Protectorate treaty cancellation

untouchable

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1353605261' post='3056255']
This is a picture perfect example of why new players should join established alliances to figure out how things work before / instead of creating their own alliance.

Protectorates aren't obligated to fight for their protectors and all you've done now is opened yourself up to being raided again.
[/quote]

Coulda sworn the majority of these guys came from TIO

While I can understand that your members might not want a protectorate treaty from the alliance that previously raided them, I don't understand that you don't get another protector first. With some effort you could read into this topic a sort of declaration of Neutrality, but I bet a lot of future raiders won't ever read or recognize it.
I personally won't target you again, but I can guarantee someone else will soon if you don't get someone to protect you.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1353562904' post='3056095']
As a CH-53E man. May all of your IBIS pop inflight. Non Grata is a tenatious and worthy foe and in such a tenatious and worthy defenders. All Phoenicians burn with this fire.
[/quote]

I start on the 53K this January

Finishing work up on Blackhawk, S-92 and CH148

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1353608066' post='3056286']
Also to make this absolutely clear, these guys are protected by us until all the techdeals are concluded.
[/quote]Yes they are all new,As for me N.G.had never done anything to me.

[quote name='untouchable' timestamp='1353623267' post='3056357']
Yes they are all new,As for me N.G.had never done anything to me.
[/quote]didn't they protect your aa from raiders etc and they most probably wouldn't have even required for you lads to go to war...[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1353605261' post='3056255']
This is a picture perfect example of why new players should join established alliances to figure out how things work before / instead of creating their own alliance.

Protectorates aren't obligated to fight for their protectors and all you've done now is opened yourself up to being raided again.
[/quote]
except the lad is not a new player which is perhaps worse.

Edited by Amossio

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1353629518' post='3056372']
Untouchable, you hit Timmehhh: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=222121&Extended=1"]http://www.cybernati...2121&Extended=1[/url]
Timmehhh is on the FOK AA which is an NG protectorate AA, and since your 72 hours aren't over yet, you're still an NG protectorate too. This is pretty damn stupid.
[/quote]He a rogue and tech raider.

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1353629518' post='3056372']
Untouchable, you hit Timmehhh: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=222121&Extended=1"]http://www.cybernati...2121&Extended=1[/url]
Timmehhh is on the FOK AA which is an NG protectorate AA, and since your 72 hours aren't over yet, you're still an NG protectorate too. This is pretty damn stupid.
[/quote]

It seems that these guys do one thing well and stupid is that thing.

[quote name='untouchable' timestamp='1353629743' post='3056374']
He a rogue and tech raider.
[/quote]
It's not up to you to avenge the alliances he has raided. You've declared on the SPTR AA, so as far as I'm concerned we're holding you and the SPTR alliance accountable. I'm not gov though, so we'll see what happens.

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1353630023' post='3056377']
It's not up to you to avenge the alliances he has raided. You've declared on the SPTR AA, so as far as I'm concerned we're holding you and the SPTR alliance accountable. I'm not gov though, so we'll see what happens.
[/quote]Its me not SPTR.Beware what you say may get someone attack.As you can see am leaving the game and dont care/.Timmehhh has been attacking guy with no reson what so ever.its his trun. :nuke:

Actually, you might find and talk to Randalla of Apparatus. She has protected several different up and coming neutrals as a part of the Apparatus Project. We ourselves are graduates of Amazon Territory (the precursor to Apparatus Project).

Good luck you. Neutrality can be a difficult path to walk at at times, but we find it very rewarding. Feel free to stop by for a cup of coffee any time.