the International accused of Spying

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Elorian' timestamp='1345802877' post='3024830']
Shocking. But it would have been better if you had NOT actually revealed your source. That would have given us a few pages of wondering what was up and who was this nefarious spy you have employed!
[/quote]

I haven't employed any spy.

Sir Pwnage, I'm gonna break up the party now. I don't think you're here for any legitimate purpose as any kind of alliance at all, because you're still on The International AA; I think you're just here to be disrespectful to The International on your way out the door. As an active member of the NPL in the last war, I never saw this "Enraged" person at all, let alone seeing him run his mouth (in fact, The International were exceptionally classy and while there was some trolling sent our way from them, it was good natured and rather funny).

Now; I'm still a back collection or two away from having the appropriate capital on hand to fight another war, but if by some miracle the Internationale decides to let you stick around for another couple of months before sending you to ZI, I'll be happy to render assistance.

Unless Sir Pwnage has been fooling us all then I think you've misdirected your threat. Sir Pwnage is in Gov, he's our TreCom actually. Enraged does in fact exist, he was as Waka pointed out a very loud idiot for lack of a better word. So ya know...redirect the anger I guess, perhaps at DICK? Or even me if you really need to...

[quote name='Baron Terror' timestamp='1345806361' post='3024839']
Nah Pwnage was just messing with him. Thought we'd try and have a little fun and make some micro drama, mission accomplished.
[/quote]

LOL. No harm done. I have nothing against the International, other than putting me in a state of shock as the Enraged started going crazy trying to prepare for all-out war.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1345804706' post='3024837']
Sir Pwnage, I'm gonna break up the party now. I don't think you're here for any legitimate purpose as any kind of alliance at all, because you're still on The International AA; I think you're just here to be disrespectful to The International on your way out the door. As an active member of the NPL in the last war, I never saw this "Enraged" person at all, let alone seeing him run his mouth (in fact, The International were exceptionally classy and while there was some trolling sent our way from them, it was good natured and rather funny).

Now; I'm still a back collection or two away from having the appropriate capital on hand to fight another war, but if by some miracle the Internationale decides to let you stick around for another couple of months before sending you to ZI, I'll be happy to render assistance.
[/quote]

I'm not on the International AA anymore.... You're talking to me, right? My AA is the Dominion Institution of Carnal Killer. The Enraged and I were in multiple wars with Zozzbomb. You would have to be in the higher ranks or the leader of the NPL or CRAP to hear of the Enraged's rant (why did I decide to make an alliance with him? I feel like an idiot.) as he only sent it to the leaders.

[quote name='Waka Pola' timestamp='1345802469' post='3024829']

According to an insider from the International, but NOT a spy (a diplomat), Sir Pwnage is actually good friends with Trotsky. He was just lying to get to our alliance.
EDIT:
This is the photo sent to us in the fourth message:
[img]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x448/jspex1/ComradeTrotsky.png[/img]
[/quote]
What you are saying is that Sir Pwnage is a spy for INT because him and Comrade Trotsky are good friends. You also include a screenshot of Comrade Trotsky PMing Sir Pwnage and telling him to stop opposing every move he makes. It seems like your evidence is self-contradictory.

[quote name='Waka Pola' timestamp='1345802469' post='3024829']

The International may argue that we were plotting against them, as the person who the messages were sent to, the Enraged, was telling Sir Pwnage that we were planning a mass attack against the International with R&R and NoR.
If you are in the government of NPL, CRAP, or just a member in the International, you should know how much the Enraged likes to run his mouth. He "planned" this massive attack without talking with the co-leader of the great and mighty alliance of DICK, me.
[/quote]

So you aren't plotting against INT, you are just trying to depose their leader. Last I checked, attempting a coup could fall under the broader category of plotting.

Edited by Mostbest

Yes, I admit it. I've been caught red-handed by the brilliant counter-intelligence operators in D.I.C.K. However, good citizens, you have not been given the full story! See here the message I have received from Waka Pola!

[spoiler][img]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9959/wakapola1.png[/img][/spoiler]

I shall now submit to the judgement of the International Moral Court (sup Polar?) for my sentencing. I hope you can see why my actions were necessary.

[quote name='Mostbest' timestamp='1345808580' post='3024849']
What you are saying is that Sir Pwnage is a spy for INT because him and Comrade Trotsky are good friends. You also include a screenshot of Comrade Trotsky PMing Sir Pwnage and telling him to stop opposing every move he makes. It seems like your evidence is self-contradictory.

So you aren't plotting against INT, you are just trying to depose their leader. Last I checked, attempting a coup could fall under the broader category of plotting.
[/quote]

We aren't plotting a coup, we were (not anymore, because of the Enraged) going to try to get Trotsky out of his place through diplomacy. But the Enraged ran his loud mouth and almost started a war.
If you read my whole paragraph about the photograph of the message to Trotsky, you would see that between the time of the message was sent and now (May 21, 2012-August 24,2012), Trotsky, leader of the International, had made less than 20 posts on his website. Look closely on the left side of the message, it says "Comrade Trotsky [blah blah blah] Posts: 4695." If you go to www.lolcommies.com (the International's forums) you will see that Trotsky has made 4713 posts. Are you telling me a leader of an alliance has only made around 15-20 posts on his alliance's forums in more than a few months? Leads me to believe that the photo is fake. Also note how the taskbar at the bottom is removed from the photo.

That is a real message that Comrade Trotsky sent me. The date is edited, of course, because as has been said we were messing with you and anyone who believes this was some huge sinister plot is an idiot, but I would like to point out for future reference that on our forums if you send a PM or make a post, it will always list your current post count/titles/avatar, not the one you had at the time. Just like every other forum in the world.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1345809066' post='3024851']
Yes, I admit it. I've been caught red-handed by the brilliant counter-intelligence operators in D.I.C.K. However, good citizens, you have not been given the full story! See here the message I have received from Waka Pola!

[spoiler][img]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9959/wakapola1.png[/img][/spoiler]

I shall now submit to the judgement of the International Moral Court (sup Polar?) for my sentencing. I hope you can see why my actions were necessary.
[/quote]

Pwnage, my good friend! Hippity-hop to this photo, see what it says.

[img]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w470/WakaPola/854d810a.png[/img]

Hmmm.... To me it says that I sent this message BEFORE I sent the one to you! Actually, seems more than 12 hours before you. Yes, it seems that I said to "Gather the forces" etc. A) the Enraged likes it when he feels he's ruling a big alliance. B) I was kind of COCKy (new name for an alliance? C.O.C.K.?) and I was kind of POed that you spied on us :P

But thank you, us brilliant counter-intelligence operators at D.I.C.K. have exposed the International as spies. It seems I have given the full story.
Let me explain something about the Enraged: He is, well enraged. He blows a lot of hot air, and I regret starting DICK with him. Yes, the Enraged, if you're reading this, DICK was a failure from the start. I'll just see how this goes for a while. He genuinely thought we were beginning to start a global war, (he still does think we are, I believe). So, I apologize for the whole D.I.C.K. - INT issue the past few days.

[quote name='Waka Pola' timestamp='1345810827' post='3024859']
Pwnage, my good friend! Hippity-hop to this photo, see what it says.

[img]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w470/WakaPola/854d810a.png[/img]

Hmmm.... To me it says that I sent this message BEFORE I sent the one to you! Actually, seems more than 12 hours before you. Yes, it seems that I said to "Gather the forces" etc. A) the Enraged likes it when he feels he's ruling a big alliance. B) I was kind of COCKy (new name for an alliance? C.O.C.K.?) and I was kind of POed that you spied on us :P

But thank you, us brilliant counter-intelligence operators at D.I.C.K. have exposed the International as spies. It seems I have given the full story.
Let me explain something about the Enraged: He is, well enraged. He blows a lot of hot air, and I regret starting DICK with him. Yes, the Enraged, if you're reading this, DICK was a failure from the start. I'll just see how this goes for a while. He genuinely thought we were beginning to start a global war, (he still does think we are, I believe). So, I apologize for the whole D.I.C.K. - INT issue the past few days.
[/quote]

NOW, let me explain the NoR relations, if any of you had seen it (I don't think normal joes can see it...) But I pleaded for an MDP between NoR and us to intimidate Mr. Trotsky into resigning. I said war wouldn't be necessary, but yeah. That's how we basically were to make Trotsky step down diplomatically.

Cheers.

So basically what you're saying is, you found out that I was a spy and decided that the smart thing to do would be to tell me that you were planning to attack INT instead of... oh I don't know... anything else? As for The Enraged, your alliance is responsible for the actions of it's leadership. Even if the leadership does something stupid.

Anyway, I look forward to your consequences. They appear to be about 60,000 nation strength away.

On a ~totally unrelated note~, does GOONS still do that thing where we can hire them as hitmen?

EDIT: I look forward to NoR's response to your request for an MDP :popcorn:

Edited by sir pwnage

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1345811157' post='3024861']
So basically what you're saying is, you found out that I was a spy and decided that the smart thing to do would be to tell me that you were planning to attack INT instead of... oh I don't know... anything else? As for The Enraged, your alliance is responsible for the actions of it's leadership. Even if the leadership does something stupid.

Anyway, I look forward to your consequences. They appear to be about 60,000 nation strength away.

On a ~totally unrelated note~, does GOONS still do that thing where we can hire them as hitmen?
[/quote]
No need to ship jobs overseas...hire locally, I'm sure people in INT will love to do some good hard* labor

NOT HARD AT ALL

Hahaha!!!

Waka why would we attack you, you would just try to surrender after 1 day like you did in the war. Your just a butthurt coward looking for attention. I really like how your 2 man aa is made up of nations made on the same day within 20min of eachother. I think I will head over to the report doubles thread and ask admin to check that out.

[quote name='Xanth' timestamp='1345813832' post='3024872']
Hahaha!!!

Waka why would we attack you, you would just try to surrender after 1 day like you did in the war. Your just a butthurt coward looking for attention. I really like how your 2 man aa is made up of nations made on the same day within 20min of eachother. I think I will head over to the report doubles thread and ask admin to check that out.
[/quote]
Perhaps he's got a Jekyll and Hyde thing going on? One nation acts reasonable and one nation is a dip!@#$ and the two parts of his subconscious each play a different one?