the International accused of Spying

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1345815297' post='3024878']
Funniest thing about this thread: The International members wearing sigs against NoR while their let LSF burn.
[/quote]

When did we even come a little close to this being a subject of discussion in this thread? We're making fun of a micro right now. If you can't play nicely with the rest of the children, we'll have to give you a time-out.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah jeez, let us have our circle-jerk with DICK.

(And I know I shouldn't bother trying, but only pwnage has a small line of text, none of the other INT members here have anti-NoR material...)

Carry on the circlejerk

[quote name='Baron Terror' timestamp='1345806361' post='3024839']
Nah Pwnage was just messing with him. Thought we'd try and have a little fun and make some micro drama, mission accomplished.
[/quote]
[quote name='Waka Pola' timestamp='1345807782' post='3024845']
Wait, you guys know I really am Waka Pola, of DICK, right?
[/quote]
Oh, I thought he was Sir Pwnage... was checking out his nation and everything. :v

I don't know DICK but, I do know that I do not see any spying here. I do see some people an INT messing with a slow witted leader of micro who seems to think a great deal more of himself than anyone else does. To me this like picking on the slow kid at school, sure its easy to do but, completely unnecessary. Also a hint for the DICK guy the more you talk the worse you look. Just give it up and go back to running your two man alliance and dreaming of doing great things.

It's not picking on the slow kid, sorry to say.

While it's lighthearted here, he sought to actively subvert our alliance. Both of them are former members who peaced out of our AA and left to found their own thing. That's normally fine, but when you start trying to mess with our IA after you left, that's not the same thing nor all that funny. Yeah, it's drama, but we didn't go looking for it. We aid bombed these shmucks during the war and they left the minute it was over. When they try propositioning members of INT to fight one another, that is a bit beyond the pale for us just sitting back and letting it slide.

Sorry that my sympathy isn't registering strong.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1345823618' post='3024913']
I don't know DICK but, I do know that I do not see any spying here. I do see some people an INT messing with a slow witted leader of micro who seems to think a great deal more of himself than anyone else does. To me this like picking on the slow kid at school, sure its easy to do but, completely unnecessary. Also a hint for the DICK guy the more you talk the worse you look. Just give it up and go back to running your two man alliance and dreaming of doing great things.
[/quote]

To be fair, he tried to mess with us first. The fact that we're infinitely BETTER at messing with him is no fault of our own.

I agree completely with the last two sentences though.

[quote name='Waka Pola' timestamp='1345811084' post='3024860']
NOW, let me explain the NoR relations, if any of you had seen it (I don't think normal joes can see it...) But I pleaded for an MDP between NoR and us to intimidate Mr. Trotsky into resigning. I said war wouldn't be necessary, but yeah. That's how we basically were to make Trotsky step down diplomatically.

Cheers.
[/quote]

Don't worry folks! Sherlock Holmes is on the case and he will win this Game of Shadows against Comrade Trotsky!

[center][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8297/7851770940_081e18ec2b_n.jpg[/img][/center]

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='Crownguard' timestamp='1345824590' post='3024918']
It's not picking on the slow kid, sorry to say.

While it's lighthearted here, he sought to actively subvert our alliance. Both of them are former members who peaced out of our AA and left to found their own thing. That's normally fine, but when you start trying to mess with our IA after you left, that's not the same thing nor all that funny. Yeah, it's drama, but we didn't go looking for it. We aid bombed these shmucks during the war and they left the minute it was over. When they try propositioning members of INT to fight one another, that is a bit beyond the pale for us just sitting back and letting it slide.

Sorry that my sympathy isn't registering strong.
[/quote]

Its not sympathy you should feel its pity. Lets face it this idiot was never going to pull anything off but, the fact he managed to get your attention will ring in his little heart as a great victory and make him feel as if he were a threat to you all. I am sure he will be running around claiming he was just that close to pulling it off. Instead of feeding his ego next time just raid him and ignore him. You ignore these kind of people long enough and they go off to annoy someone else. Now this nitwit thinks he is your arch enemy instead of speed bump. And now the rest of Planet Bob will be the forced to read his mindless blathering.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1345824936' post='3024919']
To be fair, he tried to mess with us first. The fact that we're [b]infinitely BETTER [/b]at messing with him is no fault of our own.

I agree completely with the last two sentences though.
[/quote]
I am shocked Int thinks their good at anything, let alone "infinitely BETTER" The fact you have to force over the short bus the feel "better" says volumes.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1345829694' post='3024935']
Its not sympathy you should feel its pity. Lets face it this idiot was never going to pull anything off but, the fact he managed to get your attention will ring in his little heart as a great victory and make him feel as if he were a threat to you all. I am sure he will be running around claiming he was just that close to pulling it off. Instead of feeding his ego next time just raid him and ignore him. You ignore these kind of people long enough and they go off to annoy someone else. Now this nitwit thinks he is your arch enemy instead of speed bump. And now the rest of Planet Bob will be the forced to read his mindless blathering.
[/quote]
Let the little fellar have his fun, he just may mature into a viable rogue. Even you were once mortal before becoming the vampire you are.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1345811157' post='3024861']

On a ~totally unrelated note~, does GOONS still do that thing where we can hire them as hitmen?

[/quote]

We do.

Edit: oops. Left the wrong part of the quote.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1345829873' post='3024936']
I am shocked Int thinks their good at anything, let alone "infinitely BETTER" The fact you have to force over the short bus the feel "better" says volumes.
[/quote]

Huh, an ex-\m/ member giving us crap for picking on the little guys in order to feel tough... well isn't that interesting :rolleyes:

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1345830675' post='3024946']
Huh, an ex-\m/ member giving us crap for picking on the little guys in order to feel tough... well isn't that interesting :rolleyes:
[/quote]
If you were stealing his tech or just beating him up for giggles I could understand. You're just picking on the short bus crew here, even \m/ had higher standards than that.

My favorite \m/ memory was when we fooled HeroofTime into thinking we were working with elements of CIS to coup the leadership and turn them into a satellite state.

Edit: No we did not, Merrie. No we did not.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1345830813' post='3024949']
My favorite \m/ memory was when we fooled HeroofTime into thinking we were working with elements of CIS to coup the leadership and turn them into a satellite state.

Edit: No we did not, Merrie. No we did not.
[/quote]
To each their own I suppose.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1345830787' post='3024948']
If you were stealing his tech or just beating him up for giggles I could understand. You're just picking on the short bus crew here, even \m/ had higher standards than that.
[/quote]

Now I'm seeing the history be rewritten, this thread don't stop to deliver.