there's a few people in FIST whom do donations.

I'm not sure how we could help a nation as large as you in terms of money to grow, but I'm assuming you mean mainly tech and donations, where we could probably help quite a lot.

FIST is a black team alliance, but you can stay on yellow, because you're 58k NS.

We're still fairly small (50 members), and there would be opportunities for you to come gov in the future, if you are an active player.

You won't need to be a bank (in fact I really wouldn't want you to be one), but you'd need to have 20 nukes in case of war.

Loyalty is a must. If you want to "try" out alliance for a short while, and find out that it's not what you wanted and leave - I won't mind, but if you leave when we go to war, I ain't goina be happy.

Our Forums Link

Take care.

Edited by Starcraftmazter

honestly what i am looking for is an alliance that will:

1) Provide me with ample opoortunities to tech deal and get donations.

2) Not take advatage of my strenght. I AM NOT GOING TO EVER BE A BANK NATION

3) Help me to grow. While I back in GOLD, i grew. I could easily get tech deals and i could easily get donation. In AO my growth stopped. There were not enough nations to tech deal with or get donations from. I was once up to 60th in the game. Now i am in the upper 80's. Now to some of you that may not seem like a big deal but for me it is. I should be ranked in the 40's by now but im not. I would like for an allaince to provide me with many smaller nations to tech farm with.

4) Lastly, i am looking for an alliance that respects people. I left AO because of images that were being posted and certain members and their views on life including racism.

GPA, maybe? ;)

Oh, and listen to Varses in case you're not in a circle within Yellow.

3) Help me to grow. While I back in GOLD, i grew. I could easily get tech deals and i could easily get donation. In AO my growth stopped. There were not enough nations to tech deal with or get donations from. I was once up to 60th in the game. Now i am in the upper 80's. Now to some of you that may not seem like a big deal but for me it is. I should be ranked in the 40's by now but im not. I would like for an allaince to provide me with many smaller nations to tech farm with.

4) Lastly, i am looking for an alliance that respects people. I left AO because of images that were being posted and certain members and their views on life including racism.

So basicly you want all the benefits from being in an alliance, but you don't want to help the alliance in any way.

You are quite the catch I must say.

Edited by der_ko

With these specs, I'd say that you'd absolutely want an alliance like that has a lot of such dead weight in the upper echelons, and right now I can't seem to think of any that accept Yellow members and have a number of small nations to deal other than Illuminati.

well... Atlantis has one of the biggest if not the biggest tech deal system on Planet Bob. Although you don't need to join to enjoy our tech deals. Cnatlantis.com

Oh, you don't have to bank in Atlantis.

Edit: oh right, we hate racism, and anything offensive like that. Atlatnis has about 100 small naitons doing tech deals all the time.

Edited by Chickenzilla

that is not true. I help in times of war, i am not a coward and go into peace mode, i will actually fight. All im saying is that i am not going to use all 6 of my aid slots on dishing out 3 mil to small nations. I help nations by tech deals and they help me.

Edited by EMATO

You should join MCXA. We're pretty awesome, are growing pretty fast, and are friendly with everyone as well as being a strong alliance. Take a look and if you have any other questions, let me know.

Our forums are in my signature.

GPA, maybe? ;)

Oh, and listen to Varses in case you're not in a circle within Yellow.

He can't if he won't change colors...

Notice that green alliances are not begging him to join....

It is because we are win..

So, if you want to change color to green, you are welcome to join us. However, if you won't, I wish you luck.

Best regards,

Kurushio

Switch teams. Also, usually I would say purge and from what you say, it wouldn't be that bad of a choice considering you have friends there, including your brother and we are semi-ethical, but we are not the right choice for you because of this.

Because of this, my suggestion is don't go with an alliance with less then 100 members, possibly go with one of the sanctioned alliances. I hear TOOL is a pretty cool place these days, or possibly back to TRUST? TPF is a pretty cool place, just get the heck out of yellow.

There's tons of small nations in TOOL...we seem to recruit them by the bucketload, so you'd be set on tech deals.

Also a few former GOLDies there as well....whether that's a plus to your or not.

oh but I forgot...there's lcdt-style nazi propaganda everywhere on our forums...probably wouldn't work out. :awesome:

i shot you a PM before i read this post, but we currently have the perfect member base for tech deals, and several members who will do donations :)

I'm a tech seller and I have a slot opening in a few days and if you join I'll become your personal dealer :awesome: what do you say?

Okay, yeah, I guess you can go for UFA, but you know, we're Black, not Yellow, unfortunately. We're small, but we're doin' well.

Hmm...you know, besides FAN, the only Yellow alliance I can think of is ROCK. GS, I guess, too, but meh, it seems FAN has drowned out all the significance of every other Yellow Team Alliance. The last non-FAN yellow thing I witnessed was GS and NoV VS Neo-ICP. Not the greatest thing to be remembered for though...

Well I suggest you check out TORN im not gonna give some stupid speech about it but check us out links in my sig...im sure we would let you stay on yellow we do have a temp hold on applications though but yeah check it out.

Should you choose TORN, I and Pilch will vouch for you. EMATO is ok.

i never said i wouldnt change colors.....i prefer to stay in yellow for at least a month though because i will not switch over untill i get trades sorted out

err... join FIST then.

We have so many tech sellers that it hurts..

Our aim for you would be for you to keep growing as fast as you can.

And well.. we would probably appreciate you most out of all these "large $@!" alliances.

:awesome: