Looking for a new alliance...

EMATO

As several people have suggested, TOOL fits your criteria. We have all the tech sellers you will ever need, we will never force you to be a banker (although we'd like it... but it's your choice), we're ethical, and we can help you grow through tech deals and the like. As Huntz mentioned, we also have some ex-GOLD. :)

-Bama

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Greenland Republic would be the right place for you.

We are an honorable alliance and respectful to everyone. We do not allow tech raiding of innocent unaligned nations. If our members get blood thirsty, we find agressive unaligned for them to attack. At the moment we have 6 active 3 on 3 tech deals, which means that around 1/3 of our alliance takes part in the deals. And do not worry, nobody will ask you to be a bank nation.

We also believe that Sporks>F**ns :D

GUN will be perfect for you! We allow experienced nations to keep their color, and we are the biggest tech sellers in the game! we can avail you with as much tech as you want :) We are also neutral, which means we focus on your growth! We are on the green team, and have over 230 members, 1.64 milion ns, and have an alliance score of 8.1

http://globalunitednations.com

Edited by titodafarmer

At R.O.C.K. we have mainly members from GOLD. u might know some such as Smooth Pancakes(drunken russia), San Fiera(RadonaTor), Mickey(doobs), Wootsville(Aliveagain), Tegian Republic(TEG24601) and many more. We have many small nations who have built a tech farm where then sell tech for cheap and anytime u want.

Edited by XBones

The Fellowship of Unified Nations is a Maroon alliance. We give established applicants from other teams time to find trades and in fact we have a well-established series of Trade Guilds which will help you find the trades you want. You will be given a timeframe in which you should complete your move to Maroon. We have sufficient bank nations for our current needs, but we do expect our largest nations to dip their hands in their pockets from time to time to help in certain projects. We have just started our Month of Tech, a series of tech deals to boost our larger members and send some cash down the scale to the smaller members. The Month of Tech will probably continue and become increasingly inaccurately named as time goes on. We bend over backwards to behave in an ethical fashion. You will not see a member of the Fellowship indulge in flaming or trolling (unless it's funny, of course).

Click on the link in my sig to go to our new Forums. We would be happy to receive your application.

honestly what i am looking for is an alliance that will:

1) Provide me with ample opoortunities to tech deal and get donations.

2) Not take advatage of my strenght. I AM NOT GOING TO EVER BE A BANK NATION

3) Help me to grow. While I back in GOLD, i grew. I could easily get tech deals and i could easily get donation. In AO my growth stopped. There were not enough nations to tech deal with or get donations from. I was once up to 60th in the game. Now i am in the upper 80's. Now to some of you that may not seem like a big deal but for me it is. I should be ranked in the 40's by now but im not. I would like for an allaince to provide me with many smaller nations to tech farm with.

4) Lastly, i am looking for an alliance that respects people. I left AO because of images that were being posted and certain members and their views on life including racism.

This right here is pretty much R.O.C.K. even thought you would be strongest. At R.O.C.K. we dont care if you are 1NS, a person is a person, as long as there a good boy :) Also we have some friends who can get you massive tech cheap, quick and fast!!!

Edited by withintheroom

honestly what i am looking for is an alliance that will:

1) Provide me with ample opoortunities to tech deal and get donations.

2) Not take advatage of my strenght. I AM NOT GOING TO EVER BE A BANK NATION

3) Help me to grow. While I back in GOLD, i grew. I could easily get tech deals and i could easily get donation. In AO my growth stopped. There were not enough nations to tech deal with or get donations from. I was once up to 60th in the game. Now i am in the upper 80's. Now to some of you that may not seem like a big deal but for me it is. I should be ranked in the 40's by now but im not. I would like for an allaince to provide me with many smaller nations to tech farm with.

4) Lastly, i am looking for an alliance that respects people. I left AO because of images that were being posted and certain members and their views on life including racism.

It's funny, I really didn't think that we stood a chance...that's the reason why I joked in my first post. We are definitely NOT a gossip alliance, we have very friendly and funny people from ALL OVER THE WORLD. As a girl, I've only once been offended by someone, and he's gone. They're very protective of me, and the respect me at the same time. We have many small tech dealing nations in the United Purple Nations, and we have nations outside of our alliance that tech deal. We have banker nations already, so we don't need you to be one. I really believe that you may like it in the UPN!!! Also, we'd like you to switch to purple, but it IS NOT required, so you can stay yellow as long as you want. I really hope that you pick the United Purple Nations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's the linky dinky... http://z6.invisionfree.com/Unitd_Purple_Nations/index.php? Hope to see you soon...if not, good luck with your alliance search!!!!!!! Lizzy...

I usually dont post in things like this, but what the heck.

Ndrangheta offers everything you want in an alliance.

1) We have smaller nations, that are willing to do tech deals.

2) We dont care what your NS is, find something you enjoy doing, and do it. You dont have to be a banking nation here.

3) Although, we can't force our nations to do tech deals with you, or donations, I am sure most will do it to help make you, and the rest of us prosper and grow.

4) Here is something every member in our alliance follows: Treat others the way you want to be treated. This means that everyone respects each other, and we do make sure that racists don't get into our ranks.

5) You don't even need to switch colors.

our forums, Ndrangheta.forumer.com

our IRC, #Ndra

Edited by Voodoo Nova

I would say TOOL has the most prospective tech sellers, and it seems to have Huntzman, which is a plus. Other than that...maybe any alliance with over 200 members. Those should be able to supply what you need.

I can say from GOLD that EMATO is not a drain on an alliance. Plus anyone constantly buying tech from your lower strength nations is helping nearly as much as a bank nation anyway.

Oh...I guess I should say "pick ODN" here.

Honestly, you're best off in GPA. Forgive me if I am wrong, but if you are primarily intrested in Nation Building, GPA is a good choice. Dispite all the recent crap they have sorted out, you're chances of ever needing to fight are slim; the tech and donation market is very deep (from what I hear,) and you will be in the company of the stongest members in the game so you don't feel like a giant amoungs dwarfs, if I may.

Either way, you're going to need an alliance with a large pool of members because of the tech deals you need. TOOL comes to mind, but make sure they know you aren't willing to send aid (which makes sense because of your tech dealing.)

Funny thing is AO really wants me back. A few members have personally apologized to me and they want me back. I will reconsider it but i have other alliances to look into. So far i think i will be messaging the leaders of TOOL, Gramlins, GPA, and a few others that interest me later on this evening or tomorrow. Right now i have a paper to write. Keep the offers comming though

i was very disapointed to find 2 spy attacks on my nation this morning......anyone want to be a man and admit you did it?

It was me!

Actually, I only have like 6 spies and very little tech, so I doubt I'd have been able to pull it off even if I'd wanted to.