Quick Announcement

Lurunin

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1350589074' post='3042599']
Just curious, Is DoorNail on your "EoG' list for supporting his alliance or am I mistaken?
[/quote]

The facts are all in this thread, what they just explained to you and the order of events that they happened are false/lies.

they attacked TSL for 3 weeks, I defended after Sardonic ignored my PM's to try and stop it, they sanctioned for me defending, they called in help from UMB because they got scared, they have in no way shape or form tried to stop any of this and continue to lie, cheat and steal, while hiding behind UMB for protection like cowards.

those are the facts here that cannot be disputed, no matter how much they try.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1350590776' post='3042610']
He's on the EoG list for threatening to "slice through [us] like butter" and all the other dumb threats and incoherent garbage he posted on our boards. If he had actually went about getting a protectorate to settle this matter diplomatically, or better yet kept his facehole closed, he wouldn't be on this list. That he did do all this just makes it easier for us to keep him on it. He'll either need to do MB terms or get someone to pay for his freedom. Either way, we're having fun regardless.
[/quote]

I thought he's on your list for attacking you in defence of his alliance mates that were being raided by you. Or has your methods changed now and the mere threat of destroying you is enough?

Edit: missed a "t" out

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350590628' post='3042608']
you can try to blow smoke up peoples butts all day with that, it doesn't change the facts that you've never wanted peace or met halfway or even a quarter of the way with anything. you just keep on bringing whatever you can, I'll have my turn soon enough and you're not gonna like it :)
[/quote]

You haven't yet gone about fulfilling any terms.

So since we're waiting but you aren't doing, I don't know if I'd say that has us going halfway or a quarter or an eighth, but in any event the ball is in your court.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1350591809' post='3042620']
I thought he's on your list for attacking you in defence of his alliance mates that were being raided by you. Or has your methods changed now and the mere threat of destroying you is enough?

Edit: missed a "t" out
[/quote]

right, they can't even keep their story straight, I had already declared in defense before I went to their forums whiskey drunk, I'm not ashamed of getting boozed up, but i don't have to lie and haven't.

[quote name='Lex Quintus' timestamp='1350592073' post='3042623']
You haven't yet gone about fulfilling any terms.

So since we're waiting but you aren't doing, I don't know if I'd say that has us going halfway or a quarter or an eighth, but in any event the ball is in your court.
[/quote]

you attacked us, there are no terms..once I defended, we were even and it could've been stopped at anytime before it came to blows by that dipstick you call a leader.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350592229' post='3042626']
right, they can't even keep their story straight, I had already declared in defense before I went to their forums whiskey drunk, I'm not ashamed of getting boozed up, but i don't have to lie and haven't.
[/quote]

I have no qualms about anyone getting drunk, I do enough of that myself.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1350590776' post='3042610']
better yet kept his facehole closed, he wouldn't be on this list. That he did do all this just makes it easier for us to keep him on it. He'll either need to do MB terms or get someone to pay for his freedom. Either way, we're having fun regardless.
[/quote]

So as soon has he expresses dissent at his AA being raided, he is sentenced? Or is it that he took action against raiders on his AA? Or is it that he refused to pay reps after raiders attacked his AA? I'm just a bit confused. Which one of those reasons, exactly, is policy?

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1350592554' post='3042630']
So as soon has he expresses dissent at his AA being raided, he is sentenced? Or is it that he took action against raiders on his AA? Or is it that he refused to pay reps after raiders attacked his AA? I'm just a bit confused. Which one of those reasons, exactly, is policy?
[/quote]

Come on now, Marx is GOONS FA guy, you can't expect him to know what's wha..............................wait wut?

Edit:Capitalisation. Stella Artois!

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350592429' post='3042627']
you attacked us, there are no terms..once I defended, we were even and it could've been stopped at anytime before it came to blows by that dipstick you call a leader.
[/quote]

DoorNail you know how diplomacy works around here. So it's either pursue their terms for a resolution or carry on fighting. Unfortunately your not in a position to change it.

[/quote]
He attacked us, therefore he was added to the EoG list. The reasons for his attack are irrelevant. Raiding is a sacred bond between the raiders and the raidee, the bond is sacrosanct, and we will brook no interference to it, be it financial or military. At no point have we misrepresented what happened to him. He has nobody to blame but himself for failing to take the proper course of action to cease our raids on the formerly unaligned group in question. He has done nothing but flail about like a fish out of water begging us for white peace, while making posts that make us feel less and less generous to his plight.

[quote name='Demag' timestamp='1350592719' post='3042632']
DoorNail you know how diplomacy works around here. So it's either pursue their terms for a resolution or carry on fighting. Unfortunately your not in a position to change it.
[/quote]

I would like to send you $3m for TL:DRing these pages and pages so very well

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1350592878' post='3042633']
He attacked us, therefore he was added to the EoG list. The reasons for his attack are irrelevant. Raiding is a sacred bond between the raiders and the raidee, the bond is sacrosanct, and we will brook no interference to it, be it financial or military. At no point have we misrepresented what happened to him. He has nobody to blame but himself for failing to take the proper course of action to cease our raids on the formerly unaligned group in question. He has done nothing but flail about like a fish out of water begging us for white peace, while making posts that make us feel less and less generous to his plight.
[/quote]

I'm just explaining what really happened and adding in my opinion, you're trying to change it into something else to suit your screwed up way of thinking.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350593292' post='3042639']
Demag, I'm not begging for mercy for something that they have caused/started..Others may have given in to them in the past, but not this time.
[/quote]
You really think you can outlast us?

Go right ahead buddy, the rogue record is three years and counting.

[quote name='Demag' timestamp='1350592719' post='3042632']
[/quote]

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350593292' post='3042639']
Demag, I'm not begging for mercy for something that they have caused/started..Others may have given in to them in the past, but not this time.
[/quote]

Q.E.D. and let the green rain continue

[/quote]

My point was he would have already gotten off the EoG list if he didn't insist on doing whatever it is he thinks he's doing right now. Nice try though.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1350593385' post='3042640']

[/quote]

I'm not a rogue by anyones standards but yours genius, I still got almost 9K tech, if I get out of bill lock, we'll see who can last.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350594113' post='3042643']
that's fine, get all you can big guy, just don't cry when they start coming back to you ;)
[/quote]

Wouldn't think of it :war::nuke::excl::popcorn:

Plus that's what a warchest...oh wait

[quote name='Lex Quintus' timestamp='1350594760' post='3042646']
Wouldn't think of it :war::nuke::excl::popcorn:

Plus that's what a warchest...oh wait
[/quote]

yeah that moon wonder I bought recently set me back almost a half billion, you got lucky that I didn't think I'd be going to war with a bunch of turds.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350595058' post='3042650']
yeah that moon wonder I bought recently set me back almost a half billion, you got lucky that I didn't think I'd be going to war with a bunch of turds.
[/quote]

Alas.

Well, greetings from Turdistan.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1350593385' post='3042640']

[/quote]

GOONS is so tough that I wet my pants, can I join please?