Looking for a new alliance...

EMATO

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodluck finding an alliance who's stupid enough to take you, we don't need selfish people in our alliance.

This made me laugh:

6kiamts.jpg

OH NOES YOUR PRECIOUS INFRA. :awesome:

I lol'd. :lol:

Really now. Auctioning yourself off on a pedestal because of your size and expecting alliances to fight to the death over you is a bit much, don't you think?

Also, staying on yellow for the sole reason of not losing your coveted "strongest on yellow" position says a lot to these alliances about how much more interested you are in your size and rank rather than your potential dedication to an alliance.

just for you guys information they hardly took anything from me. they under estimated my defenses. I am in anarchy but only for a few days. I lost a whopping 2k stenght. whopdy fricken doo.

First of all i have never left an alliance when it got involved in a conflict. Back in Exion i fought against the NPO and they didnt even give me a scratch. I stuck with GOLD forever until it disbanded. The only reason i left Alpha Omega was for personal issues with certain members. In fact they are begging me to come back.

I may seem like a selfish player but im not. I have a life besides this game. I contribute when i can and i do what is asked if it is reasonable. Back in GOLD i was part of the government and i did aid smaller nations. Then i looked at what Enrique Barrentos was doing back in the GOLDen days. He filled his slots with tech deals and helped the alliance that way. Thats what i am doing.

If you dont like it then i dont care. Thats why i choose TOOL because they dont have a problem with it.

I dont plan on leaving the yellow sphere untill i have time to do so. I dont spend hours on this game a day trying to rearrange my trades. Plus no one has guarenteed a fast transaction from color to color. I dont give a crap if i am the top nation or not in yellow or for any color at that. I just like playing the game for what it is.

Edited by EMATO

Goodluck finding an alliance who's stupid enough to take you, we don't need selfish people in our alliance.

This made me laugh:

6kiamts.jpg

OH NOES YOUR PRECIOUS INFRA. :awesome:

Haha, that is awesome.

Never make a thread saying you are unaligned, and be high NS. That's just a bad move.

just for you guys information they hardly took anything from me. they under estimated my defenses. I am in anarchy but only for a few days. I lost a whopping 2k stenght. whopdy fricken doo.

I don't know about the other 2 but I saw actionjeff's battle reports and he most certainly won the attacks. He doesn't usually underestimate people either.

As a current member of AO, I can now say to all of you that you can see why we don't care that he left - he was never active, and all he does when he leaves is spread lies and slander. We are not a racist or intolerant Alliance by any stretch of the imagination, we are a tightly-nit group of long-time CN players that enjoy the camaraderie and all hold a serious dedication to the game and alliance.

I pity the alliance EMATO chooses, and wish them a great deal of luck in dealing with him.

I pity the alliance EMATO chooses, and wish them a great deal of luck in dealing with him.

We're going to give him a chance, rather than deny him based on some people's comments about him in the OWF. If he causes trouble, we will deal with him.

-Bama

Well i shall show TOOL what a good member i am. Seiously AO started to turn me away from the game. I was well respected and reguarded in GOLD and after that i dont know what happened.

Best of luck to AO. You guys know why i left and some members of other alliances ask why you choose lcdt over me? I believe thats the heart of the matter......

For the record mad mike and lcdt are begging me to come back but im not. LCDT even aplogized for he behavior on the AO forums and if you would like i will send you the pm...So i can prove that im not making crap up.

Edited by EMATO

I can honestly and truthfully say, that although I do admit his posts sound selfish, EMATO is not a selfish person. He does aid people when they need it, and his tech deals do help the alliance. He also has government experience as an ex-GOLD SC member, and does know a little bit about alliance politics. He is a good player, and if Purge was the type of alliance he was looking for, I would make sure he got in right away.

EMATO, I'm sorry you left in the manner you did, I always respected you. lcdt apologized to everyone, things just got out of hand. I don't feel we chose lcdt over you, I feel that we chose forgiveness and community and you decided to run the other way. I wish you the best of luck in the future and hope that at some point you can feel better about AO as a whole. I resent the way that you painted the entire alliance as racist and I feel that many of your actions were a bit out of line, but I respect your right to do with your nation as you please.

On a side note, you may wish to change your alliance affiliation to TOOL.

EMATO, I'm sorry you left in the manner you did, I always respected you. lcdt apologized to everyone, things just got out of hand. I don't feel we chose lcdt over you, I feel that we chose forgiveness and community and you decided to run the other way. I wish you the best of luck in the future and hope that at some point you can feel better about AO as a whole. I resent the way that you painted the entire alliance as racist and I feel that many of your actions were a bit out of line, but I respect your right to do with your nation as you please.

On a side note, you may wish to change your alliance affiliation to TOOL.

TOOL has been his AA for several days.

-Bama