MK Foreign Policy

brickyard

I don't see how it can be an[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] embarrassment, other than admitting to having some as dumb as brickyard in our alliance. If you want to know how we feel about someone, you just have to ask: we're bluntly honest about our opinions. Surely, that we're not AI's biggest fans (and vice-versa) isn't a surprise to you, is it?[/font][/color]

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1356222133' post='3067123']
I don't see how it can be an[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] embarrassment, other than admitting to having some as dumb as brickyard in our alliance. If you want to know how we feel about someone, you just have to ask: we're bluntly honest about our opinions. Surely, that we're not AI's biggest fans (and vice-versa) isn't a surprise to you, is it?[/font][/color]
[/quote]

And the fact you guys cant just roll us with impunity kills ya, sorry to put a kink in your plans and all that jazz.....our bad. ;)

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1356304121' post='3067444']
And the fact you guys cant just roll us with impunity kills ya, sorry to put a kink in your plans and all that jazz.....our bad. ;)
[/quote]

You're forgetting that just one year ago, it was primarily MK that kept your alliance from getting stepped on. How soon you forget.

I dont recall MK ever saving Valhalla, or are you implying that because MK gave NoR a treaty you were in reality trying to save Valhalla out of the generosity of your hearts?

Sorry im not buying what your trying to sell. Nice try with the pitch/spin, even if it wasnt close to a strike....

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1356304994' post='3067447']
And vice-versa.
[/quote]

If you're expecting something from out of us, please hold your breath and wait, TIA

ITT we learn MK saves alliances from being rolled, despite everything must die attitude last year.

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1356308670' post='3067461']
I dont recall MK ever saving Valhalla, or are you implying that because MK gave NoR a treaty you were in reality trying to save Valhalla out of the generosity of your hearts?

Sorry im not buying what your trying to sell. Nice try with the pitch/spin, even if it wasnt close to a strike....
[/quote]

Your failed attempts at clever words don't give your arguments any more substance. Worse, you are apparently completely oblivious of the events that transpired throughout 2011. MK and NG were the primary factors that stood in the way of PB stepping on Mjolnir. MK's efforts were vastly greater than a mere treaty-signing with NoR. Whatever their overarching goals were in the matter, the fact remains that Valhalla would likely have been a crater if not for the efforts of MK and NG on Mjolnir's behalf. Say whatever you want on the matter; this is what actually happened.

[quote]ITT we learn MK saves alliances from being rolled, despite everything must die attitude last year.[/quote]

I'm not sure how you could have remained completely oblivious to these goings-on despite being government in GOONS for much of the period in question. You're an astute guy, so I can only assume that you're simply being coy.

[/quote]

The Grudge War took a very long time in development because there were two competing perspectives of the world stage. One viewed SF/XX as an inevitable enemy and DR/MJ as a potential ally to the Kingdom and her friends. The other viewed DR/MJ as the far more substantial threat, in both immediate and long terms.

A substantial portion of laying the foundation for the Grudge War involved me, along with the rest of the Kingdom, arguing in favor of the former and against the latter. We extended diplomatic overtures to IRON, Valhalla, BAPS, Nordreich, and Dark Templar. We stood in the way of potential conflicts between Pandora's Box and Mjolnir, most notably during the FOK/DT incident that came within a hair's breadth of war; conflicts that would have without question resulted in your complete and total annihilation. You and your allies won the Grudge War because MK, looking through the prism of the first perspective and its relationship with TOP, guarded you. You won because we strained our relationships in an effort to isolate and deconstruct the standing and strength of SF/XX, to your favor. You won because I decided you would win.

There is a long line of people with impressive resumes who now unhappily (or happily, depending on alliance affiliation) gloat at me for pursuing the first perspective. They claim that your current "strength" is the inevitable consequence of my actions and decisions; thus the Kingdom and I deserve everything we get. I of course, still disagree with them and anybody making plans based on our doom. For all your recent hostility, I am comfortable in the knowledge that you simply will not attack us. Anarchy Incorporated, contrary to its name, simply does not appear to be in the business of exporting anarchy, what with how to do so would mean manufacturing it at home.

So a toast! To the peaceable end of the world! It ends not with a bang, but the whimpering of our detractors.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1356314035' post='3067490']

[i]smite me, O mighty smiter[/i]
[/quote]
That's just it. I do not wish to. I've been rather consistent in that since the end of the last war, and MK has a troubling habit of usually listening to what I say when I decide to say something. MK has slain her enemies. There is not a force in the world that can really threaten us, nor any group so irredeemably repugnant as to necessitate its liquidation. I am content to let somebody else rock the boat. If the world is collectively disappointed by the unwillingness of people to do so, that is their problem--not mine.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1356315000' post='3067493']
That's just it. I do not wish to. I've been rather consistent in that since the end of the last war, and MK has a troubling habit of usually listening to what I say when I decide to say something. MK has slain her enemies. There is not a force in the world that can really threaten us, nor any group so irredeemably repugnant as to necessitate its liquidation. I am content to let somebody else rock the boat. If the world is collectively disappointed by the unwillingness of people to do so, that is their problem--not mine.
[/quote]
MK Foreign Policy:
[img]http://image.become.com/imageserver/s7/1268222997-175-175-5-32-0-fbw0-fbh0/mario-party-super-mario-brothers-turtle-shell-plush-doll-with-sound-feature-8-inch-turtle-shell-licensed.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1356318378' post='3067509']

MK Foreign Policy:
[img]http://image.become.com/imageserver/s7/1268222997-175-175-5-32-0-fbw0-fbh0/mario-party-super-mario-brothers-turtle-shell-plush-doll-with-sound-feature-8-inch-turtle-shell-licensed.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
When you're leading the race, yes, it is a good idea to keep a green shell trailing behind you to block any red shells that might come from the #2 or #3 karts.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1356318378' post='3067509']
MK Foreign Policy:
[/quote]

Cult of Justitia's membership when Schattenman gets them involved in a war:
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XExbxzDDPt8/ThD3DX2UoGI/AAAAAAAAAiQ/QxrmreDqeaU/s1600/MontyPythonRunAway.jpg[/img]

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1356315000' post='3067493']
There is not a force in the world that can really threaten us, nor any group so irredeemably repugnant as to necessitate its liquidation.
[/quote]

Variations of that phrase have been uttered by any number of people in the past 6 years. Each time, they were proved wrong.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1356320737' post='3067513']
Cult of Justitia's membership when Schattenman gets them involved in a war:
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XExbxzDDPt8/ThD3DX2UoGI/AAAAAAAAAiQ/QxrmreDqeaU/s1600/MontyPythonRunAway.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Ho ho, Crymson, but we all know that's actually a picture of C&G's Foreign Policy re: Doom House

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1356305835' post='3067452']
You're forgetting that just one year ago, it was primarily MK that kept your alliance from getting stepped on. How soon you forget.
[/quote]

You're forgetting how ungrateful MK is and how soon they forgot those who defended them.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1356325096' post='3067536']
Ho ho, Crymson, but we all know that's actually a picture of C&G's Foreign Policy.
[/quote]

Anyone who DOESN'T flee in the face of a giant wooden rabbit being launched at them is an idiot.

[/quote]

Now now let us all pretend there were no politics involved and common goals but rather only the now-revealed goodness of heart that saved Mj. :D

As someone who hotly disagreed with Ardus and company in regards to pretty much anything and everything MK was doing over the last year and a half, I agree with him in that the remnants of Mj should crawl on their knees and beg Ardus to raise his skirt so they can kiss his ass and proclaim him their savior. MK used Mj harder than a two bit whore on nickel night and then watched them disband themselves after the deed was done. Ardus, was it really that easy?