[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1357771467' post='3073397']
I'm generally not one to agree with Bern, but are you really admitting to going back on your word because your membership was unhappy? I only ask because that is really what it sounds like here.
[/quote]

When he granted the amnesty, he hadn't really felt out the rest of gov/membership. It was a mistake, but people make mistakes. An alliance leader is a representative in power of the people, and if the people almost unanimously say "You done goofed, son", you should reevaluate yourself. It was a !@#$%* situation, but the alternative was no better.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='markfrancos' timestamp='1357771776' post='3073399']
i did not break my word. A representative came to GPF and asked about reps so this whole business could all be over. We agreed to negotatitions which tbh came to a conclusion that you were to pay minimum reps.

If logs are required please ask and i will deliver.
[/quote]

Logs aren't required. As Secretary-General, your word is law. It even says so in the Charter, not unless every single triumvirate doesn't respect your wishes or your word, then I'd say you have problems there. That's why I trusted your word. Your pardon was the end of the line and it should have ended there and we all go our separate ways.

[quote name='markfrancos' timestamp='1357772076' post='3073402']
Ok what happened.

Ernesto came as a representative of Bern to commence negotiations. If you don't believe me look at logs.

http://pastebin.com/DqhAh0sw

It is all shown in here.
[/quote]

I was awfully curious about where the terms came from. Thank you so much for this Mark.

[quote name='markfrancos' timestamp='1357770977' post='3073388']
The terms offered were to pay only 1 round of aid. 5 slots of 3m to a select 5 nations which would be counted as repatriations. Then he could walk free.

Very nice reps in my opinion.
[/quote]you are getting yourself ZIed over 15m...

[img]http://www.clearpathtofitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/picard-facepalm1-300x200.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1357770924' post='3073386']
Yeah, by perma-zi he meant ZI until Bern is willing to compromise or admit wrongdoing. He didn't mean "hold you at ZI until you leave". Misunderstanding, we decided to put ZI in huge letters to clear up any confusion.

GPF doesn't normally have issues like this, but via proxy BFF drags their intelligence down to the level of a mouthbreather. That's our bad.
[/quote]

No, trust me, they really are this dumb naturally, you had nothing to do with it.

[quote name='Gingervites' timestamp='1357772388' post='3073409']
you are getting yourself ZIed over 15m...

[img]http://www.clearpathtofitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/picard-facepalm1-300x200.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

This is why I was confused and then later annoyed he wanted this just so he could attempt to take me apart on forums. I'll show logs from him tomorrow unless Bern would be kind enough to show them himself. I somehow doubt he will it gave me no other option not for the lack of me trying.

Edited by markfrancos

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1357770132' post='3073372']
t's a shame to see he is not a man of his word and his alliance isn't a dignified and honorable place.
[/quote]

I don't believe you are in any position to be talking about dignity and honor.

Seems like very very fair reps given the circumstances.

Two things that this topic learns you:
- Never trust Global Protection Force or Markfrancos, they will break their word.
- Never ask Ernesto to negotiate for you, he tries to get a badder deal then the other party actually wants.

Good luck Bernkastel

[quote name='ProdigyNL' timestamp='1357773900' post='3073427']
Two things that this topic learns you:
- Never trust Global Protection Force or Markfrancos, they will break their word.
- Never ask Ernesto to negotiate for you, he tries to get a badder deal then the other party actually wants.

Good luck Bernkastel
[/quote]

Yes because failed coup plotters are martyrs

[quote name='markfrancos' timestamp='1357770342' post='3073375']
wait i meant ZI LOL

i mucked up there, my apologies everyone, take them from a stressed out leader of a alliance just been couped :P
[/quote]
Goes to show how quickly rumors can spread out of control. let this be a lesson to you all!

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1357771735' post='3073398']
When he granted the amnesty, he hadn't really felt out the rest of gov/membership. It was a mistake, but people make mistakes. An alliance leader is a representative in power of the people, and if the people almost unanimously say "You done goofed, son", you should reevaluate yourself. It was a !@#$%* situation, but the alternative was no better.
[/quote]

How is it Bernkastel's fault that the leadership of GPF is incompetent? No wonder he tried to coup them if they actually think that renegging on a finished deal because they hadn't even bothered to ask their members what they thought first was the best way to handle this.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1357775431' post='3073444']
Lets be fair here. Barn is responsible for his actions. For this to be true GPF has to be responsible for theirs and vice versa.
[/quote]

and oeunce again, this BARN has done soeumthing "outrageios".

BARN could use one of these HAUNCHBAK DISGUISE KITS and slip out ze back deour.

if ewe theenk [b]this[/b] is outrageous, just wait until ewe see the "feoul effect", ewe know, with THE HEAUMP!

[img]http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/116/699ed2f8eb064ba48032c425660a0f0c/l.jpg[/img]