An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357946454' post='3075033']
We have every place condemning any act against our alliance as we wish.
[/quote]

I am tired of people saying "This alliance doesn't have a right to do this" and people arguing it. If you want to hit GPA you can, does it make you a !@#$%? Yes. Can you do it? Yes.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1357947272' post='3075042']
I am tired of people saying "This alliance doesn't have a right to do this" and people arguing it.
[/quote]

To condemn an action is not the same as saying one does not have a right to carry out such actions. By all means, do as you wish. I'm sure we have one or two spies within NSO at all times. If one wishes to spy on us, that is their prerogative. And[b] how we respond is our prerogative[/b]. Although, Masta in all his stretching, we're talking about entirely different spies now. Which either way still stands under the same principle.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357941876' post='3074994']
"Cause Tan said no"

Tan [i]totally[/i] stopped you from even leaving Kaskus period, making it even more so nothing to do with them than it already was.
[/quote]

He said I wouldn't be allowed to return to kaskus if I did leave again; something I was not willing to risk.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357950199' post='3075074']
To condemn an action is not the same as saying one does not have a right to carry out such actions. By all means, do as you wish. I'm sure we have one or two spies within NSO at all times. If one wishes to spy on us, that is their prerogative. And[b] how we respond is our prerogative[/b]. Although, Masta in all his stretching, we're talking about entirely different spies now. Which either way still stands under the same principle.
[/quote]

I dunno about that. I think having actual spies is rare and if there actually are any I don't think they would be in NSO. (Nothing against NSO; just saying theres only a handful of alliances that are worthy of spying on and NSO keeps info too tight to be worth spying on imo).

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1357949344' post='3075060']
I see no shame in hitting GPA they prolly have 10bil warchests v.v have none of you seen whats going on? GPA is waiting for us all to destroy ourselves then swoop in and take over bob
[/quote]

I knew those peaceful alliances were out to get us! Everyone declare on GPA!

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1358007268' post='3075445']
Smurf was told that if he ever left Kaskus again he would be banned from ever rejoining.

That is a fact that was reinforced by both Tan and Me.
[/quote]

That still doesn't take the onus of responsibility for his own actions off of himself; preventing him from taking care of his own business. It's just a manufactured excuse. It just also adds the responsibility of his actions to Kaskus.

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358005968' post='3075439']
He said I wouldn't be allowed to return to kaskus if I did leave again; something I was not willing to risk.

I dunno about that. I think having actual spies is rare and if there actually are any I don't think they would be in NSO. (Nothing against NSO; just saying theres only a handful of alliances that are worthy of spying on and NSO keeps info too tight to be worth spying on imo).
[/quote]

1) So Tan et all told you that you'd be banned if you left? Well that sounds like a !@#$-tastic alliance to me! I mean why would they CHOOSE to be willful idiots! You don't help the case that Kaskus manufactured this whole war for the simple pleasure of it. While that is quite acceptable as we all love war the point is you have spent the last 56 pages trying to say that it was the NSO that caused the problem.

I wish y'all would stop tripping over each other because it would make this whole mess much easier for you, but as we have found y'all have your heads shoved so far up the dark side of the 'moon' to make this impossible. Anyway cheers to more war!

2) While I will agree with you to a degree about spies being rare and in most cases worthless for most alliances, especially NSO since it is run on a meritocracy and to reach the highest levels of gov where you get all the good information takes months and lots of work and its a great deterent for spies. HOWEVER that does not change that fact that you did attempt to spy, albeit poorly and in a way to smear the honor (I cannot believe I am uttering these words) of Ardus and others to "spice things up." While I applaud the reason for Bob does get boring at times I facepalm at the attempt.

To go with the old number out of 10 system you rate a 1/10, only garnering +1 for the fact that you tried to spice things up yet failed for the shear stupidity and quite laughable attempt you made.

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1357630068' post='3072741']
You guys are the one's !@#$%*ing about aid.
[/quote]

You just stacked hundreds of nations on Kaskus over an aid drop, you are officially the ones !@#$%*ing about aid.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1358024082' post='3075579']
racist rant about indonesians[/quote]

Them banning him for leaving had more to do with a thing between Kaskus and Smurf and the fact that Kaskus already threw in its chips to defend smurf than it did starting a war with NSO.

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1358032943' post='3075641']
You just stacked hundreds of nations on Kaskus.
[/quote]
Why should they play by your rules about what you think is fair or not?

e: You are truly a moron if you think that there is any sense in not turning Kaskus into a crater, pronto.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1358033360' post='3075647']
I am simply stating the reasoning, arguing with what he said about the hypocrisy.
[/quote]

I thought after Kaskus removed you from your position at Kaskus (and were you removed from the alliance? I'm not 100% on that one.) you might take the hint and stop posting in their defense, or hopefully: Stop posting all together.

Why continue to defend an alliance that clearly feels you're a liability?

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1357717389' post='3073148']
If you want to learn how to $%&@ somebody in the ass and convince them they deserved it, Ardus teaches a class in it.[/quote]

I should frame this and put it up on my wall.

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1358037013' post='3075653']
I thought after Kaskus removed you from your position at Kaskus (and were you removed from the alliance? I'm not 100% on that one.)
[/quote]
Both wrong, I resigned and left the alliance in the same post to be replaced. It was all my decision to step down and to leave. I FELT that I hurt Kaskus and I left for that reason, unfortunately shortly after war broke out so it was all for no reason.

[quote]Why continue to defend an alliance that clearly feels you're a liability?[/quote]

While some members didn't like me I admit it I have a lot of friends in Kaskus a few that have been friends since Kaskus became an alliance. I defend them because of my friends but more importantly because you are in the wrong.

Not in a same AA doesn't mean we are not friends anymore.
AA is just a "paper". Just like, treaty is a piece of "paper".

We value friendship above infra.

For me and probably most of Kaskus, Isaac is our friend.

Like DIlber is my friend now. We shared nukes and secret. And I respect him as a fierce warrior of NSO.

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1358037013' post='3075653']
I thought after Kaskus removed you from your position at Kaskus (and were you removed from the alliance? I'm not 100% on that one.) you might take the hint and stop posting in their defense, or hopefully: Stop posting all together.

Why continue to defend an alliance that clearly feels you're a liability?
[/quote]

Tiber don't try to make sense of what Isaac says, his head is REALLY far up the dark side of the 'moon.' He was warred upon by a nation of Kaskus for not shutting his mouth and subsequently removed/resigned/quit the AA. I find such coincidences to not be coincidences because to be honest it was all too 'conviently' timed. Anyway back to the point...

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1358038852' post='3075665']
Not in a same AA doesn't mean we are not friends anymore.
AA is just a "paper". Just like, treaty is a piece of "paper".

We value friendship above infra.
[/quote]

Yes yes how noble of you, we get that you don't have a friggin care for your infra. Quite noble of you the problem is that it doesn't matter what you think of infra or treaties or AAs you are just a bunch of bumbling fools trying to play at being on the world stage. As they say everyone gets 15 minutes of fame, thankfully Kaskus' is almost up.

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1358038852' post='3075665']
And I respect him as a fierce warrior of NSO.
[/quote]
I don't get it, you people keep switching between us being absolutely terrible at war and now we're all "fierce warriors". Just stick with one.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1358038368' post='3075662']
I defend them because of my friends but more importantly because you are in the wrong.
[/quote] Everyone but you knows we're in the right, it's been explained to you all constantly for days on end now. If you really liked Kaskus you would be there actually helping them instead making them look bad from a distance.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1358041232' post='3075692']
Tiber don't try to make sense of what Isaac says, his head is REALLY far up the dark side of the 'moon.' He was warred upon by a nation of Kaskus for not shutting his mouth and subsequently removed/resigned/quit the AA. I find such coincidences to not be coincidences because to be honest it was all too 'conviently' timed. Anyway back to the point...

Yes yes how noble of you, we get that you don't have a friggin care for your infra. Quite noble of you the problem is that it doesn't matter what you think of infra or treaties or AAs you are just a bunch of bumbling fools trying to play at being on the world stage. As they say everyone gets 15 minutes of fame, thankfully Kaskus' is almost up.
[/quote]

You cut off half of what he said to get a cheap shot in about Kaskus that didn't really apply. He was replying to a comment made regarding me and backing up what I said about not being kicked out of my position or Kaskus.

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1358042627' post='3075704']
I don't get it, you people keep switching between us being absolutely terrible at war and now we're all "fierce warriors". Just stick with one.
[/quote]

He literally specifically said Dilber.

[quote]
Everyone but you knows we're in the right, it's been explained to you all constantly for days on end now. If you really liked Kaskus you would be there actually helping them instead making them look bad from a distance.

[/quote]

Yes it has been explained, everyone agrees with you, funny how "everyone" that agrees with you seems to be you and your friends and nobody else.

While there may be some people that are conventionally on different sides agreeing with you at the moment there are also those that disagree Your main support in this thread tends to be you and NSO arguing on with countless others.

This too shall pass.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1358046899' post='3075729']
While there may be some people that are conventionally on different sides agreeing with you at the moment there are also those that disagree Your main support in this thread tends to be you and NSO arguing on with countless others.

This too shall pass.
[/quote]

I don't think you are reading the same threads the rest of us are.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1358046899' post='3075729']

This too shall pass.
[/quote]
You're a delusional idiot.

This won't pass.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1358048228' post='3075733']
You're a delusional idiot.

This won't pass.
[/quote]

I must be, I'm glad that you actually know me beyond this little world so you have the right to say that.

There are plenty of examples of people that are not normally on the NEW-Kaskus side disagreeing with you. Not to mention that this is not the only medium of communication in Bob.