[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1356826079' post='3069262']
I was going to respond to this yesterday, but I fell asleep before I clicked submit. Looks like everyone has now generally said what I wanted to say, so I'll just leave you with: AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
[/quote]
You are pretty cool bro.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1356834365' post='3069296']
I've won a lot of wars and lost a lot of wars but I don't brag about either. However this is rich coming from you, someone who spent most of his CN career in an alliance that delighted in smashing people who couldn't fight back.
[/quote]

Sorry, but you should be confusing me with someone else, I didn't spent most of my CN career in Mushroom Kingdom or NPO. Now if you're talking about Polaris I just fought wars there against overwhelming odds and lost all of them.

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1356840819' post='3069313']
Ai yai yai, what has this thread dissolved into? Cant we all just nuke in peace?

To both sides: cut the talk if you're not going to back it up.
[/quote]

Smartest post in this thread

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1356891163' post='3069452']
Sorry, but you should be confusing me with someone else, I didn't spent most of my CN career in Mushroom Kingdom or NPO. Now if you're talking about Polaris I just fought wars there against overwhelming odds and lost all of them.
[/quote]

I wasn't referring to you. My post was aimed at Chief Joe and Buds. Thanks for clarifying that you spent several years sticking up for an alliance who spent 5 years enforcing perma zi, disbanding alliances, and enforcing their anti raiding beliefs on alliances. Sorry that you destroyed your nation by sticking up for the wrong cause.

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1356892009' post='3069459']
I wasn't referring to you. My post was aimed at Chief Joe and Buds. Thanks for clarifying that you spent several years sticking up for an alliance who spent 5 years enforcing perma zi, disbanding alliances, and enforcing their anti raiding beliefs on alliances. Sorry that you destroyed your nation by sticking up for the wrong cause.
[/quote]

Is this the "You are immoral," card or is this the "At least we admit we're immoral and you can't," card?

I'm guessing the latter because Umbrella's room to talk could fit into a full matchbox without taking any of the matches out.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1356819862' post='3069224']

I don't quite know what you mean or why you're replying for somebody else, when he's perfectly capable of providing a response? I figured that it was a reasonable question about his opinion, given that he lumped DT in with FOK and MK.
[/quote]

You know exactly what I mean. Just because you [i]wish[/i] the rest of the greater community to wait to comment on something absurd doesn't mean it has to.

Your straw-grasping semantics took his words out of context in an attempt to sound witty, as if you had some magic "a-ha!," gotcha moment that was going to move mountains.

But feel free to continue on your quest, whatever that is.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1356891163' post='3069452']
[/quote]

My apologies then. I honestly thought your membership in Polaris was older than that and you had been around for 1v, ION, NADC, and whatever the others were.

Edited by kerschbs

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1356892009' post='3069459']
[/quote]

You weren't referring to me neither I was talking with you, so we're even.

Now if you're among those who believe that Polaris disbanded \m/ and Genmay, I can't do nothing for you, but the fact is that both alliances disbanded because they lacked the will and strength to stay together when facing a losing battle, so shame on them, nothing of value was lost.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1356900461' post='3069531']
You weren't referring to me neither I was talking with you, so we're even.

Now if you're among those who believe that Polaris disbanded \m/ and Genmay, I can't do nothing for you, but the fact is that both alliances disbanded because they lacked the will and strength to stay together when facing a losing battle, so shame on them, nothing of value was lost.
[/quote]

Since I was like you know...actually at the meetings...I can tell you that at no point did Sponge attempt to negotiate in anything resembling good faith with \m/ and it was clear that side of the war meant to exterminate us, as they did the first incarnation of GOONS.

Sure we could have tried doing something like FAN did, but that was ruled out for a variety of reasons, not the least of which was that \m/ was in no sort of tactical position to even begin to attempt such retreat. Ultimately it was decided that our people deserved better than to hunted like dogs, and that if we were to ever gain any measure of revenge against Polaris, it would have to be a long term proposition.

We got our satisfaction in the War of the Coalition, when former \m/ members now in leadership positions scattered through a number of alliances on the winning side put Polaris and its empire to the torch. By then too Legion was on the downhill side, Atlantis was gone, and karma had generally caught up with many others who betrayed us.

Never speak to me of lack of will or lack of staying power. The culture of the orginal \m/ lived on longer than Sponge, and continues to influence Planet Bob today. So long as there are those of us who remember, it will never die.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1356919604' post='3069643']
Since I was like you know...actually at the meetings...I can tell you that at no point did Sponge attempt to negotiate in anything resembling good faith with \m/ and it was clear that side of the war meant to exterminate us, as they did the first incarnation of GOONS.

Sure we could have tried doing something like FAN did, but that was ruled out for a variety of reasons, not the least of which was that \m/ was in no sort of tactical position to even begin to attempt such retreat. Ultimately it was decided that our people deserved better than to hunted like dogs, and that if we were to ever gain any measure of revenge against Polaris, it would have to be a long term proposition.

We got our satisfaction in the War of the Coalition, when former \m/ members now in leadership positions scattered through a number of alliances on the winning side put Polaris and its empire to the torch. By then too Legion was on the downhill side, Atlantis was gone, and karma had generally caught up with many others who betrayed us.

Never speak to me of lack of will or lack of staying power. The culture of the orginal \m/ lived on longer than Sponge, and continues to influence Planet Bob today. So long as there are those of us who remember, it will never die.
[/quote]

NPO didn't even open negotiations with GATO until the day before we surrendered in GATO-1v, and for the record that was something like 60 days into the war and at far worse odds than you faced in the Unjust War. We were threatened with perma ZI for anyone who wouldn't leave peace mode, much less fire a nuclear weapon. You deciding to disband \m/ was no choice but your own.

Those [quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1356920081' post='3069648']
NPO didn't even open negotiations with GATO until the day before we surrendered in GATO-1v, and for the record that was something like 60 days into the war and at far worse odds than you faced in the Unjust War. We were threatened with perma ZI for anyone who wouldn't leave peace mode, much less fire a nuclear weapon. You deciding to disband \m/ was no choice but your own.
[/quote]

Those two wars and the reps/terms demanded aren't even near comparable. Nice try.

[/quote]

Blame someone else for your poor choices will not change the fact that \m/ disbanded because the lack of fortitude of it's members, not because Sponge did it.

[quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1356920081' post='3069648']
[/quote]

Sponge's peace terms were having \m/ as a tech farm for an indetermined period. Considering NpO suffered no pressure from anyone to change their position as it would happen nowadays, the decision to disband \m/ seems only natural.

[/quote]

The culture of Sponge is alive and well thanks very much, despite the best efforts of many. Sponge may have been despised for many reasons, he may well have been overthrown for some of those reasons, but the alliance he created* is still alive and well... We have learned along the way, we have moved with the evolution of Bob, but at its heart and soul Polaris is grounded in much the same place it always was, as was directed by Sponge in his many comings and goings. \m/ has had a couple of goes, and yet they are no longer with us except in the hearts of people like you and less of those hearts every passing day.

Staying power and will, yes we have displayed plenty of that, but thanks for your concerns. As for putting our empire to the torch, turnabout is fair play. Sponge upset lots of your unholy cohort many times, you have all lined up behind each other a number of times to have a shot, but again and again we rise... maybe it is in despite of ourselves?

No one can disband an alliance of any merit by themselves, it certainly can not be done from outside an alliance unless the alliance wishes it to be so. \m/ was an easy target for bullying, they were bullies themselves and when confronted they do what most bullies do, they ran away and have been crying about it ever since. You may well have been part of our ''revival'' as part of a coalition, it only increased our resolve at the time, Polaris is a much tougher alliance for its losing wars. Thanks, we appreciate it.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1356894590' post='3069475']
Is this the "You are immoral," card or is this the "At least we admit we're immoral and you can't," card?

I'm guessing the latter because Umbrella's room to talk could fit into a full matchbox without taking any of the matches out.
[/quote]
No, this is I am me card and, fyi, I call it how I see it. On a side note, to those of you spying on my nation, I'm going on a 20 billion dollar warchest. When you grow some balls, come at me bro. My warchest is set, hows yours? I'll see you at zi.I'll respond more tomorrow when I'm sober.

[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]Sponge didn't give your alliances the easy peace you wanted. He made it clear countless times that the terms would have been more to your liking, had you only fought on a little longer. I suppose, however, that \m/'s legendary fighting culture existed only when you outnumbered a weak opponent. I should know. I am, after all, a Hero of Pacifica.[/color]

[color=#0000ff]As for noCB, your sorry lot had nothing to do with that. The NPO was entirely behind that betrayal. So do not speak of \m/ having a legacy other than being a laughingstock. I continue to spit on its memory to this day.[/color]

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1356921350' post='3069659']
Those

Those two wars and the reps/terms demanded aren't even near comparable. Nice try.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]You're right. When GATO tried to open negotiations a few times prior they were met with even more outrageous demands than \m/ was (such as barring members from speaking publicly). I should know. I was also there. However, they chose to fight on instead of disband.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1356929607' post='3069694']
The \m/ diaspora is simply the worst. :P
[/quote]
Every time you post I realize that no one could be more worse than yourself. WPE. From making MHA look like fools to this day to degrading the image of RnR, who was at one point, the most liked alliance on our planet and now AI. AI has quite a few good people in it, but I seriously hope you don't continue to piss on their image as well. It seems whatever alliance you join, you help send it straight down the tubes. Hopefully you never get into gov at AI (if you are just shoot us all now). Maybe your New Year's resolution should be to send your posts to another member of AI (Pansy or WickedJ are good ones) for editing and/or deletion.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1356934451' post='3069719']
Every time you post I realize that no one could be more worse than yourself. WPE. From making MHA look like fools to this day to degrading the image of RnR, who was at one point, the most liked alliance on our planet and now AI. AI has quite a few good people in it, but I seriously hope you don't continue to piss on their image as well. It seems whatever alliance you join, you help send it straight down the tubes. Hopefully you never get into gov at AI (if you are just shoot us all now). Maybe your New Year's resolution should be to send your posts to another member of AI (Pansy or WickedJ are good ones) for editing and/or deletion.
[/quote]

It was a joke, complete with tongue-out-of-mouth smiley. A pretty successful one, seeing as it was completely lost on you. But I guess based on your paragraph response to eight words and your incessant whining about any and every alliance in hopes of maintaining/obtaining some sort of relevance/reaction these days I shouldn't be surprised.

Perhaps for New Years you should work on not having a stick perpetually up your ass and taking the advice you believe to be so entitled to pass onto others. :ehm:

[img]http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/198250-1/Steve-Buscemi-awards-reaction.gif?[/img]

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1356930188' post='3069697']
No, this is I am me card and, fyi, I call it how I see it.
[/quote]

(kwell,) I'm just hoping that while you have your eyes open you should be able to see that your house is made out of glass before you start tossing stones.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1356935975' post='3069721']
It was a joke, complete with tongue-out-of-mouth smiley. A pretty successful one, seeing as it was completely lost on you. But I guess based on your paragraph response to eight words I shouldn't be surprised.

Perhaps for New Years you should work on not having a stick perpetually up your ass and taking the advice you believe to be so entitled to pass onto others. :ehm:
[/quote]
I'm not talking about the \m/ disaspora post. That was just the last one I read and quoted. It's your entire body of work, champ. Shame you aren't going to take my advice.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

Oh, good. Your inability to spell diaspora had me wondering if you had misunderstood me but I'm glad that is not the case.

In the future my Inbox is always open for love letters, Steven.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1356819862' post='3069224']
So that's your ally that thinks you suck and is glad that he stole your slot from you. Got it, ta.

e:

I don't quite know what you mean or why you're replying for somebody else, when he's perfectly capable of providing a response? I figured that it was a reasonable question about his opinion, given that he lumped DT in with FOK and MK.
[/quote]
Auinur asked permission prior to hitting. Our apologies to GOONS for his attacks done with consent from AI.